Lowongan Kerja PII
About PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero)
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) – PII is a State-Owned Company with the main business of providing services to infrastructure in Indonesia.
The purpose of establishing PII are as follows:
- Provide assurance on the project Partnership Enterprises / Private Partnership (PPP) in the field of infrastructure.
- Improve the credit worthiness (creditworthiness), the main bankability of PPP infrastructure projects.
- Improving governance (governance), consistency and transparency in the process of underwriting.
- Minimize the possibility of a sudden shock to the budget and ring-fencing government contingent liability exposure
PII establishment is part of the implementation of commitments accelerated development of the infrastructure to be one of government’s 100-day program.
PII is expected to complete the framework of financial instruments supporting public private partnership program (PPP / PPP) infrastructure that had previously been established by the Ministry of Finance as the provision of land capping funds, revolving funds for land acquisition (land revolving fund), and the establishment of PT Sarana Multi Infrastructure (SMI) .
Establishment intent to suppress PII include financing costs of PPP infrastructure projects by increasing the credit worthiness of the project through the provision of insurance against the risk of the project as agreed with the government.
PII is also expected to assist the government in managing fiscal risks by providing boundaries for the state budget in order to avoid sudden result of a claim against the guarantee given to infrastructure projects.
PII is also expected to improve the quality of PPP projects and build a consistent and comprehensive framework in assessing and providing assurance to the PPP project.
PII is owned 100 per cent by the state government for capital investment of Rp1 trillion. The government will gradually increase their capital in the future.
PII was established as a state-owned and run commercially and professionally managed to obtain assurance that ratings are expected to reach investment grade.
Improved underwriting rating done by a professional management, involvement of multilateral institutions that are rated AAA, and assurance of cooperation with other parties.
The company is also supported by multilateral institutions, including the World Bank has prepared a loan Rp1, 5 billion to help fund PII and develop management standards and service
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero)
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower, 14th Floor
JL. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 45-46
Jakarta 12930 – Indonesia
Phone : +62 21 5795 0550
Fax : +62 21 5795 0040
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following managerial position :
- Vice President Legal Counsel
- Admin HR
- Senior Vice President Environmental and Social
- Vice President Corporate Secretary
Vice President Legal Counsel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous exposure in BUMN will be an added value.
- Have strong experience in infrastructure project
- Fluency in english, both written and spoken is a must
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding on the government stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- S1 with the educational background of the legal department / finance
- Preferably have experience in administrative proceedings soft loan and the mortgage application process
- Preferably have knowledge relating to the legal aspects of the mortgage application process
- Have a good ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Having the ability to speak English good
- Hardworking and have good accuracy
Senior Vice President Environmental and Social
- Candidates have a degree S1 / S2 with educational background Environmental Engineering, Mathematics or forestry.
- Candidates have at least 12 years of experience working in the same field.
- Candidates understand the environmental regulations and standards for land acquisition and management of environmental and social institutions in Indonesia.
- Candidates understand the process of due-diligence or environmental audit.
- Candidates understand the assessment process EIA and SEA preparation.
- Candidates have knowledge about Environment & Social Standard for International Financial Institutions (WB, IFC, ADB, JICA, etc.).
- Candidates have experience in establishing communication with the Government / Public Sector and Private.
- Candidates have knowledge about Impementasi PPP in infrastructure development in Indonesia.
- Candidates have good English language skills.
Vice President Corporate Secretary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Relationship Management, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good analytical and problem solving skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Having knowledge and understanding about good corporate governance principles and best practices;
- Having experience in managing function of relationship and communication with key stakeholders
- Having experience in managing corporate publications
- Having experience in the secretarial function to the Board of Directors or other qualifications that contribute to effectiveness in the discharge of corporate secretarial functions.
- Having experience to carry out Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activites
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Secretary or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
If you meet the above requirements, please directly submit your application to Jobstreet’s system at :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Kerja PII brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com