Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX
About PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero)
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) – PTPN IX was established on March 11, 1996 based on Government Regulation No. 14 of 1996 dated February 14, 1996 , an amalgamation of PT Plantation XV – XVI ( Persero ) and PT Plantation XVIII ( Persero ) . Establishment PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) is contained in the Deed of Aaron Kamil , SH number 42 dated March 11, 1996 , which was passed by the Decree of the Minister of Justice No. C2 – 8337.HT.01.01.TH.96 dated August 8, 1996 , this deed Hadi Prasetyo Sri Rahayu , SH 1 dated August 9, 2002 and approved by the Decree of the Minister of Justice and Human Rights No. : C – 19 302 HT.01.04.TH.2002 dated October 7, 2002 .
PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) has two Division . First , the Annual Plant Division cultivate and produce products from rubber, coffee , cocoa , and tea . Secondly , Division of Plant Annuals (sugar factory ) that produce the products from sugar cane. Products PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) is sold in the domestic market and overseas markets are mostly in the form of bulk . PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) also manufactures and markets the downstream products such as tea packaging , tea bags , as well as sugar and coffee powder in the box.
In addition to the above core business , PTPN IX PT ( Persero ) also manage commodity byproducts such as nutmeg , kapok , and coconut in a limited areal extents and agrotourism in Banaran Gardens and Garden Kaligua . Agrotourism Gardens Banaran equipped with Coffee Shop ” Coffee Kampoeng Banaran ” . Coffee Shop Coffee with raw materials Banaran also established in Cikukun , in New Gondang PG , and expanded in other places potential ; Loco Tourism and Antiques in PG Pangka history and Sugar Museum in New Gondang PG and PG Tasikmadu
The aim is to develop the company PTPN IX that can generate profits for shareholders and stakeholders , in order to establish good teamwork , mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers positively , taking into account environmental sustainability , giving the benefit of the client , as well as help build a culture based on the well-being of the community with company which values ??the Company . This can be achieved by further increasing the profitability of the company by the attention to the environment as well as stakeholders and shareholders .
Preview Company’s Future
- The use of technology to produce valuable products (delivery value) in accordance with the market demand environmentally friendly production process .
- Fulfillment of employee benefits , a healthy work environment and the implementation of training in order to maintain the motivation of employees in an effort to increase productivity.
- With farmers and other business partners to support government programs in order to improve the local economy around
- Empowerment of all the company’s resources and environment potential to support national economic development through job creation .
- Implementation of the Community Development Partnership Program ( CSR ) as a form of awareness and social responsibility towards the welfare of the people in the vicinity of the company .
- Protecting the environment through plant maintenance and improvement of soil fertility .
Divisi Tanaman Tahunan
Sekretaris Perusahaan, Jl. Mugas Dalam (Atas) Semarang Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telp. (024) 8414635 – Fax. (024) 8448276
Divisi Tanaman Semusim
Sekretaris Perusahaan, Jl.Ronggowarsito No. 164 Surakarta 57131 Email email@example.com
Telp. (0271) 644220 – Fax. (0271) 642028
Informasi Produk Hilir
Bagian Pemasaran, Jl. Mugas Dalam (Atas) Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telp. (024) 8414635 – Fax. (024) 8448276
Kantor Perwakilan (LO)
Jl. Fachrudin No.5, Apartemen The Boulevard Lt.UG-C2 Jakarta Pusat
Telp. (021) 31991400 – Fax. (021) 31991400
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as following positions below:
- Male, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Never convicted of a crime.
- Maximum age 27 years old (born after 30 September 1987).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4).
- Preferred interned at the sugar mill.
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company.
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the agency or government and private legal entity.
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application letter along with CV, copies of ID Card and birth certificate (akte), legalized copies of diploma and transcripts, color photograph 4×6 (3 pieces, write your name on back side of photograph), medical and not color blind certificate, and SKCK not later than 11 October 2014 to :
Panitia Seleksi IX R12 Lembaga Pendidikan Perkebunan Assessment Centre
Jl. Jend Urip Sumoharjo No 100, Yogyakarta 55222 Phone (0274) 586201.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number and email address included in your CV).
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn