Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi Unsyiah Aceh
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Umum PT PLN (Persero)
Tingkat Strata 1 (S1), Diploma IV (D.IV) dan Diploma III (D.III)
Lokasi : Banda Aceh Tahun 2015
1. Registration Time: 07 s.d. September 8, 2015 at 09.00 – 16.00
2. Registration Location: Lobby Building AAC Dayan Dawood Shiite Kuala Univeristy (UNSYIAH) Banda Aceh
3. Field / Department of Education opened:
a) S1 / D. IV:
1) Electrical Engineering, Power Lines, Electricity System (Code: S1 / ELE)
2) Flow Weak, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: S1 / ALE)
3) Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1 / MES)
b) D III:
1) Electrical Engineering, Power Lines, Electricity System (Code: D. III / ELE)
2) Technical Information (Code: D. III / INF)
3) Accounting (Code: D. III / AKT)
4) Financial Management (Code: D. III / KEU)
5) Marketing Management, Business Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code: D. III / MAN)
1) Status not married and willing to marry for undergoing Training Prajabatan;
2) Men preferred;
3) Pass the S1 / D. IV or D. III with the age limit:
a) S1 / D. IV: Birth in 1989 and thereafter
b) D. III: Birth in 1991 and thereafter
4) Cumulative Performance Index (CPI):
Department code cumulative grade point (GPA)
D. III / INF, D. III / KEU D. III / AKT, D. III / MAN: GPA> = 3.00
S1 / ELE, S1 / ALE, S1 / MES, D. III / ELE: GPA> = 2.75
5. Submit the application file and fill in the registration data during Career Day Job Fair Unsyiah with complete application file as follows:
a. An application letter addressed to : PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta;
b. Curriculum Vitae (CV);
c. Copy of birth certificate / Certificate of Birth;
d. Copy of diploma / Certificate of Graduation legalized;
e. Copy of final transcripts are validated;
f. Copy of ID card;
g. Unmarried Certificate of village or village chief;
h. Recent photograph 3×4 size color 2 sheets (participant name written on the back of the photo);
i. Applicants for the graduate program of the Cross Channel (D. III who continued to D. IV / S1), must attach:
i. D. III legalized transcripts
ii. D. III legalized diploma
During the selection process, if there is a mismatch of data, participants expressed Fall.
6. Applicants only allowed to choose one (1) Division / Department appropriate level of education and study programs / fields. Applicants can not apply to a level that does not comply with the certificate held.
7. Calls participants, passing each stage of the test and the test site will be announced through the website only PLN in www.pln.co.id.
8. Selection Stages Covers *):
a. Selection Administration
b. Intelligence tests
c. Academic and English tests
d. Psychological tests
e. Health tests (to applicants with disabilities, imposed specific requirements according to the needs and conditions apply)
g. Training Prajabatan
* The order of the stages of the selection can be changed according to the needs of PT PLN (Persero)
9. Stages Selection (of selection and administration to interview) will be held in Banda Aceh.
- No correspondence relating to this recruitment and decision-Team Recruitment is inviolable.
- Free of charge to participate in the selection organized by PT PLN (Persero).
- No refund or replacement system transport and accommodation costs relating to the implementation of selection.
- PT PLN (Persero) is not responsible for any form of loss caused by fraud on behalf PT PLN (Persero).
Lowongan Kerja PLN Via Unsyiah Aceh brough to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com