Lowongan Kerja PTPN V
About PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero)
PT Perkebunan Nusantara V (Persero) or PTPN V is a state-owned plantations established on March 11, 1996 as a result of the consolidation of farm development PTP II, IV PTP and PTP V in Riau Province. Effectively Company started its operation since April 9, 1996 with its Head Office in Pekanbaru. The legal basis of the Company are set by the Indonesian Government Regulation No.. 10 Year 1996 on the remittance of capital for the Establishment of the Republic of Indonesia (Persero) PT Nusantara Plantation V.
Articles of Association of the Company were made in front of the Notary Deed No. Harun Kamil through. 38 dated March 11, 1996 and ratified by the Decree of the Minister of Justice Decree No.. C2-8333H.T.01. 1996, and published in the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia (RI) No. 80 dated October 4, 1996, and the Supplement to the Official Gazette No. 8565/1996.
Articles of Association have been amended several times, most recently by Deed Budi Suyono, SH. 24 dated February 22, 2010. Amendment to the Articles of Association to accommodate changes and changes Authorised Issued and Paid-up Capital of the Company. This change was approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia through the Decree No.. AHU 16224.AH.01.02 2010 dated March 30, 2010. Currently, the Company’s Head Office is based in Jl. No. Rambutan. 43 Pekanbaru, the units – units spread across various districts in Riau Province. Until the year 2011, the Company manages 51 units consisting of 1 unit of Headquarters, 4 Strategic Business Units (SBUs), 25 units of core Gardens / Plasma, 1 millers (MCC), 1 unit Factory PKO, 4 Rubber Processing facility; and 3 Hospital. The area is managed by the Company covering 161,617 ha, which consists of 87,091 hectares of land alone / core plasma and 74 526 hectares of land.
You can contact PTPN V by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTPN V, a state-owned plantation operations in Riau province, provide an opportunity for young workers to become assistant level employees in the areas of:
Recruitment Assistant Level PTPN 5 2015
- Bidang Tanaman (Code : BAT) : Bachelor of Agriculture (Agronomy, Agribusiness, Agriculture, Aquaculture Plantation, Social Economics of Agriculture, Soil Science, Plant Pests and Diseases Science).
- Bidang Teknik/Pengelolaan (Code : BTP) : Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, Agricultural Technology, Crops Processing Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Power Engineering).
- Bidang Administrasi/Keuangan (Code : BAK) : Bachelor of Economics (Accounting and Management).
- Bidang SDM/Umum (Code : BSU) : Bachelor of Law (Civil Law, Business Law / Economics); Bachelor of Social and Political Sciences (Communication Studies).
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI) with the maximum age of 30 years old as of 1 June 2015.
- Deeply interesting in the field of plantations.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS) out of 4.00 scale.
- Good character and has never been involved in criminal acts as evidenced by the Police Records (SKCK).
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Never dishonorably discharged as an employee of an agency or legal entity both government and private agency.
- Applicants who have experience working in the plantations is preferred.
- Willing to be placed in all units of PTPN V (stated in writing).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Legalized copies of educational certificate or temporary degree verification statements (SKL) and transcripts.
- Legalized copy of resident indentity card (KTP).
- Police Records (SKCK).
- Mecical certificate.
- Working reference (for experienced applicants).
- Color photograph 4×6 cm (4 sheets).
- Job seeker card from the Department of Labor in the region of residence.
- For those who are bound with other agencies must submit a letter of passes needed (surat lolos butuh).
- Statement letter of willing to be placed in Remote Areas (Gardens / Unit) in the working area of PTPN V.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit all required documents above and write position code on your envelope to :
Panitia Seleksi Karyawan PO BOX 1281 Pekanbaru 28000.
- Closing date 22 June 2015 (postmark).
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja PTPN V provided by lokercpnsbumn