Lowongan Kerja Petrokimia Gresik Update Juni
About PT Petrokimia Gresik
PT PETROKIMIA GRESIK is a state owned company, and the most complete fertilizer producer in Indonesia which produces various kinds of of fertilizers, such as :Urea, ZA, SP-36, NPK Phonska, DAP, NPK Kebomas, ZK and organic fertilizer namely Petroganik.
PT Petrokimia Gresik is a fertilizer producer in Indonesia, which at the beginning of the so-called Surabaya Petrochemical Project (1962 ) .
Construction contract was signed on August 10, 1964 , and entered into force on December 8, 1964 . The project was inaugurated by President Soeharto on July 10, 1972 , which was then set as the date of the anniversary of PT PKG .
In his journey , PT PKG has undergone a number of changes in status , such as the Public Company ( Perum ) under PP . 55/1971 , then turned into a Limited under PP . 35/1974 jo PP. 14/1975 , and now as a member of PT Holding Fertilizer Indonesia ( formerly PT Fertilizer Sriwidjaja ) under PP . 28/1997 .
PT PKG occupies an area of ??450 hectares located in Gresik , East Java . In 2012 , PT PKG trusted by the government to increase its production capacity to 5.4 million tons , up 1.6 million tons compared to 2011 . It makes PT PKG as a fertilizer manufacturer that supplies 50 % of the national fertilizer subsidy .
After the establishment of PT Fertilizer Sriwidjaja located in Palembang in 1959 , the government is also thinking to build another fertilizer plant .
PT forerunner PKG come since 1956 through the State Designer of the Bureau ( BPN ) . At first , fertilizer plant to be built in East Java is called ‘ Project Surabaja Petrochemicals ‘ . Petrochemicals name itself comes from the ‘ Petroleum Chemical ” is abbreviated menadi Petrochemical , the chemicals are made from petroleum and gas .
Surabaja Petrochemical Project was formed by No. MPRS . 1960 II listed as a priority project in the pattern of National Development Plan Phase I ( 1961-1969 ) and reinforced by Presidential Decree No. . 260 1960 . Construction of the project on the basis of the instruction of President No.1/Instr/1963 and declared in accordance with the Project Vital Presidential Decree no. 225 of 1963 .
Gresik area chosen as the location for fertilizer plant is the result of a feasibility study in 1962 by the Agency for Industrial Projects Preparation ( BP3I ) who coordinated the Ministry of Basic Industry and Mining . At that time , Gresik ideal assessed with consideration of , among other things :
- The availability of vacant land measuring 450 hectares
- Quite close to water sources from Brantas River basin and Bengawan Solo River
- Adjacent to the area ‘s largest fertilizer consumer , namely plantations and sugar cane farmers
- Close to the harbor making it easier to transport plant equipment during construction , procurement of raw materials , production and distribution via ocean freight .
- Close to Surabaya with sufficient completeness , among others , the availability of human resources .
- Being a manufacturer of fertilizers and other chemical products are highly competitive and most popular consumer products.
- Support the provision of a national fertilizer to achieve food self-sufficiency program.
- Improve operating results for the smooth operations and business development company.
- Developing the potential of business to support the national chemical industry and play an active role in community development.
The values of the Company
- The safety and health and environmental protection in all operations.
- Utilizing professionalism to increase customer satisfaction.
- Increase innovation in order to win business
- Prioritize integrity above all things.
- Seeks to build a synergistic team spirit. Ref : www.petrokimia-gresik.com
Head Office :
JL. Jend. Akhmad Yani, Gresik – 61119
Phone : (62-31) 3981811 – 3981814, 3982100, 3982200
Fax : (62-31) 3981722, 3982272
Representative Office :
JL. Tanah Abang III No. 16 Jakarta 10160
Phone : (62-21) 3446459, 3446645
Fax : (62-21) 3841994
PT Petrokimia Gresik are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Electro Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Technical Information
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electricity Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
D3 NON ENGINEERING
- Visual Communication Design
- Chemical Analyst
- Network Systems
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male with maximum age of 23 years old (born after 31 December 1991).
- Graduated from reputable University / Polytechnic with minimum accredited B.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Minimum TOEFL Score of 400.
- Not color blind.
- Unbound agency to another company/institution.
Selection process will held at Surabaya, Malang, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Jakarta, and Bandung.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please register and submit your application to :
- All applications close on 28 December 2014, 23.59 West Indonesia Time.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Petrokimia Gresik brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn