Lowongan Kerja PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia – Pelindo II
Lowongan PT Pengembang Pelabuhan
About PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia – PPI or IPC Port Developer is a rapidly growing port development company in Indonesia, which was established in 2012. PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia engaged in the provision and development of port facilities in Indonesia. The Company is strategic subsidiary of PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) or Indonesia Port Corporation (IPC), a leading state owned ports management services company in Indonesia. The Company domiciled in Jakarta and headquartered in Gedung OPMC Telkom Lt 4 – Jl Yos Sudarso 3-24 Tanjung Priok, Jakarta 14230. Currently IPC Port Developer is involved in the Construction of Terminal Kalibaru.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero) is one of State Owned Companies (SOC) in transportation sector engaged in the management and operation of public port.
The Company’s head office is in Jakarta with operational areas distributed in 10 provinces and managing 12 ports which are Teluk Bayur Port in West Sumatera Province. Iambi Port in Jambi Province, Palembang Boom Baru Port in South Sumatera, Bengkulu Port in Bengkulu Province, Panjang Port in Lampung Province, Tanjung Pandan Port and Pangkal Balam Port in Bangka Betitung Province, Banten Port in Banten Province, Tanjung Priok Port and Sunda Kelapa Port in DKI Jakarta Province. Cirebon Port in West Java Province, and Pontianak Port in West Kalimantan Province. In addition, the Company has planned the construction of three new ports which are Kalibaru Utara Port (Jakarta). Sorong (West Papua) and Batam (Riau Island).
The Company has three subsidiaries, one affiliate, two sub-business units and one Joint Operation (1(50). The three subsidiaries are PT Rumah Sakit Pelabuhan (PT rzsP). PT Multi Terminal Indonesia (PT Mil). and PT EDI Indonesia. The affiliate is PT Jakarta International Container Terminal (PT JICT). The sub business units are Tanjung Priok Car Terminal (TPT) and Port Affairs Training Center (PPM). The 1(50 is Koja Container Terminal (TPKKoja).
NewPriok Terminal existence is to encourage the strengthening and efficient national logistics chains that attract investors to invest in Indonesia. Increase the productivity of the port with the target located at an equal level with other international ports in the world with the ability to receive the largest container ships that currently exist and in the future and of course can help businesses reduce costs in transportation and logistics, which will ultimately drive the trade and economy in Indonesia.
Indonesia’s largest port operator, IPC’s NewPriok Terminal will accommodate up to 13 million twenty-foot equivalent units (TEUs) of containers annually, more than tripling the capacity of Tanjung Priok to over 18 million TEUs when fully completed in 2023. NewPriok Terminal will also boost the capacity and efficiency of national logistics chains, with productivity levels comparable to major ports worldwide and the enhanced ability to serve larger container ships.
The Company also engaged in other relevant business areas such as land teasing, building and other supporting facilities required in port activities. In running the port’s management and operational activities. the Company establish Business Partner Cooperation (K5M1.1) together with some business partners from private companies such as Terminal Operator cooperation, tug boats, and other port facilities management.
PT Pengembang Pelabuhan Indonesia are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Quantity Surveyor
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, especially bills of quantities
- Evaluate bidding proposal from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, clarified with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the owner are delivered
- Minimum Diploma (D3) majoring Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quantity Surveyor;
- English Skill ( Fluent in English, both oral and written;
- A good knowledge of construction methods and materials;
- Budget handling skills;
- Excellent IT and maths skills;
- A methodical approach to work;
- Good organizational skills;
- A clear understanding of building regulations and other legal guidelines;
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills;
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please submit your CV on :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Lowongan PT Pengembang Pelabuhan brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn