Lowongan Kerja PGASCOM PGN
About PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara – PGASCOM is a Subsidiary Company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero), Tbk. PGASCOM operates one of Indonesia’s most extensive Long Haul Fiber-Optic Transmission Systems, connecting Jakarta with Singapore through Lampung, Palembang, Jambi and Batam. We currently provides telecommunication backbone service for Indonesia’s largest telecommunication players, and also ready to deliver data services for business and wholesale customers.
PGASCOM is a Telecommunications Provider that operates more than 1,500 KM of fiber optic networks from Singapore to Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia. We provides a variety of telecommunication services for global telecommunication needs in wholesales and retailers customers.
PGASCOM was developed to become a World Class Valuable Telecommunication Provider on Telecommunications Industries, with a Giant Capacity start from 3 Gigabyte to 11.5 Terabyte maximum. Long Haul Fiber Optic network, are connecting Indonesia with Singapore through Cilegon, Lampung, Palembang, Jambi, Batam. In addition, the combined networks length is about 1500 KM as of end of 2011. Technological development has proven that Fiber Optic Network processed capacious bandwidth, enabling the delivery of vast amount of data, voice, images, even a video in a light wave speed. Thus far, Fiber Optic is the best innovation and solution for the recent expeditious growth in telecommunication and information technology industries.
By February 2009, PGASCOM was developed by a strong and qualified human resources in anticipation for the telecommunication. We believe that our expertise and presented in a variety of sophisticated products / services, will proven its contribution as one of the primary Telecommunication Provider companies within in the region.
As a part of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, known as “PGN”, PGASCOM becomes a special telecommunication companies since it is developed in a high security standard gas environment, which are audited to international standards. This has been implemented in the optical cable infrastructure buried in the gas’s pipeline ROW (Right Of Way).
PT. PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
JL. Letjend. S. Parman Kav.77
Lt. 19 Jakarta Barat 11410
Phone : 021 53660444/5
Fax : 021 53670080
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara seeking professional candidates for the following position :
- Scada Project Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Experience in maintenance of SCADA related applications and databases including experience with hardware configuration, system tuning, application development, documentation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English (Oral & Writing)
- Experienced in managing team and coordinate the work with supplier, costumer and subcontractors
- Strong in written and communication skills
Please submit your aplication by online through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja PT PGASCOM PGN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn