Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi ITS Surabaya
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT PLN (Persero) invites the potential candidates to join as below position :
Recruitment D3/D4/S1 PLN 2013
- Unmarried status and willing to not get married during their training Prajabatan;
- Passed S1/D4 or D3 with age limit:
- S1/D4: Birth 1986 and thereafter
- D3: The Birth, 1988 and thereafter
- Engineering GPA> 2.75, GPA Non Technical> 3:00
- Height> 155 cm
- Glass is less than minus 4 (maximum minus 4) Applicants for the field:
- ES, ED, EP, PE, TDT, TPE, TSO, TSC, WMT
2. Fill out and submit the registration data application file in the Exchange Career ITS, Graha ITS, ITS Campus 14 – March 15, 2013
Completeness of Application documents as follows:
- Application letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) cq Head of HR and Talent Development Division;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate (if not, can be forwarded at the time of psychological tests);
- Copy of Diploma / certificate of legalized;
- Copy of transcripts last legalized;
- Copy of ID card;
- Recent color passport size 3×4 sheets of 2;
For applicants from graduates Cross Path (D3 are forward S1), must attach:
- D3 transcripts legalized
- D3 diploma legalized
During the selection process, if there is a data mismatch, participants expressed FALL.
3. Applicants are only allowed to choose one (1) appropriate level positions and courses / areas of interest held.
4. Call participants and test locations will be announced via the website www.pln.co.id, twitter account at @ rekrutmenpln and facebook account: recruitment pln
5. Stages Selection Includes:
- Selection Administration
- Academic and English Language Test
- Psychological tests and group discussions
- Health Test
- Training Prajabatan
- Participants who qualify the final selection will be appointed as an employee of PT PLN (Limited) with the level / job level as follows: Level D3 on Basic Grade 2, Grade Level Specific S1/D4 at 4
- No correspondence relating to recruitment and employee acceptance Tim decisions can not be contested
- Not charged a fee to participate in the selection held by PT PLN (Persero)
- Adv Source
Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi ITS Surabaya by lokercpnsbumn