Lowongan Kerja PT PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
General Recruitment Program PT PLN (Persero)
Level S1, D4 and D3 2015
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (S1/D4) with major study in
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, and Electricity Power System (Code : S1/ELE);
- Electronics, Instrumentation, and Control (not Telecommunication) (Code : S1/ALE);
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : S1/MES)
- Civil Engineering (Code : S1/SIP).
- Industrial Engineering (Code : S1/IND);
- Management (Code : S1/MAN);
- Accounting (Code : S1/AKT);
- Law (Code : S1/HKM).
Diploma Degree (D3) with major study in
- Electro Engineering, Power Lines, and Electricity Power System (Code : D.III/ELE);
- Electronics, Instrumentation, and Control (not Telecommunication) (Code : D.III/ALE);
- Mechanical Engineering (Code : D.III/MES);
- Accounting (Code : D.III/AKT);
- Marketing Management, Commerce Administration, Business Administration and Office Administration (Code : D.III/ADM).
- Single/not married and Willing not to get married during the “Diklat Prajabatan” training program.
- Preferably Male.
- Age limit
- S1/D4 : Birth in 1990 and thereafter.
- D3 : Birth in 1992 and thereafter.
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) :
- GPA = 3.00 : S1/IND, S1/MAN, S1/AKT, S1/HKM, D.III/AKT, D.III/MAN.
- GPA = 2.75 : S1/ELE, S1/ALE, S1/MES, S1/SIP, D.III/ELE, D.III/ALE, D.III/MES.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter and addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Copy of Birth Certificate/Akte Kelahiran ;
- A certified copy of academic diploma or temporary degree verification statements (SKL);
- A certified copy of academic transcript;
- Copy of valid national ID Card (KTP);
- Not married certificate from local village office.
- Passport photo size 3×4 cm (2 sheets, please write your name in the back side of photographs).
- For cross channel applicants (D3 graduates which continue to D4 / S1), must attach additional documents :
- A certified copy of academic diploma (D3).
- A certified copy of academic transcript (D3).
If you are interested to be a member of PLN’s big family, please send all required application documents above to following locations :
PT PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jakarta Raya / CDC FTUI.
Gedung Engineering Center Lantai 3.
FT UI Depok 16424
Phone 021 – 788 49080
PO BOX 1001 YKBS 55281
PO BOX PG 8888 PALEMBANG 30000
PT PLN (Persero) Kantor Wilayah Sumatera Utara
Jl. KL Yos Sudarso No 284 Medan 20115
Apply via online through : http://sdm.plnkalselteng.web.id/rekrutmenpln
PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Nusa Tenggara Barat PO BOX 8311, Mataram 83000.
PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah SULSEL, SULTRA DAN SULBAR PO BOX 1206 and then filling online application form at http://hi.poliupg.ac.id/rekrutmen_pln_s1d4d3
PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Suluttenggo.
Jl Bethesda No 32 Manado, Sulawesi Utara 95116
PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Maluku dan Maluku Utara
Kotak POS 1001 Ambon
- PT PLN (Persero) Wilayah Papua dan Papua Barat – Jl Ahmad Yani No 18 Jayapura;
- PT PLN (Persero) AREA BIAK, Jl Yos Sudarso No 8 Biak;
- PT PLN (Persero) AREA MERAUKE – Jl Trikora No 1 Merauke;
- PT PLN (Persero) AREA SORONG – Jl Ahmad Yani No 7 Sorong;
- PT PLN (Persero) AREA MANOKWARI – Jl Bandung No 2 Manokwari.
- All applicants are only allowed to apply 1 position of appropriate levels of education and study programs / fields.
- If there is a mismatch of data, participants were disqualified.
- To those who qualified please do not hesitate to apply.
- The applications must be submitted before 31 December 2015.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com