Lowongan Kerja PT PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Recruitment Program PT PLN (Persero)
S1, D4 and D3 2016
S1 / D. IV:
- Electrical Engineering, Strong Flow, Power System (Code: S1 / ELE)
- Electronics: Weak Flow, Control and Instrumentation (Open Telecommunication / Computer) (Code: S1 / ALE)
- Industrial Engineering (Code: S1 / IND)
- Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Management Company (Code: S1 / MAN)
- Marketing Management, Business Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code: S1 / NIG)
- Law (Code: S1 / HKM)
- Accounting (Code: S1 / AKT)
- Financial Administration, Financial Management (Code: S1 / KEU)
- Electrical Engineering, Strong Flow, Power System (Code: D-III / ELE)
- Electronics: Weak Flow, Kontril and Instrumentation (Not Telecommunication / Computer) (Code: D-III / ALE)
- Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Management Company (Code: D-III / MAN)
- Marketing Management, Business Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code: D-III / NID)
- Accounting (Code: D-III / AKT)
- Financial Administration, Financial Management (Code: D-III / KEU)
- Not married and willing to marry for undergoing Training Prajabatan
- Men preferred
- Age Limit S1 / D-IV: Birth in 1990 and thereafter, the D-III: Birth in 1992 and thereafter
- GPA S1 / IND, S1 MAN S1 / NIG, S1 / HKM, S1 / AKT, S1 / KEU, D-III / MAN, D-III / NIG, D-III / AKT, D-III / KEU> = 3.00 (scale of 4)
- GPA S1 / ELE, S1 / ALE, D-III / ELE, D-III / ALE> = 2.75 (scale of 4)
- For overseas graduates, GPA must dilengkap certificate of conversion to a GPA scale of 4 (with a value of 4 is the highest score) on Higher Education or other Official Institutions
Terms of files that must be uploaded during registration:
- Color photographs (jpg format)
- KTP (pdf format)
- Birth certificate (pdf format)
- Diploma / certificate of graduation (not a certificate of his thesis) (pdf format)
- Final transcripts (pdf format)
- The file size per item maximum of 400 Kb
- For overseas graduates, diplomas and transcripts must be uploaded dilengkap with a certificate of grade and GPA of Higher Education or other official Institutions
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, please register online via the official website of PT PLN below:
- Selection Administration
- Intelligence tests
- Academic and English tests
- Psychological tests
- Health Test (to persons with disabiitas, khsusu requirements imposed according to the needs and conditions apply)
- Training Prajabatan
- The order of selection phases can be changed according to the needs of PT PLN (Persero)
- Registration period : October 3 to October 16, 2016.
- Test Location: Medan, Padang, Palembang, Jakarta, Banjarmasin, Surabaya, Makassar.
- During the selection process, if there is a mismatch of data, the participants expressed FALL
- Applicants only allowed to choose one field / department according to the level of education and study programs / fields. Applicants can not apply to a level that does not correspond with the diploma possessed
- Applicants are not being registered for the selection process of recruitment of PT PLN (Persero)
- Call participants, passing each stage of the test and the test site just announced through the official wesbite PT PLN in www.pln.co.id
- Recruitment PT PLN is no fee at all.
- There is no refund system for transportation and accommodation costs associated with the implementation of selection.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com