Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE)
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina PHE
About PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) PT Pertamina Hulu Energi (PHE) is a subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero). The company held upstream in the fields of oil, natural gas and other energy. Through portfolio management and business operations upstream oil and gas and other energy in a flexible, agile and high earnings power, PHE directs its goal of becoming a respected multi-national company in the field of energy, and is able to provide added value for stakeholders.
Establishment of PHE, which is officially in operation since January 1, 2008, is a consequence of the application of oil and gas law in 2001 that limits the business entity can only manage the working area. PHE manages a portfolio of oil and gas business through various partnership schemes both at home and abroad. Various schemes are JOB-PSC (Joint Operating Body-Production Sharing Conract) where PHE act as operator, including managing BLOCK ONWJ and West Madura Offshore Block, Pertamina Participating Interest (PI) and other partnerships to operate the blocks abroad. Thus, PHE is the holding company for each subsidiary that has a Participating Interest (PI).
Based on the approval of the Director of Pertamina on 6 November 2007 and Pertamina Commissioner on 18 September 2007, has made the process of transfer of Participating Interest of PT Pertamina (Persero) to subsidiaries PHE. This step is simply to reinforce the direction of the business and facilitate the PHE business trip. Indirectly, the subsidiaries are still a subsidiary of Pertamina (Persero), but it is directly under the control PHE. In his role as a sub-holding company in charge of the kids PI holders, PHE is different compared to other Pertamina subsidiaries.
With this form, PHE will continue to evolve, because whenever there is a new Participating Interest, means there is a new subsidiary that will be managed by the PHE. Currently, PHE has 36 subsidiary companies in the country, which consists of nine subsidiaries that manage JOB-PSC (Joint Operating Body-Production Sharing Contract) 16 subsidiaries holder Participacing Interests Division Participating Interests in the form of Indonesia and Pertamina Participating Interest Division, and 9 subsidiary that manages the Production Sharing Contract – Coal Bed Methane (PSC-GMB).
While abroad, PHE has one subsidiary, namely, PHE Australia have a license in Block 10% VIC/L26, VIC L/28 VIC/L27 and BMG Australia. In addition, PHE also working with partners to manage the land in Block SK-305 Sarawak, Malaysia; Block-13 off the coast of the Red Sea, Sudan, Qatar Block-3, Block 17-3 and Block 123-3 Sirte Sabratah located in Libya.
As a holding company for subsidiaries PI holders, PHE has a major role in the increased production of Pertamina through the optimization of production in the field owned or acquisition of exploration and production work areas, both inside and outside the country. In fact, it may be mentioned that PHE is the only vehicle of PT Pertamina (Persero) that conduct business abroad.
PHE is not only acting as portfolio manager of the business, but also directly involved in decision-making in the field, especially for overseas. Although having many subsidiaries, the organizational form of the PHE is not yet effective, because it has the PHE workers who have experience and high capability to make careful analysis and produce the right decisions in running the business portfolio.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi
Kwarnas Pramuka Bilding, 17 th Floor
Jl. Merdeka Timur No. 6 Jakarta Pusat
Phone +62 21) 3508049, 3502150 ext. 1755
Fax : (+62 21) 3508022
Jalan Merdeka Timur No. 6
Telp : (62)(21)3502150
Fax : 3508033, 3521578
Jl. TB Simatupang Kav 99
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- AHLI PORTOFOLIO & AKUISISI
- Chief Operations Engineer – PHE (JOB PTOK)
- Evaluation Geologist – PHE (JOB PTJM)
- Head of development Geologist – PHE (JOB PTJM)
- Reservoir Engineering – PHE (JOB PPS)
- Senior Exploration Geologist – PHE (JOB PPS)
- Sr. Drilling Engineer – PHE (JOB PPS)
- Sr. Geologist – PHE (Nunukan)
- Development Geologist – PHE (JOB PPEJ)
- Field Eng Supt – PHE (JOB PPEJ)
- Field HSE Coordinator – PHE (JOB PMTS)
- Planning & Economic Specialist – DSLNG
- SR Powerlineman Pedada – PHE (BOB)
- Sr. Personnel & Services Supv- PHE (JOB PPEJ)
- Treasury & Tax Section Head- PHE (JOB P MEPS)
- Treasury Section Head- PHE (JOB PMTS)
AHLI PORTOFOLIO & AKUISISI
- S1 / economics / law
- 2-4 years of work experience in the field of exploration and production in 2-4 years.
Chief Operations Engineer – JOB P-Talisman (OK)
- S1 Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering, with 12-15 years of work experience in the operations section.
Evaluation Geologist – JOB P – Talisman Jambi Merang
- S1 Teknik geological
Head of development Geologist – JOB P – Talisman Jambi Merang
- S1 Petroleum Engineering / Engineering.
- 5-7 years in the field of Geology.
Reservoir Engineering – JOB P – Petrochina Salawati
- S1 Petroleum Engineering with experience working in the field a minimum of 3 years.
Senior Exploration Geologist – JOB P – Petrochina Salawati
- S1 Geology
- 4 (four) years experience in Oil & Gas industry in the field of drilling
Sr. Drilling Engineer – JOB P – Petrochina Salawati PT PHE
- S1 Petroleum Engineering
- Having experience in the field a minimum of 5 years
- Have a detailed knowledge of Drilling and Operation especially associated with Reservoir and Exploration.
Sr. Geologist – PHE Nunukan
- S1 Geological Engineering with experience working in the field at least 8 years.
- July 12 & 16, 2013
Please register by online through :
Click Tab Experienced
- PT Pertamina (Persero) and its subsidiaries will never ask for fees or upfront payments for transportation, accommodation and any purposes during the recruitment process.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Pertamina PHE brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn