Lowongan Kerja PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero)
Lowongan Kerja PLN
About PT PLN (Persero)
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara – PLN (Persero) is the largest Indonesian state-owned electricity power service company. The Company head quartered in Jakarta and supported by 48 business units in all over Indonesia and 11 subsidiaries company. Based on PLN Annual Reports 2010, the Company achieved electricity production of 16,786.21 GWh, an increase from 156,797.25 GWh in 2009, and electricity sales of 147,279.47 GWh, also increase from 134,581.98 GWh in 2009. Total number of customers increased to 42,435,387 from 40,117,685 customers in 2009. In 2010, a total of 3,184 potential new employees were recruited. Overall, the 2010 recruitment process had 32,646 participants and 11.06% of them passed the selection
- To be an ever-growing, excellent and credible World Class
- Company supported by competent human resources.
- To operate electricity business and other related sectors, orientated to customer satisfaction, corporate members and shareholders.
- To make electric power as a media to improve quality of life of the people.
- To strive making electricity as driving force of the economy
- To operate environmentally friendly businesses .
- Electricity for a Better Life
Beginning in the late 19th century, the development of electricity in Indonesia was intensified in several Dutch Companies operating in sugar and tea plantation that developed power plant to meet their personal needs.
Between 1942-1945, there was a great shift from these Dutch manufacturing companies by the Japanese after the Dutch surrendered to the Japanese army in the beginning of World War II.
The shift reoccurred at the end of World War II in August 1945 when the Japanese surrendered to the Allied Forces. This opportunity was taken over by the youths and electricity labourers through Labour/Employee Electricity and Gas delegation together with the Management of KNI Head Office to meet President Soekarno to ask the handover of the Companies to the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. On October 27, 1945, President Soekarno established Electricity and Gas Bureau under the Departement of Public Works and Energy with power plant capacity of 157.5 MW.
On January 1, 1961, Gas and Electricity Bureau was changed to BPU-PLN (Board of General Administration of the State Electricity Company) that focused on electricity, gas and coke sectors. On January 1, 1965 BPU-PLN was dismissed and 2 (two) state owned enterprises were formalised, namely Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN), a state-owned electricity company, to manage electrity power and Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) to manage gas power.
In 1972, in accordance with Government Regulation No. 17, the State-owned Electricity Company was enacted as a State-owned General Electricity Company and as PKUK responsible to provide electricity to meet public needs. While the Government policy was giving opportunity to the Private Sectors to focus on the provision of electricity, the status of PLN was changed from a General Company to Corporation’ as well as PKUK in providing electricity for public needs until the present. Ref : www.pln.co.id
PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) are currently seeking for the best Indonesian young people to fill the following positions :
Rekrutmen Direct Shopping PT PLN (Persero) Tingkat S1/D4/D3 Tahun 2014
- S1/D4 Electrical Engineering Power Lines / Power Engineering / Power (Code: S1/ELE)
- S1/D4 Electrical Engineering Weak currents / Control / Instrumentation (Code: S1/ALE)
- S1/D4 Civil Engineering (Code: S1/SIP)
- S1/D4 Mechanical Engineering (Code: S1/MES)
- S1/D4 Industrial Engineering (Code : S1/IND)
- S1/D4 Communication Science (Code : S1/KOM)
- S1/D4 Psychology (Code : S1/PSI)
- S1/D4 Law (Code : S1/HKM)
- S1/D4 Chemical Engineering (S1/KIM)
- S1/D4 Geodesy Engineering (Code: S1/GEO)
- D3 Electrical Engineering Power Lines / Power Engineering / Power (Code: D3/ELE)
- D3 Electrical Engineering Weak currents / Control / Instrumentation (Code: D3/ALE)
- D3 Civil Engineering (Code D3/SIP)
- D3 Mechanical Engineering (Code: D3/MES)
- D3 Management, majoring in Business Management, Industrial Management, Business Administration, Commerce Administration and Marketing Management (Code: D3/MAN)
- Single/not married status and willing to not get married during their Pre-service Training
- Passed S1/D4 or D3 from:
- Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)
- Bandung State Polytechnic (Polban)
- Padjadjaran University (UNPAD)
- University of Indonesia (UI)
- Jakarta State Polytechnic (PNJ)
- University of Diponegoro (UNDIP)
- Semarang State Polytechnic (POLINES)
- Gadjah Mada University (UGM)
- Vocational School UGM
- Brawijaya University (UB)
- State Polytechnic of Malang (Polinema)
- Airlangga University (UNAIR)
- Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS)
- Age limit
- S1/D4: Birth in 1988 and thereafter
- D3: The Birth of 1990 and thereafter
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- GPA> 2.75 for Electrical Engineering (Power Lines and Flow Weak), Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Geodesy
- GPA> 3.00 for Management, Psychology, Communication, Law majors
Complete application file as follows:
Application letter addressed to PT PLN (Persero) cq Kepala Divisi Pengembangan SDM dan Talenta;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of birth certificate (if not already there, to be followed at the time of the interview);
- Legalized copy of Diploma / Certificate of Graduation (SKL);
- Legalized copy of final transcripts;
- Copy of ID card;
- Recent color photograph size 3×4 ( 2 pieces, please write your name on back side of the photo);
- For Cross Channel applicants (D3 are forward D4/S1), must attach:
- Legalized copy of D3 transcripts
- Legalized copy of D3 diploma
Please contact and submit directly your complete documents above to following career center :
Bandung (28 March 2014 – 8 April 2014)
- ITB Career Center – GKU Timur ITB Building Ground Floor, Jl Ganesha 10, Bandung, 40132
Jakarta (1 – 10 April 2014)
- CDC FTUI – Gedung Engineering Center Lt 3, Fakultas Teknik Universitas Indonesia Phone 02178849080
Surabaya (1 – 10 April 2014)
- SAC ITS – Kampus ITS Keputih Sukolilo Surabaya 60111
Yogyakarta (1 – 10 April 2014)
- ECC UGM – Graha Karir ECC UGM, Jl Krasak (Barat) No 20, Yogyakarta, 55224
- Applicants are only allowed to select one (1) suitable field/major.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan Kerja PLN brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com