Lowongan Kerja PGASCOM PGN
About PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara – PGASCOM is a Subsidiary Company of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero), Tbk. PGASCOM operates one of Indonesia’s most extensive Long Haul Fiber-Optic Transmission Systems, connecting Jakarta with Singapore through Lampung, Palembang, Jambi and Batam. We currently provides telecommunication backbone service for Indonesia’s largest telecommunication players, and also ready to deliver data services for business and wholesale customers.
PGASCOM is a Telecommunications Provider that operates more than 1,500 KM of fiber optic networks from Singapore to Jakarta and other cities in Indonesia. We provides a variety of telecommunication services for global telecommunication needs in wholesales and retailers customers.
PGASCOM was developed to become a World Class Valuable Telecommunication Provider on Telecommunications Industries, with a Giant Capacity start from 3 Gigabyte to 11.5 Terabyte maximum. Long Haul Fiber Optic network, are connecting Indonesia with Singapore through Cilegon, Lampung, Palembang, Jambi, Batam. In addition, the combined networks length is about 1500 KM as of end of 2011. Technological development has proven that Fiber Optic Network processed capacious bandwidth, enabling the delivery of vast amount of data, voice, images, even a video in a light wave speed. Thus far, Fiber Optic is the best innovation and solution for the recent expeditious growth in telecommunication and information technology industries.
By February 2009, PGASCOM was developed by a strong and qualified human resources in anticipation for the telecommunication. We believe that our expertise and presented in a variety of sophisticated products / services, will proven its contribution as one of the primary Telecommunication Provider companies within in the region.
As a part of PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, known as “PGN”, PGASCOM becomes a special telecommunication companies since it is developed in a high security standard gas environment, which are audited to international standards. This has been implemented in the optical cable infrastructure buried in the gas’s pipeline ROW (Right Of Way).
PT. PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara
JL. Letjend. S. Parman Kav.77
Lt. 19 Jakarta Barat 11410
Phone : 021 53660444/5
Fax : 021 53670080
PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara seeking professional candidates for the following position :
- Purchasing Officer – PO
Purchasing Officer – PO
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in any major.
- At least 2 years of experience in same position, advantage for candidate who have experience in Telecommunication industry.
- Excellent communication skill, both verbal and written.
- Excellent level of English proficiency (spoken and writing) is a must.
- Good skill in operating Micorosoft Office (Excel, Work, Power Point, Visio).
- Able to work under pressure and tight time constraints under limited supervision.
- Honest and commitment to excellence service.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Programmer. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Good skills in PHP and MySQL is a must.
- Good knowledge and experience of LAN/WAN, Server, PC, peripheral troubleshooting is an extra advantage.
- Proactive, fast learner, good adaptability, flexibility.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to work independently and work under pressure.
Please submit your aplication by online through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja PT PGASCOM PGN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn