Lowongan Kerja PT PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Terbuka Lokasi : Padang, Mataram, Manado, Lampung, Balikpapan, Ambon, Aceh Tingkat S1/D4/D3 Tahun 2014-2015
Penempatan di Seluruh Indonesia
Education Required :
- S1/D4 : Teknik Elektro/Arus Kuat/Elektronika/Instrumentasi/Kendali
- D3 : Teknik Elektro/Arus Kuat/Elektronika/Instrumentasi/Kendali
- Single status (not married) and willing to not married during the period of pre-service training.
- Male, birth in 1990 and thereafter.
- D3 / S1 graduated with cmulative grade point average (GPA) > 2.75.
- Application letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) cq Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of birth certificate (akte kelahiran).
- Legalized copy of academic certifiacate
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts.
- Copy of valid ID card (KTP).
- Recent color photograph size 3×4 (2 sheets), please write your name on back side of the photograph.
- For applicants who are completing the final project / thesis are allowed to apply, please bring statement letter final project / thesis at time or registration.
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position.
Please submit your all documents above to following address below :
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Sumatera Barat melalui : PO BOX 25000 Padang
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Nusa Tenggara Barat , JL. Langko No. 25-27 Ampenan-Mataram 83114
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Sulawesi Utara, Tengah dan Gorontalo JL. Betesda No. 32 Manado 95116
- PT PLN (Persero) Distribusi Lampung melalui : PO BOX 120 BDLU 35145,
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Kalimantan Timur dan Utara melalui : PO BOX 2710
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Maluku dan Maluku Utara JL. Diponegoro No. 2 Ambon 97127
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Aceh, JL. Tgk. H. M. Daud bereuh No. 172 Banda Aceh 23243
- Application should be submitted no later than 22 December 2014.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com