Lowongan Kerja PT PLN Bali
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Open Recruitment Bali
PT PLN (Persero) Level S1/D4/D3 2014
Placement throughout Indonesia
- Undergraduate degree (S1) or 4 years diploma degree (D4), majoring in : Electrical Engineering, Power Lines, Power Engineering, Power (Code: S1/ELE), Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: S1/ALE).
- 3 years diploma degree (D3), majoring in : Engineering Electrical Power Lines / Power Engineering / Power (Code: D3/ELE), Electronics, Instrumentation, Control (Code: D3/ALE), Civil Engineering (Code D3/SIP), Management for study programs / majors: Business Management, Industrial Management, Business Administration, Commerce Administration, Marketing and Management (Code: D3/MAN).
- Status marriage of Single (not married) and willing to not get married during the pre-service training period.
- Passed S1/D4 or D3 with age limits
- S1/D4 : birth on 1988 and thereafter.
- D3 : birth on 1990 and thereafter.
- Cumulative grade point average (GPA) = 2.75 for Electro Engineering, Electronics and Civil Engineering and GPA = 3.00 for Management.
- All applicants are only allowed to select one (1) field / majors appropriate to level of education.
Candidates meeting to above qualification are welcome to apply, pleased send directly your application letter (addressed to :
PT PLN (Persero) cq Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta) to Unit Kerjasama – Politeknik Negeri Bali along with following documents;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate (akte kelahiran);
- Legalized copy of academic/graduation certifiacate (SKL)
- Legalized copy of academic transcripts;
- Copy of valid ID card (KTP);
- Recent color photograph size 3×4 (2 sheets and write your name on back side of the photo);
- For Cross Channel applicants (D3 are forward D4/S1), must attach legalized copies of D3 transcripts and D3 diploma.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Kerja PLN Bali brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com