Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi Lampung
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Umum PT PLN (Persero)
Tingkat Strata 1 (S1), Diploma IV (D.IV) dan Diploma III (D.III)
Lokasi : Bandar Lampung Tahun 2015
1. Registration Time: August 10 s.d. August 25, 2015
2. Field / Department of Education is opened:
a) S1 / D.IV:
1) Electrical Engineering, Power Lines, Electricity System (Code: S1 / ELE)
2) Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: S1 / ALE)
3) Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1 / MES)
b) D III:
1) Electrical Engineering, Power Lines, Electricity System (Code: D. III / ELE)
2) Technical Information (Code: D. III / INF)
3) Accounting (Code: D. III / AKT)
4) Financial Management (Code: D. III / KEU)
5) Marketing Management, Business Administration, Business Administration, Office Administration (Code: D. III / MAN)
1) Status not married and willing to marry for undergoing Training Prajabatan;
2) Men preferred;
3) Pass S1 / D.IV or D. III with age limit:
a) S1 / D.IV: Birth in 1989 and thereafter
b) D. III: Birth in 1991 and thereafter
4) Cumulative Performance Index (CPI):
Subject code cumulative grade point (GPA)
D. III / INF, D. III / KEU D. III / AKT, D. III / MAN GPA> = 3.00
S1 / ELE, S1 / ALE, S1 / MES, D. III / ELE GPA> = 2.75
4. Submit the application along with the accessories as follows:
a. Application letter addressed to the PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Diviisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta;
b. Curriculum Vitae (CV);
c. Copy of birth certificate (if not already there, can be followed at the time of the interview);
d. Copy of diploma / Certificate of Graduation is legalized;
e. Copy of final transcripts are validated;
f. Copy of ID card;
g. Unmarried Certificate from the Village;
h. Recent photograph 3×4 size color 2 sheets (participant name written on the back of the photo);
i. Applicants for the graduate program of the Cross Channel (D. III that continue to D.IV / S1), must attach:
i. D. III transcripts legalized
ii. D. III legalized diploma
j. For applicants who are completing the final project / thesis, are allowed to register, the graduation requirements no later than November 2015 and carries a certificate is working on the final project / thesis at the time of application.
k. Mailed to PO BOX 120 35 145 BDLU later than August 25, 2015 Date Cap Pos.
During the selection process, if there is a mismatch of data, participants expressed FALL.
5. Applicants are only allowed to select one (1) Division / Department appropriate level of education and study programs / fields. Applicants can not apply to a level that does not comply with the certificate held.
6. Calls participants, passing each stage of the test and the test location will be announced through the website only PLN in www.pln.co.id.
7. Selection Stages include:
a. Selection Administration
b. Intelligence tests
c. Academic and English tests
d. Psychological tests
e. Health tests
(To applicants with disabilities, imposed specific requirements according to the needs and conditions apply)
g. Training Prajabatan
* The order of the stages of the selection can be changed according to the needs of PT PLN (Persero)
8. Stages Selection (of selection and administration to the interview) will be held in London.
- No correspondence relating to this recruitment and decision-Team Recruitment is inviolable.
- No charge whatsoever in participating in the selection organized by PT PLN (Persero).
- No refund or replacement system transport and accommodation costs relating to the implementation of the selection.
- PT PLN (Persero) is not liable for any form of loss caused by fraud on behalf of PT PLN (Persero).
Lowongan Kerja PLN Lampung brough to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com