Lowongan Kerja PT PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Recruitment Program PT PLN (Persero)
S1, D4 and D3
S1/DIV, D3 General Recruitment Program PLN 2017
- Perencana Pembangkitan
- Enjiniring Pembangkitan
- Operasi Pembangkitan
- Pemeliharaan Pembangkitan
- Lingkungan, K2 & K3 Pembangkitan
- Manajemen Pembangkitan
- Desain Produk Peralatan
- Manajemen Produksi & Rekondisi Peralatan
- Perencanaan Transmisi
- Enjiniring Transmisi & Gardu Induk
- Operasi Sistem Transmisi
- Pemeliharaan Transmisi & Gardu Induk
- Transaksi Energi Listrik
- Telekomunikasi & SCADA
- Lingkungan, K2 & K3 Transmisi
- Manajemen Transmisi
- Perencanaan Distribusi
- Enjiniring Distribusi
- Operasi Distribusi
- Pemeliharaan Distribusi
- Lingkungan, K2 & K3 Distribusi
- Manajemen Distribusi
- Enjiniring & Konstruksi Sipil
- Enjiniring & Konstruksi Mekanikal
- Enjiniring & Konstruksi Elektrikal
- Manajemen Konstruksi
- Manajemen Resiko
- Penelitian & Pengembangan Pembangkit
- Penelitian & Pengembangan Transmisi & Distribusi
- Penelitian & Pengembangan Bidang Penunjang
- Manajemen Penelitian & Pengembangan
- Hubungan Industrial
- Manajemen Mutu
- Manajemen Kinerja
- Manajemen Aset
- Serifikasi Sistem
- Sertifikasi Produk
- Sertifikasi Kompetensi
General Requirements :
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the “Diklat Prajabatan” training program.
- Preferably Male.
- Graduated S1 / D. IV or D.III with age limit:
- S1 / D. IV: Birth in 1991 and thereafter.
- D-III: Birth in 1993 and thereafter.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- GPA = 3.00 : Industrial Engineering major.
- GPA = 2.75 : Other Engineering majors.
Test Location : Yogyakarta, Makassar, Denpasar, Bandar Lampung, Pekanbaru, Balikpapan, and Manado.
For interested and meet qualifications please register yourself to :
- Starting this year, PT PLN (Persero) will implement the Employee Recruitment system through a Web-based application.
- The web-based application will be launched on 21th Career Days UGM 2017 25 – 26 February 2017.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com