Lowongan Kerja PGN
About PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk
PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk - PGN are specialists in the transportation and distribution of natural gas, connecting Indonesia’s natural gas supplies with customers across the country.
PGN is building on foundations firmly established over many decades and evolving from a gas transmission and distribution company into an integrated energy solution provider, maximizing the utilization of natural gas to meet the ever increasing and ever more challenging demands of modern industry and society.
As the demand for clean, affordable energy continues to grow, PGN will continue to use its expertise and experience to secure new sources of energy to meet customers’ long-term needs.
- To be a world-class energy company in gas utilization.
- To enhance the value of the organization for stakeholders by:
- Strengthening the core business in natural gas transportation and trading
- Developing gas manufacturing businesses
- Developing operational, maintenance and engineering businesses associated with oil and gas industries
- Profiting from the Company’s resources and assets by developing other businesses
Natural gas distribution
PGN operates a natural gas distribution pipeline network stretching more than 3750 km, supplying natural gas to power plants, industry, commercial businesses, including restaurants, hotels and hospitals, and households, in some the country’s most densely populated areas. PGN derives a profit from the sale of the gas to its customers.
Natural gas transmission
The natural gas transmission pipeline operated by PGN comprises a high-pressure pipeline network, some 2,100 km in length, which transports natural gas from the producers’ gas fields to the buyers receiving stations. PGN receives a Toll Fee for the transportation of the gas as specified in Gas Transportation Agreements (GTA) operable over 10-20 years.
Strategic Business Units
To oversee the transmission and distribution operations, PGN has divided its business area into four geographically focused Strategic Business Units:
- SBU Distribution Region I, covering the area from South Sumatera to Western Java (including Jakarta – Bogor)
- SBU Distribution Region II, covering East Java
- SBU Distribution Region III, covering North Sumatera, Pekanbaru and the Batam Islands
- SBU Transmission, covering the transmission network in South Sumatera and Java.
In addition, PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia, a subsidiary of PGN, manages the natural gas transmission business between Grissik-Duri and Grissik-Singapore.
Subsidiaries and Affiliated Companies
- PT Transportasi Gas Indonesia: natural gas transmission
- PT PGAS Telekomunikasi Nusantara (PGASCOM): telecommunications
- PT PGAS Solution: construction
- PT Nusantara Regas: floating storage and regasification terminal
- PT Saka Energi Indonesia: upstream activities
- PT Gagas Energi Indonesia: downstream activities
- PT Gas Energi Jambi: trading, construction and services
- PT Banten Gas Synergi: services, transportation, trading and mining. (Source: PGN Persero)
Jl. K.H. Zainul Arifin No. 20
Jakarta 11140 Indonesia
T 6221 633 4838
F 6221 633 3080
PO BOX 1119 JKT
0800 1500 645
T 6221 633 3000
PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk a state-owned company in Indonesia, which is engaged in the transmission and distribution of natural gas requires labor as expert services for the position of:
- Secretary of the Board of Commissioners
- Indonesian citizen as evidenced by a copy of ID card / driving license / passport.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Certificate of good health from doctors.
- SKCK of the police (to be proposed at the interview).
- Letters of recommendation from three people (especially former superior or co-workers).
- Required experience for minimum 15 years in gas company.
- Job application letter and a willingness to work fulltime from January 2016 until December 2018.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please email your application to :
directly submit your work application to :
Sekretariat Dewan Komisiaris PT PGN (Persero) Tbk with contact person
- Ms Farhana Zahrotunnisa (081282381523),
- Mr Maulana Wijaya (082133000071),
- Mr Rido Ammirrudin (0823326031999),
- Mr Rizki Agung (087712127722).
- Closing date for these applications is 3 December 2015 at 16.00 WIB.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted and passed screening applicants will be notified).
Lowongan Kerja PGN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn