Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ
About PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java – PHE ONWJ is a subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to strengthen our organization. They must share our values and be passionate about becoming part of a great team to accomplish our vision to become a world-class national oil and gas company.
The PT Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ) is located on the Offshore North West Java with current concession area is 8,279 km2, spreading from the north of Cirebon (West Java Cirebon) on to east to the Thousand Islands (DKI Jakarta). Crude production of the PSC ONWJ block was started in 1971, while gas production was started in 1976. Initially, the block was operated by Atlantic Richfield Indonesia, Inc. (ARII), a subsidiary of ARCO International. Later on, it was acquisitioned by BP Amoco Ltd in 2000 as BP West Java Ltd. BP Amoco was then emerging as BP Ltd. In 2009, BP sold its interest in this block to Pertamina Hulu Energi, a subsidiary of PERTAMINA Corporate. Since then, PT PHE ONWJ is the operator for this block.
The ONWJ facilities consists of 11 flow stations with 37 platforms, more than 150 production platform NUI (Normally Unmanned Installation), approximately 700 active wells, around 375 subsea pipeline with approximately 1600 km in length, 3 ORF (Offshore Receiving Facilities) in Muara Karang, Tanjung Priok and Cilamaya, also 1 FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) as Ardjuna crude oil storage.
All gas production from ONWJ is for gas domestic demands for PT PLN (Perusahaan Listrik Negara), PT PGN (Perusahaan Gas Negara), State Owned Kujang Fertilizer Plan (PupukKujang) and BalonganRefinerey; includes Public Service Obligation (PSO).
PT. Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ)
Jalan Merdeka Timur No. 6
Telp : (62)(21)3502150
Fax : 3508033, 3521578
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java require professional with complete dedication and high motivation to fill the positions for :
- Quality Assurance Engineer (PRO/QA/PHEONWJ/I/0914/01)
- Minimum S1 in Engineering.
- At least 7 years of working experiences in oil and gas industry.
- Deep understanding of Quality Control and Inspection & Testing Management.
- Sufficient Knowledge of Welding, Material, and Inspection / Non Destructive Testing. Basic Documentation Management; Commissioning and Handover Management.
- Deep understanding of Oil & Gas Engineering & Integrity management principles; HSSE principles; CVP Process; Project and Operations knowledge.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
Please register and submit your application online to :
- Closing date 18 September 2014.
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Pertamina PHE ONWJ brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn