Lowongan Kerja PT PJB
About PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – PJB – Since its establishment in 1995 , PT Java-Bali Power Plant (PT PJB) has always been dedicated to the nation and the state of Indonesia . PT PJB takes a leading role in promoting the national economy development by providing high-quality, reliable and sustainable energy supply. With our vision to become the prominent electricity power plant in Indonesia with a world-class standard, we continually deliver innovations and improvements while at the same time maintaining Good Corporate Governance/GCG. With the support of our shareholders and stakeholders, PT PJB grows and thrives in diverse business areas, without forsaking its company social responsibility to create an independent society and maintain sustainability of the environment
Initially, it was only an power-generator business, utilizing six electrity power plants: namely Gresik Unit Plant (UP) (2.225 MW), Paiton UP (800 MW), Muara Karang UP (1.200 MW), Muara Tawar UP (920 MW), Cirata UP (1.008 MW), and Brantas UP (247 MW). Now, PT PJB develop and managed other diverse businesses related to power-generator plants, among others: Operation and Maintenance Plant Service (O&M), Engineering, Procurement and Contractor (EPC), power plant consultant, education and training of power plant management, education and training of renewable energy, and other businesses in order to maximize the potential of the company. On top of that, PT PJB built subsidiaries in Operation and Maintenance, in Engineering Procurement and Contractor (EPC), and entered a joint-venture to develop new power plants as well as manage Plant service Operation and Maintenance business.
In order to realize the vision as leader of Indonesian world-class standards power plant company, PJB is on a mission include:
- Producing a electric power which is reliable and competitive
- Continuing performance improvement through the implementation of corporate governance and synergy generation business partner with best practice methods and environmentally friendly
- Develop human resource capacity and capability that has the technical competence and managerial excellence and business-minded
Thus PT PJB has been implementing various best practice management system, such as : Asset Management Pas 55, Human Resources Management based on Competency, Risk Management, Quality Management ISO9000, Environment Management ISO 14000 and K3 OHASAS 18000, GCG Management, Information Technology Management, Knowledge Management, Baldrige Management, 5S House Keeping Management, Security Management and PJB Integrated Management System.
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali – PT PJB
Jl. Ketintang Baru No. 11
Surabaya 60231 Indonesia
telp : (62-31) 8283180 (Hunting)
fax : (62-31) 8283183
e-mail : email@example.com
Gedung PT PLN Lt.2
Jl. Jend Gatot Subroto Kav. 18
Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia
telp : (62-21) 5251490, 5250687
fax: (62-21) 5252051
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Pembangkitan Jawa-Bali now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in electricity power business as follow :
- Recruitment Fresh Graduate and Experienced PJB 2016
Fresh Graduate :
- Assistant Finance Officer : S1 Accounting.
- Assistant Legal Officer : S1 Corporate Law.
- Assistant Chemical Analyst : S1 Chemical Engineering, Chemistry.
- Assistant HSE Officer : S1 Environmental Engineering, D4/S1 K3.
- Assistant Planning and Controlling Officer : S1 Industrial Engineering.
- Assistant Corporate Communication Officer : S1 Communication.
- Assistant Information & Technology Analyst : S1 Informatics Engineering
- Assistant Engineer : S1 Mechanical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Electro Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Operator : S1 Mechanical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Electro Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Junior Engineer : D3 Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (Power Lines/Flow Weak)
- Junior Operator : D3 Mechanical Engineering, Electro Engineering (Power Lines/Flow Weak)
Experienced (Required experience for minimum 5 years in the related field) :
- Auditor : S2 Finance Management.
- Finance Analyst : S2 Finance Management.
- Risk & Assurance Analyst : S2 Risk Management.
- Business Development Analyst : S2 Strategic Management, Business Management.
- Legal Officer : S2 Corporate Law, Business Law.
- Project Analyst : S2 Project Management.
General Requirements :
- Preferably Male, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Have a GPA score min 3.0 (scale 4.0).
- Minimum age
- S2 : born in 1981 and thereafter.
- S1 : born in 1989 and thereafter.
- D3 : born in 1991 and thereafter.
- Have a TOEFL score min 450 / TOEIC 470 / IELTS 4.0.
- Willing to be placed in all working areas of PJB throughout Indonesia.
- Single/not married (especially for fresh graduate positions).
- Attach a relevant working reference with valid contact person number who can be contacted (especially for experienced positions).
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and submit your application directly through PJB’s e-Recruitment website at :
- Closing date 12 January 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT PJB brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com