Lowongan Kerja PT PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Khusus PT PLN (Persero)
Tingkat Strata 1 (S1), Diploma IV (D.IV) dan Diploma III (D.III)
Lokasi : Jakarta
- S1/D4, majoring in
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Electric Power System (Code: S1/ELE)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1/MES)
- Civil Engineering (Code: S1/SIP)
- Industrial Engineering (Code: S1/IND)
- Communication / International Relations Studies (Code : S1/KMK)
- Law (Code : S1/HKM)
- Psychology (Code : S1/PSI)
- Environmental Engineering (Code: S1/LIN)
- D3 majoring in
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, Electric Power System (Code: D.III/ELE)
- Flow Weak, Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: D.III/ALE)
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : D.III/MES)
- Civil Engineering (Code : D.III/SIP)
- Informatics Engineering (Code : D.III/INF)
- Environmental Engineering (Code : D.III/LIN)
- Financial Management (Code : D.III3/KEU)
- Accounting (Code : D.III3/AKT)
- Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration (Code : D.III/NIG)
- Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code : D.III/MAN)
- Single (not married) and willing not to be marry during Prajabatan training program.
- Preferably Male.
- Graduates S1/D4 or D3 from
- University of Indonesia (UI).
- Jakarta State Polytechnic (PNJ).
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM).
- Vocational School of UGM.
- Diponegoro University (UNDIP).
- Semarang State Polytechnic (POLINES).
- Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS).
- Malang State Polytechnic (Polinema).
- Brawijaya University (UB).
- Airlangga University (UNAIR).
- Bandung IInstitute of Technology (ITB).
- Padjadjaran Univeristy (UNPAD).
- Bandung State Polytechnic (POLBAN).
- Electronic Engineering Polytechnic Institute of Surabaya (PENS-ITS).
- Final year students (eight semester FY 2014/2015) from 14 universities above are welcome to apply (graduation requirements no later than November 2015). Please attach a final project/thesis certificate at time of application when apply.
- Passed S1 / DIV or DIII with ages
- S1 / D4: Birth in 1989 and thereafter.
- D3: Birth in 1991 and thereafter.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA)
- GPA = 3.00 for D.III/KEU,D.III/MAN, D.III/AKT,
- GPA = 2.75 for S1/ELE, S1/ALE, S1/MES, S1/SIP, S1/IND,D.III/ELE, D.III/ALE, D.III/MES, D.III/SIP
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please apply directly by registration to Kantor Career Development Center Fakultas Teknik Universitas Indonesia, Gedung Engineering Center Lt 3 FTUI Depok (registration date 25 March 2015 – 16 April 2015) with complete application file as follows:
- Cover letter, addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Birth Certificate (can be followed at the time of the interview).
- Legalized copy of academic certificate or temporary degree verification statements.
- Legalized copy of academic transcript.
- Copy of ID Card.
- Recent color photograph 3×4 (2 pieces, please write your name in back side).
- For cross channel applicants (D3 which continue to D4 / S1), must attach legalized copies of D3 diploma and transcripts.
- For final year students (graduation no later than November 2015), please bring your final project/thesis certificate at time of application.
- All applicants are only allowed to choose one (1) position of appropriate levels of education and study programs / fields.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com