Lowongan Kerja PT PAL
About PT PAL Indonesia (Persero)
PT PAL INDONESIA (PERSERO) was established by the Netherlands’s government in 1939 under its original name of MARINE ESTABLISHMENT (ME). The Company was renamed Kaigun SE 2124 while under the colonial governance of Japan. After Independence Day, the Indonesian Government nationalized the colonial Company and renamed it Penataran Angkatan Laut (PAL). On April 15, 1980, the status of the Company was changed from a Public Company (Perusahaan Umum) to a Limited Company (Perseroan Terbatas) in accordance with notary deed No.12 of Hadi Moentoro, SH.
The factory is located at Ujung, Surabaya and the main activities of the Company are the manufacturing of naval and merchant ship, docking repairs and maintenance, and general engineering based on job orders.
The distinguished re-engineering ability of PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) has entered the world market and the quality is renowned worldwide. Ships produced in PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) are now sailing the seas all over the world.
As the shipyard with more than 25 years of experience, PAL INDONESIA has a number of quality products as outlined below :
The development of merchant ships is geared towards the international market, and development of models for national shipping industry and pioneering shipping for passengers and cargo. The production capacity now reaches an annual product rate of 3 units of 50,000 DWT and 2 units of 20,000 DWT ships.
We have mastered the production technology for vessels such as Bulk Carrier Ships of up to 50,000 DWT, Container Vessels of up to 1,600 TEUS, Tankers of up to 30,000 DWT, Passenger Vessels of up to 500 PAX. Furthermore we have also delivered Container Ships of up to 2,600 TEUS, Chemical Tankers up to 30,000 DWT, and LPG Carriers up to 5,500 DWT.
NAVAL SHIPS/ SPECIAL SHIPS
PAL INDONESIA is currently developing products to fulfill local markets, especially to cater for the needs of various government institutions such as the National Defence Department, the National Police Force, the Marine Department, Finance Department/ Customs and Excise Directorate General and various Regional Autonomy authorities and private enterprises.
Some of the products that have been delivered to the market include
- Landing Platform Dock 125 M
- Fast Patrol Boats steel structure 57 m
- Fast Patrol Boats / Special Ships aluminum structure up to 38 M
- Tugboats and Anchor Handling Tugs/Supply up to 6,000 BHP
- Fishing vessels up to 600 GRT
- Ferries and passenger ships up to 500 PAX
REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE
The repair and maintenance division provides services for ships and other construction. The services include repairs and maintenance for ships in the depo level with the docking capacity of 600,000 DWT annually.
Other services include annual and special survey for merchant ships and naval vessels maintenance and repair for electronics/armaments as well as submarine overhaul. The market demand for such services come from the Navy, private enterprises, government authorities, as well as ships anchoring in the port, with the total number reaching 6,800 ships annually.
PAL INDONESIA has mastered the technology to produce support components for the power generation industry, such as Boiler and Balance of Point. Our capacity will always be improved to reach the level of modular and EPC for the small-to-medium level power generation industry with a capacity of up to 50 mega watt.
PAL INDONESIA has the ability to produce General Engineering products such as Steam Turbine Assembly up to 600 MW, Component Balance of Plant and Boiler of up to 600 MW, compressor module 40 MW, barge mounted power plant 30 MW, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and generator stator frame of up to 600 MW. On the other hand the General Engineering products being under development are Steam Turbine Power Plant, Jacket’s Structure of up to 1000 tons and the Monopod and Platforms of up to 1000 tons.
PT PAL Indonesia (Persero)
Jl. Ujung, Kel. Ujung, Kec. Semampir, PO.BOX 1134
Telp : 031-3292275, 3292530
Website : http://www.pal.co.id
PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- General Manager of Human Resources
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree.
- Required experience for minimum 5 years in the field of Human Capital Management.
- Possess competency certification in Human Capital Management.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about the Standard Operations and Procedures of Industry, especially in Shipbuilding and General Engineering.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about standardizations system, especially ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about Indonesian Labour Law Regulation.
- Strong leadership skill, smart, commitment, adaptive, inovative, high motivation, and trustworthy.
- Strong communication language skill especially Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Have a good skill in building relationship.
- Proficient in computer literacy, including Office Apllications (example: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio).
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter and complete CV to :
Director of Human Resources & General Affair’s
email hrd email@example.com.
- Other inquiry, feel free to contact 031-3292275 Ext. 2232 ; 2203, or Mr Sunarko phone number 08121683070, Bayu Witjaksono phone number 08123588580.
- Closing date 30 June 2016.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja PT PAL brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com