Lowongan Kerja PT Pelindo I
About PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) established by Government Regulation no. 56, 1991 by deed of Notary Imas SH. 1 dated December 1, 1992 was set forth in Supplement No. Rl. 8612 Year in 1994, and its recent changes, as already announced in the Supplement dated January 2, 1999 Rl No. A.
The full name of the company is PT (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I shortened the Port Indonesia PT. I harbor, headquartered in Ujung Jalan No. Krakatau. 20 241 100 Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia.
In the Dutch colonial period the company was named Haven Badrift. Furthermore, after independence in 1945 Rl sd 1950 the company status as the Port Bureau. In 1960 s.d. 1969 Port of service turned into state-owned company with the status of the Port State Port abbreviated as PN.
In the period 1969 s.d. PN 1983 Port of the Port Authority changed to the Institute by the name of the Agency for Concession Port abbreviated BPP.
In 1983 based on Government Regulation no. Agency for Concession 11 in 1983 converted into a Public Corporation Port of Port I shortened Perumpel I.
Based on Government Reg ulation no. 56 In 1991 Perumpel I changed the status of a PT (Persero) Port of Indonesia I domiciled and headquartered in Medan. Based on Government Regulation no. 64 yrs 2001 position, duties and authority of the Minister of Finance as shareholder in the Corporation / Perseroan Terbatas transferred to the Minister of SOEs.
Technical operational guidance in the hands of the Department of Transportation and conducted by the Directorate General of Sea Transportation.
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl.Krakatau Ujung No.100 Medan Sumatera Utara
Telp : (061) 6610220, 6611330, 661630
Telex : 51992, Fax : (061) 6610906
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero) invites the best candidates to join as position below :
- Senior Programmer
- Junior Programmer
- Maximum age 35 years per December 1, 2016
- Minimal S1, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience as ABAPER
- Have a portfolio of at least three (3) reports or business processes built with ABAP (attach demo)
- Preferred has the ability to process analysis and data
- Maximum age 30 years per December 1, 2016
- Minimum S1 majoring in Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience as a programmer
- Mastering the concept of Programming and Object-Based Systems Development (OOP / OOD)
- Able to analyze problems and translate into algorithms
General requirement :
- Ability to work both individually and in teams
- Willing to work full time in the project (full-time)
- Able to adapt and understand the working conditions quickly
- Having the desire to continue learning both guided and independent
- Letter of application and curriculum vitae (CV)
- Color photographs the last 3 months as much as 3 pieces
- Copy of ID card, birth certificate KK / Letter know Birth
- A copy of the last education diploma which has been legalized
For those who are interested and meet the requirements, please send your application letter and attachments to:
Tim Rekrutmen Programmer
PT Pelabuhan Indonesia I (Persero)
Jl. Krakatau Ujung No. 100 Medan 20241
and e-mail : email@example.com (file has been scanned)
- Applications will close on December 18, 2016
- Only applicants with the best qualifications to be included in the next selection process
- Recruitment PT Pelindo I is free of charge
- Detailed information about Jobs PT Pelindo I can be seen on the official website of PT Pelindo I
Lowongan Kerja PT Pelindo I provided by lokercpnsbumn.com