lowongan Kerja PLN Jateng DIY
About PT. Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero)
PT. Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) – PLN is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions which will based in PT PLN (Persero) Distribusi Jawa Tengah & DI Yogyakarta :
Penerimaan Pegawai PT PLN (Persero) Tingkat Pelaksana 2016
- Bidang Operator/Teknisi (Code : OPT)
- Bidang Administrasi (Code : ADM)
Bidang Operator/Teknisi (Code : OPT)
- Preferably Male.
- Background in SMA/equivalent in IPA, or SMK majoring in Electro, Electricity, Mechatronics.
- Have a diploma of senior high school/equivalent IPA or vocational high school (SMK) in Electro, Electricity, Mechatronics.
- Participants for the school year 2016 and not have a diploma, then the average value of report cards at least 6.5 (the average value of first semester grade 10 to first semester grade 12). If they do not pass the National Exam in 2016, participants were disqualified.
Bidang Administrasi (Code : ADM)
- Male or Female.
- Background in SMK majoring in Administration.
- Have a diploma of vocational high school (SMK) in Administration.
- Single/Unmarried and willing not to get married during the “Diklat Prajabatan” training program.
- Birth in 1996 and thereafter.
- Already 17 years old by August 2016.
- Minimum average report score of 6.5 (from grade 10 to grade 12)
- Not involved in drug abuse and other addictive substances
Application should contains the below documents :
- Application letter, addressed to PT PLN (Persero) c.q. Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Legalized copies of diploma and SKHUN (for grade 12 participants : legalized copy of diploma submitted at the time of final selection;
- Legalized copy of fifth semester report cards (for students grade 12);
- Legalized copy of birth certificat/surat kenal lahir;
- Copy of ID Card;
- Color photograph 4×6 (3 sheets);
- Affidavit on stamp Rp 6,000.00 (download here).
All documents above must be put in a folder with the following conditions (please write your name and position code on the cover of folder)
- Blue folder for participants who have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Red folder for grade 12 participants.
Interested in this opportunity, please send all required documents above to :
PO BOX 1001 YKBS YOGYAKARTA 55281
- Closing date 30 April 2016 (postmark).
- Please write “REKRUTMEN TAHAP PELAKSANA JATENG” follow with “YOUR NAME (POSITION CODE” on the cover of envelop, for example “REKRUTMEN TAHAP PELAKSANA JATENG AHMAD (OPT)”.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up.
Lowongan PT PLN Jateng DIY brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com