Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX
About PT. Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero)
PT Nusantara Plantation IX (Persero) was incorporated on March 11, 1996 under Government Regulation No. 14 of 1996 dated February 14, 1996, is a fusion of the XV-XVI Plantations PT (Persero) and PT Plantation XVIII (Persero). PT Nusantara Plantation Establishment IX (Persero) are embodied in the Deed of Aaron Kamil, SH number 42 dated March 11, 1996, adopted by Decree of the Minister of Justice No. C2-8337.HT.01.01.TH.96 dated August 8, 1996, amended by the Deed Prasetyo Sri Rahayu Hadi, SH 1 dated August 9, 2002 and approved by the Minister of Justice and Human Rights Number: C-19 302 HT.01.04.TH.2002 dated October 7, 2002.
PT Nusantara Plantation IX (Persero) has two Divisions. First, the Division Annual Plants grow and produce the products of rubber, coffee, cocoa, and tea. Second, the Division of Seasonal Plant (Sugar Plant) that produced the products of sugar cane. Products of PT Nusantara Plantation IX (Persero) sold in domestic and overseas markets mostly in the form of bulk. PT Nusantara Plantation IX (Persero) also manufactures and markets products downstream in the form of packaged tea, tea bags, as well as sugar and coffee powder in the package.
In addition to the above-mentioned main business, PT Nusantara Plantation IX (Limited) also manage commodity byproducts such as nutmeg, kapok, and coconut in a limited area and the area of ??agro-tourism in the Garden and Garden Kaligua Banaran. Agro Banaran Gardens is equipped with a Coffee Shop “Coffee Kampoeng Banaran”. Coffee Shop coffee with raw materials in Cikukun Banaran also established, in New Gondang PG, and expanded in other places to potential Antiques Holidays in the PG Pangka Loco and historical tours and Sugar Museum in New Gondang PG and PG Tasikmadu.
- Agribusiness and agro-industry company become highly competitive and grow together with partners.
- Produce and market rubber, tea, coffee, cocoa, sugar and drops to the domestic and international markets in a professional manner to produce earnings growth (profit growth).
- Using technologies that produce valuable products (deliveryvalue) of the desired market with environmentally friendly production processes.
- Improve the welfare of employees, creating a healthy work environment and conducting training to maintain the motivation of employees in an effort to increase labor productivity.
- Develop downstream products, ecotourism, and other efforts to support the company’s performance.
- Build synergies with strategic business partners and the business environment for the public welfare with
- Together with the government program to support farmers in meeting the needs of the national sugar.
- Empower the entire enterprise resource and environmental potential to support national economic development through job creation.
- Implement the Community Development Partnership Program (PKBL) as a form of awareness and social responsibility to the welfare of the people in the vicinity of the company.
- Protecting the environment through plant maintenance and improvement of soil fertility.(Source: PTPN IX Persero)
- Divisi Tanaman Tahunan
Sekretaris Perusahaan, Jl. Mugas Dalam (Atas) Semarang Email email@example.com
Telp. (024) 8414635 – Fax. (024) 8448276
- Divisi Tanaman Semusim
Sekretaris Perusahaan, Jl.Ronggowarsito No. 164 Surakarta 57131 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Telp. (0271) 644220 – Fax. (0271) 642028
- Informasi Produk Hilir
Bagian Pemasaran, Jl. Mugas Dalam (Atas) Semarang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia Email email@example.com
Telp. (024) 8414635 – Fax. (024) 8448276
- Kantor Perwakilan (LO)
Jl. Fachrudin No.5, Apartemen The Boulevard Lt.UG-C2 Jakarta Pusat
Telp. (021) 31991400 – Fax. (021) 31991400
Kesempatan Berkarir di PTPN IX (Persero)
PT Perkebunan Nusantara IX (Persero) Divisi Tanaman Semusim, the working area of ??the region of Central Java province invites potential forces a tough, hard-working, independent, and have integrity with an educational background as follows:
- S1 Pertanian Program Studi Budidaya Pertanian / Agronomi (Kode : TAN-BP)
- Bidang Teknik :
- S1/D3 Teknik Mesin Program Studi Teknik Mesin Produksi (Kode : TEK-MP)
- S1 Teknik Elektro Arus Lemah (Kode : TEK-EL)
- S1 / D3 Teknik Kimia, diutamakan pernah magang di pabrik gula (Kode : TEK-KM)
- S1 Hukum (Kode : HKM-HK)
- S1 Ekonomi Program Studi Akuntansi diutamakan yang sudah menyelesaikan pendidikan Profesi Akuntan (Kode : AKU-AK).
- S1 Ilmu Komputer, diutamakan yang menguasai pemrograman website dan pemeliharaan jaringan komputer (Kode : KOM-TI)
- Indonesian citizen, a maximum age of 27 years by October 1, 2012 (born after 30 September 1985).
- GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS).
- Willing to be placed in all areas of the company.
- Preferably have work experience relevant to the proposed field.
- Due to the nature of the work done, it takes a man to all majors.
- Never been convicted of a criminal offense (indicated dg Certificate of Police).
- Not been dishonorably discharged from the agency or government and private legal entity.
Please send application with photocopies S1 or D3 diploma and transcripts (certified), photograph 4 × 6 for 3 pieces (write your name on the back of each photo), Curriculum Vitae furnished no. phone / cell phone easily reachable, valid identification card, Surat Police Notes, Health Certificate and Certificate of Color Blind of Physicians, addressed to:
PANITIA SELEKSI 9 R 10
LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN PERKEBUNAN
Jl. Jend. Urip Sumoharjo No. 100, Yogyakarta – 55222
- November 01, 2012
- Put code position / formation of interest in the cover letter and on the left side of the envelope application.
- Test locations in Yogyakarta.
- Application received by the Committee no later than 1 November 2012.
- Only qualified applicants will be called for the selection.
- Application belongs to the Committee.
- Company Profile, requirements, and test phases can be viewed on the website LPP: www.lpp.ac.id.
- Announcement of participants who are called to follow the Phase I tests can be viewed via the website LPP on November 14, 2012.
- Committee decision is final.
- The committee does not serve the correspondence and telephone relating to test results.
- Advertisement Source : Click Here
Lowongan Kerja PTPN IX provided by lokercpnsbumn