Lowongan Kerja Latinusa
About PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk
PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk, or PT Latinusa Tbk for short, is the first company in Indonesia, which produces tinplates of the quality acceptable to the international market. It was established on 19 August 1982, under the Notary Deed of Imas Fatimah, SH, No.45, and the majority shareholders are presently Japan Consortium (Nippon Steel Corp., Mitsui Co. Ltd., Nippon Steel Trading Co. and Metal One). In 2011, we got the achievement as 68/ 100 Best Listed Companies in Indonesia.
Nippon Steel Corporation, our major shareholder, is also the supplier of our raw materials, the Tin Mill Black Plate (TMBP), so that availability of raw materials is always ensured.
As a company that has engaged steadily in the production of tinplates. PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk or PT Latinusa Tbk has demonstrated quality in work and this has become our pride.
Since formally established in 1982 as a PMDN (domestically funded company), it has now produced all types of tinplate under the ASTM, JIS, ISO, and Euronom standards. Nevertheless, PT Latinusa keeps racing to improve quality and professionalism, so that now we are well established to become the various challenges of the third millennium and the free market era with its opportunities and competitions.
Vision and Mission
Entering the third millenium, PT Latinusa Tbk is all set to prove itself in realizing the future challenges, that is, to become an excellent steel packaging company in AFTA region. The professional performance of PT Latinusa Tbk is now directed to steeping up customer service, at once as implementation of the Company’s Mission to meet customer’s need of tinplate of prime quality at competitive price and assured timely delivery for customers’ satisfaction.
Various advantages possessed by PT Latinusa Tbk serve as our major asset to achieve expansion and advancement. The advantages are continually enhanced through guidance of our highly qualified human resources by means of integrated and sustained educational programs for various employee levels.
In the long-run we do not intend to produce only tinplate but also other packaging raw material and finished packages as stated in our Company Objective, as follows: “To provide raw material for package-making and finished packages as well that are of high quality, environment friendly and giving value-added to stakeholders”.
Foundation to Grow
Expansion of PT Latinusa Tbk is directed to become a sound company with competitive advantage in facing challenges. As a foundation to grow in that direction, all resources available will be utilized in the best possible manner and good relationships with all stakeholders will be maintained. This is to ensure realization of a resilient company that has strong competitiveness. (www.latinusa.co.id)
PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk
Gedung Krakatau Steel, Lantai 3
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 54
Jakarta 12950 – Indonesia
Phone : (62-21) 5209883 (hunting)
Fax : (62-21) 5210079, 5210081
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Pelat Timah Nusantara Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position :
- Operator Overhead Crane (TCO)
- Management Trainee in Maintenance Division (MTMD)
Operator Overhead Crane (TCO)
- Minimum Education SMA / SMK / equivalent.
- Maximum age: 40 years as of January 1, 2016.
- Computer literate, minimal microsoft office.
- Having SIO Overhead Crane Operator Class III of Kemenakertrans
- Having work experience are preferred.
Management Trainee in Maintenance Division (MTMD)
- Maximum age of 27 years old per 1 Jaunary 2016.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) with major study in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Automotive, Mecharonics.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTN) or 3.00 on a 4.00 grade scale (for PTS).
- Single/not married.
- The candidate with prior experience in the related field is preferred.
Document to be submited :
- Copy of academic certificate/diploma;
- Copy of academic transcripts;
- Copy of KTP;
- Other relevant certificates or documents to support the application.
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application up until 06 December 2016 to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process.
Lowongan Kerja Latinusa brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com