Lowongan Kerja PII
About PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero)
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) – PII is a State-Owned Company with the main business of providing services to infrastructure in Indonesia.
The purpose of establishing PII are as follows:
- Provide assurance on the project Partnership Enterprises / Private Partnership (PPP) in the field of infrastructure.
- Improve the credit worthiness (creditworthiness), the main bankability of PPP infrastructure projects.
- Improving governance (governance), consistency and transparency in the process of underwriting.
- Minimize the possibility of a sudden shock to the budget and ring-fencing government contingent liability exposure
PII establishment is part of the implementation of commitments accelerated development of the infrastructure to be one of government’s 100-day program.
PII is expected to complete the framework of financial instruments supporting public private partnership program (PPP / PPP) infrastructure that had previously been established by the Ministry of Finance as the provision of land capping funds, revolving funds for land acquisition (land revolving fund), and the establishment of PT Sarana Multi Infrastructure (SMI) .
Establishment intent to suppress PII include financing costs of PPP infrastructure projects by increasing the credit worthiness of the project through the provision of insurance against the risk of the project as agreed with the government.
PII is also expected to assist the government in managing fiscal risks by providing boundaries for the state budget in order to avoid sudden result of a claim against the guarantee given to infrastructure projects.
PII is also expected to improve the quality of PPP projects and build a consistent and comprehensive framework in assessing and providing assurance to the PPP project.
PII is owned 100 per cent by the state government for capital investment of Rp1 trillion. The government will gradually increase their capital in the future.
PII was established as a state-owned and run commercially and professionally managed to obtain assurance that ratings are expected to reach investment grade.
Improved underwriting rating done by a professional management, involvement of multilateral institutions that are rated AAA, and assurance of cooperation with other parties.
The company is also supported by multilateral institutions, including the World Bank has prepared a loan Rp1, 5 billion to help fund PII and develop management standards and service
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero)
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, 14th Floor
JL. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 45-46
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 5795 0550
Fax : +62 21 5795 0040
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following managerial position :
- External Relations Manager
- Secretary to Board of Directors
- AVP Project Appraisal
- Tax Manager
- Business Development Manager
External Relations Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent;
- A least 5 years experience in Government Relations or related field.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/government agencies.
- Experience in event planning and management; media relations; and stakeholder management.
- Ability to create a solid internal and external network to ensure successful execution of events and other activities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with conflicting time frames.
- Advanced networking and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a multi-cultural environment, and proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Secretary to Board of Directors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Min3 Year(s) of working experience as Executive Secretary.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
AVP Project Appraisal
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have a good understanding of Public Private Partnership (PPP).
- Preferably have a good knowledge of Project Risk, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Risk Management.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders or governement agencies.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fluent in english.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min4 Year(s) of working experience in tax area.
- Have a good knowledge of Income Tax Law, VAT Law, Double Taxation Law, International Tax, Tax Compliance and etc.
- Having Tax Brevet A & B Certification is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking with high attention to details.
Business Development Manager
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience; Previous experience working as Relationship Manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Have a good understanding of infrastructure project in Indonesia.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/governement agencies.
- Excellent presentation, consultative sales and negotiation skills in interacting with senior level executives.
- Ability to develop and expand business relationships.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Willingness to travel.
If you meet the above requirements, please directly submit your application to Jobstreet’s system at :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja PII brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com