Lowongan Kerja PLN Seleksi Lampung
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection.
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
Pengumuman Rekrutmen Terbuka
Setingkat SMA/SMK (Tenaga Pelaksana) Tahun 2016
Lokasi Tes Bandar Lampung
- Birth in 1996 or later.
- Already 17 years old on August 2016.
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the “Diklat Prajabatan” training program.
- Willing to work in shifting system.
- Not afraid of heights.
- Non smoker and willing to not smoke in the workplace PLN.
- Physical and spiritual health.
- Minimum height of 155 cm.
- Not color blind and normal vision.
- No tattoos, no pierced in the whole body.
Special Requirements for OPT/TKS
- Minimum average report cards value of 6.5 on the 1st semester grade 10 to 2nd semester grade 12.
- For last year students grade 12 in 2016 and has not had a diploma are welcome to apply with minimum average report cards value of 6.5 on on the 1st semester grade 10 to 1st semester grade 12.
- The participants from last year students will be disqualified if did not pass the national exam (UAN).
Special Requirements for ADM
- Preferably Male.
- Minimum average report cards value of 7 on the 1st semester grade 10 to 2nd semester grade 12.
- Passed and have a diploma SMK Administration or SMK Secretary.
Required application documents:
- Copy of ID card (KTP);
- Legalized copy of report card;
- Legalized copy of SMA/SMK diploma;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Application form (download here);
- Notice letter of health condition from doctor which states able-bodied, not color blind and normal vision;
- Passport color photograph 3×4 (2 sheets);
- Statement letter which states
- Not involved in the abuse of drugs and other addictive substances,
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the “Diklat Prajabatan” training program,
- Willing to be placed in all working areas of PLN.
All required application documents must be put in Red Folder for OPT/TKS and Yellow Forder for ADM. Please write your name and position code on the folder, for example RADEN KURNIAWAN (OPT-DIS).
Interested in this opportunity, please send all required documents above to :
- PO BOX 4004 DEPOK 16400.
- Closing date 30 April 2016.
- Please write “REKRUTMEN TENAGA PELAKSANA BANDAR LAMPUNG follow with your name and position code on the folder, for example REKRUTMEN TENAGA PELAKSANA BANDAR LAMPUNG RADEN KURNIAWAN (OPT-DIS).
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja PLN Lampung brough to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com