Lowongan Kerja PT PNM
About PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) – PNM is a wholly Government-owned Corporation founded in Jakarta pursuant to MPR Decree XVI/MPR/1998, IMF Letter of Intent dated 16 March 1999, Government Regulation No. 38/99 dated 25 May 1999 and Notary Deed No. 1 dated 1 June 1999 validated by the Minister of Justice in Decree No. C-11.609.HT.01.01.TH 99 dated 23 June 1999. The authorised capital of the entity is Rp 1.2 trillion, with subscribed and fully paid up capital at Rp 300 billion.
PNM’s principal tasks are to provide financing solutions to MSMEs and co-operatives using existing capacity according to business feasibility and market economics. Through the development of alternative financing models, PNM’s financing schemes will seek to minimise collateral approaches and profiteering. PNM will also provide management assistance packages as an integral part of capital finance. These policies will be put into operation through a range of financial institutions: venture capital firms, syariah banks, savings and loans co-operatives and rural banks. Some will be established for this specific purpose, while PNM will also utilise existing financial institutions with their nation-wide coverage.
Areas of immediate priority for business development include food crop agribusiness, estates, fisheries, livestock farming, forestry and export-oriented, labour-intensive cottage industries generating added value, in addition to service industries such as developers, tourism and human resources. This added value is defined as a combination of commercial feasibility, technology utilisation and product quality.
PNM’s financing operations will draw on funds from government equity, the national budget and domestic and foreign soft loan. The PNM Investment Management unit will also manage funds from local and foreign investors.
Under Decree of the Minister of Finance No. 487/KMK.017/1999 dated 13 October 1999, PNM as a state enterprise has been designated Distribution Co-ordinator for Program Credit originating from Bank Indonesia Liquidity Credit (KLBI).
With the support of the Government and people from all over Indonesia, PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), under professional and transparent management is fully geared to launch itself into the new era of the building of Indonesia’s long-awaited civil society. Ref : www.pnm.co.id
The journey of economic development in Indonesia, including the occurrence of economic crisis in 1997, has revived the awareness on the potency of micro, small, medium enterprises and cooperatives (MSMEC) sector as well as its future prospect.
That strategic value was subsequently realized by the Government by establishing PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero) on 1 June 1999, as a State-Owned Enterprise (SOE) that carries out a special mission of empowering Micro/Sharia Finance Institution (M/SFI) and MSMEC (Indonesian “UMKMK”).
The empowering mission is conducted by way of financing and management services, as part of implementing the Government strategy in advancing the MSMEC, providing contribution to the real sector development as well as supporting the growth of new prospective entrepreneurs capable of creating businesses and employment opportunities.
PT Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), also known as “PNM”, was established on the basis of Decree of the People’s Consultative Assembly – No. TAP XVI MPR /1998 and Government Regulation No. 38/1999 dated 29 May 1999, with a working capital of Rp1.2 trillion and paid-up capital of Rp300 billion. 4 months afterwards, through The Minister of Finance Decision No. 487 KMK 017, dated 15 October 1999, as an implementation of the Act No.23 Year 1999 PNM was appointed as one of the Coordinating SOEs for distributing and managing 12 schemes of the Loan Program.
Having operated for eleven years, in line with improving trust from the public and business entities to the Company, the current PNM asset has grown into Rp2.1 trillion with a total equity of Rp447 billion. Up to now, the Company continues focusing on MSMEC financing to the public and the returns have been enjoyed by more than 1,000,000 heads of households and 1,500 Micro Financial Institutions all over the country.
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero)
Gedung Arthaloka, Lantai 1, 6, 8, 9, 10
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 2
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia
Telepon : 62-21-2511404 (Hunting)
Fax : 62-21-2511405, 2511550
PT. Permodalan Nasional Madani (Persero), a state-owned enterprise finance, human resources need to be honest and have high morale for the following positions:
- Account Officer KM 200+
- Financial Reporting Officer
- IT Business Analyst
Account Officer KM 200+
- Education min S-1 (all majors).
- Max age of 40 years.
- Having min 3 years experience as an Account Officer SME in the banking / financial institutions / microfinance.
- Having the knowledge and skills of marketing, credit analysis and financial risk management.
- Preferred love a challenge and able to communicate well.
- Have integrity, motivated, conscientious, critical, and the target – oriented.
- Have the analytical power and knowledge of good banking.
- Having networking and good interpersonal skills.
- Capable and quick to learn new things.
Financial Reporting Officer
- Minimum S1 Accounting
- Maximum age 32 years
- Have a minimum of 2 years in the Accounting
- Proficient computer skills (Ms. Officer, Macro, Access, MYOB, etc)
- Thorough and have a high motivation to work
- Ability to work in team and individual
- Ability to work under pressure, discipline and hard worker
- Willing to follow the recruitment process and be placed in the Central Office (Jakarta)
IT Business Analyst
- Minimum S1 majoring in Information Technology
- Maximum age 35 years
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same field
- Have a good analytical skills
- Preferred master WEB-based programming language (ASP.NET, PHP)
- Mastering the desktop-based programming languages (VB.NET) is an added value
- Understanding OOP (Object Oriented Programming)
- Mastering SQL Server, Microsoft Office (Word, Power poit, Excel, Visio, Project, Access)
- Mastering UML, DFD, and ERD
- D3 minimum education secretary
- Have a minimum of 2 years in the same field
- Know and understand about the archival guidelines
- Having a service oriented attitude with a friendly and attractive appearance.
- Able to communicate well and smoothly (communicative)
- Mastering MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), a data processing and internet
- Able to work under pressure and work overtime if necessary
Please send your application cover letter, CV, supporting documents and the last photograph with the position code through :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja PT. PNM brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com