Lowongan Kerja Petrokimia Gresik Update Juni
About PT Petrokimia Gresik
PT PETROKIMIA GRESIK is a state owned company, and the most complete fertilizer producer in Indonesia which produces various kinds of of fertilizers, such as :Urea, ZA, SP-36, NPK Phonska, DAP, NPK Kebomas, ZK and organic fertilizer namely Petroganik.
PT Petrokimia Gresik is a fertilizer producer in Indonesia, which at the beginning of the so-called Surabaya Petrochemical Project (1962 ) .
Construction contract was signed on August 10, 1964 , and entered into force on December 8, 1964 . The project was inaugurated by President Soeharto on July 10, 1972 , which was then set as the date of the anniversary of PT PKG .
In his journey , PT PKG has undergone a number of changes in status , such as the Public Company ( Perum ) under PP . 55/1971 , then turned into a Limited under PP . 35/1974 jo PP. 14/1975 , and now as a member of PT Holding Fertilizer Indonesia ( formerly PT Fertilizer Sriwidjaja ) under PP . 28/1997 .
PT PKG occupies an area of ??450 hectares located in Gresik , East Java . In 2012 , PT PKG trusted by the government to increase its production capacity to 5.4 million tons , up 1.6 million tons compared to 2011 . It makes PT PKG as a fertilizer manufacturer that supplies 50 % of the national fertilizer subsidy .
After the establishment of PT Fertilizer Sriwidjaja located in Palembang in 1959 , the government is also thinking to build another fertilizer plant .
PT forerunner PKG come since 1956 through the State Designer of the Bureau ( BPN ) . At first , fertilizer plant to be built in East Java is called ‘ Project Surabaja Petrochemicals ‘ . Petrochemicals name itself comes from the ‘ Petroleum Chemical ” is abbreviated menadi Petrochemical , the chemicals are made from petroleum and gas .
Surabaja Petrochemical Project was formed by No. MPRS . 1960 II listed as a priority project in the pattern of National Development Plan Phase I ( 1961-1969 ) and reinforced by Presidential Decree No. . 260 1960 . Construction of the project on the basis of the instruction of President No.1/Instr/1963 and declared in accordance with the Project Vital Presidential Decree no. 225 of 1963 .
Gresik area chosen as the location for fertilizer plant is the result of a feasibility study in 1962 by the Agency for Industrial Projects Preparation ( BP3I ) who coordinated the Ministry of Basic Industry and Mining . At that time , Gresik ideal assessed with consideration of , among other things :
- The availability of vacant land measuring 450 hectares
- Quite close to water sources from Brantas River basin and Bengawan Solo River
- Adjacent to the area ‘s largest fertilizer consumer , namely plantations and sugar cane farmers
- Close to the harbor making it easier to transport plant equipment during construction , procurement of raw materials , production and distribution via ocean freight .
- Close to Surabaya with sufficient completeness , among others , the availability of human resources .
- Being a manufacturer of fertilizers and other chemical products are highly competitive and most popular consumer products.
- Support the provision of a national fertilizer to achieve food self-sufficiency program.
- Improve operating results for the smooth operations and business development company.
- Developing the potential of business to support the national chemical industry and play an active role in community development.
The values of the Company
- The safety and health and environmental protection in all operations.
- Utilizing professionalism to increase customer satisfaction.
- Increase innovation in order to win business
- Prioritize integrity above all things.
- Seeks to build a synergistic team spirit. Ref : www.petrokimia-gresik.com
Head Office :
JL. Jend. Akhmad Yani, Gresik – 61119
Phone : (62-31) 3981811 – 3981814, 3982100, 3982200
Fax : (62-31) 3981722, 3982272
Representative Office :
JL. Tanah Abang III No. 16 Jakarta 10160
Phone : (62-21) 3446459, 3446645
Fax : (62-21) 3841994
PT Petrokimia Gresik are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Diploma 3 Recruitment Jakarta Representative Office
- Indonesian citizen (WNI)
- Possess Associate degree majoring in Electricity Engineering, Business Administration
- Maximum 23 years old (born after 31 October 1993)
- Minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00 scale
- Minimum TOEFL score 400
- Not color blind
- Not married
- Free of drugs abuse
- Not under employment bond in other agency
Application files should submitted via :
Career Center Politeknik Negeri Jakarta (PNJ), Jl. Prof. Dr. G.A Siwabessy, Depok, Jawa Barat 16242
Attaching following documents:
- Copy of National Indentity Card (KTP)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copy of education diploma / SKL
- Copy of academic transcript/ IPK
- Copy of TOEFL Certificate
- Administrative screening of submitted application files
Stage II (In Jakarta):
- Academic Test
- User Interview
- Psychological Test
- Medical Check-Up
- Written test includes academic test, problem solving and English test.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Petrokimia Gresik brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com