Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX
About PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero)
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) – PTPN IX was established on March 11, 1996 based on Government Regulation No. 14 of 1996 dated February 14, 1996 , an amalgamation of PT Plantation XV – XVI ( Persero ) and PT Plantation XVIII ( Persero ) . Establishment PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) is contained in the Deed of Aaron Kamil , SH number 42 dated March 11, 1996 , which was passed by the Decree of the Minister of Justice No. C2 – 8337.HT.01.01.TH.96 dated August 8, 1996 , this deed Hadi Prasetyo Sri Rahayu , SH 1 dated August 9, 2002 and approved by the Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights No. : C – 19 302 HT.01.04.TH.2002 dated October 7, 2002 .
PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) has two Division . First , the Annual Plant Division cultivate and produce products from rubber, coffee , cocoa , and tea . Secondly , Division of Plant Annuals (sugar factory ) that produce the products from sugar cane. Products PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) is sold in the domestic market and overseas markets are mostly in the form of bulk . PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) also manufactures and markets the downstream products such as tea packaging , tea bags , as well as sugar and coffee powder in the box.
In addition to the above core business , PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) also manage commodity byproducts such as nutmeg , kapok , and coconut in a limited areal extents and agrotourism in Banaran Gardens and Garden Kaligua . Agrotourism Gardens Banaran equipped with Coffee Shop ” Coffee Kampoeng Banaran ” . Coffee Shop Coffee with raw materials Banaran also established in Cikukun , in New Gondang PG , and expanded in other places potential ; Loco Tourism and Antiques in PG Pangka history and Sugar Museum in New Gondang PG and PG Tasikmadu
The aim is to develop the company PTPN IX that can generate profits for shareholders and stakeholders , in order to establish good teamwork , mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers positively , taking into account environmental sustainability , giving the benefit of the client , as well as help build a culture based on the well-being of the community with company which values ??the Company . This can be achieved by further increasing the profitability of the company by the attention to the environment as well as stakeholders and shareholders .
Preview Company’s Future
- The use of technology to produce valuable products (delivery value) in accordance with the market demand environmentally friendly production process .
- Fulfillment of employee benefits , a healthy work environment and the implementation of training in order to maintain the motivation of employees in an effort to increase productivity.
- With farmers and other business partners to support government programs in order to improve the local economy around
- Empowerment of all the company’s resources and environment potential to support national economic development through job creation .
- Implementation of the Community Development Partnership Program ( CSR ) as a form of awareness and social responsibility towards the welfare of the people in the vicinity of the company .
- Protecting the environment through plant maintenance and improvement of soil fertility .
Jl. Mugas Dalam (Atas) Semarang
Telp. (024) 8414635 – Fax. (024) 8449082
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following positions below:
- Karyawan Pimpinan Bagian Pengolahan
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Male, maximum age of 27 years old (born after 30 June 1989).
- Diploma (D3) holder in Chemical Engineering, preferably graduated from campus Polytechnic LPP who have interned at the sugar mill.
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale of 4.00).
- Preferred interned at the sugar mill.
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company.
- Never convicted of a crime.
- Never be dismissed with no respect of institutions or government and private legal entity.
Application should contains the below documents :
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copy of ID Card;
- Copy of Birth Certificate (Akte Kelahiran);
- Latest color photograph size 4×6 cm (3 pieces, please write your name on back side of photograph);
- Legalized copy of academic certificate;
- Legalized copy of academic transcript;
- Medical and not color blind certificate;
If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please send all required application documents above to :
PANITIA SELEKSI IX R13 LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN PERKEBUNAN ASSESSMENT CENTER
Jl. Jend Urip Sumoharjo No 100, Yogyakarta 55222 Phone (0274) 586201.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number and email address included in your CV.
- Closing date 13 July 2016.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com