Lowongan Kerja PT Pakerin
About PT Pabrik Kertas Indonesia (PT Pakerin)
PT Pabrik Kertas Indonesia – PT. Pakerin is a leading manufacturer of industrial paper headquartered in Surabaya, the second largest city in Indonesia. Since starting commercial production in 1980, the Company has expanded its installed capacity from 15,000 tons per annum (tpa) to design capacity of 700,000 tpa and continually increased the range of product it manufactures.
The Company is one of the most cost effective producers of industrial papers in Indonesia. It successfully uses waste material to satisfy more than 80% of its pulp requirements and pioneered the use of bagasse, the stalk waste from sugar cane, as the source of pulp. The Company’s production process is vertically integrated and incorporates highly efficient, power, chemical, and water treatment plants.
Pakerin is strategically located in East Java, one of Indonesia’s most populous provinces, which has extensive natural resources, a well-developed infrastructure, large labour pool, and the country’s highest growth rate. Surabaya is the second-largest port and an established center for manufacturing, construction, trading, financial services, and education in Eastern Indonesia.
History of PT Pakerin
In 1970s, many sugar mills in Indonesia faced waste disposal problems. Only a small portion of their wastes (i.e. bagasse) can be used as fuels. As the result, sugar mills had to spend a significant amount of money for disposal purposes. Similarly, factories producing corrugated cardboard boxes and printed paper experienced difficulty in disposing their wastes, rejects, and paper trims.
Mr. Soegiharto, the founder of PT. Pakerin, saw the opportunity to use the waste as a raw material to manufacture pulp and paper. This idea is also supported by the fact that most industrial papers had to be imported from overseas. Responding to these market opportunities, PT. Pakerin was established in 1977 in Bangun Village, 38 km Southwest of Surabaya, the second largest city of Indonesia and the capital city of East Java. Pakerin started with one bagasse pulping plant, one waste water treatment plant, and one paper machine producing Duplex Board. Through series of well-planned expansions, cost control, and good management, the Company grows to be one of the leading companies in Indonesia producing industrial paper. Currently, the Company owns integrated mills, operates series of modern and efficient machines, and run by many experienced experts.
Surabaya 60145, East Java
Phone: +62 31 3716173 (Hunting)
Fax: +62 31 3714345, +62 31 3717223
Desa Bangun, Kec.Pungging,
Mojokerto, East Java
Phone: +62 321 591377 – 9
Fax: +62 321 591376
Kantor di Jakarta
Jl. Malaka II / 21H
Phone: +62 21 6910974
Fax: +62 21 6910973
PT Pakerin is seeking the best qualified candidates to join and fill the posistion below :
- Staf EHS
- Staf Teknik Sipil
- Training & Development Officer
- Staf HRD & GA
- Staff Produksi
- Supervisor Petugas PMK (Fire)
- Anggota Petugas PMK (Fire)
1. Staf EHS
- At least Bachelor degree in environmental engineering,
- Applicants have a General certificate of AK3.
- Experience 1-2 years / Fresh graduate
2. Staf Teknik Sipil
- At least Bachelor degree in civil engineering, male,
- Experience 5 years old/new graduate.
- Handle large projects/wake up the factory.
3. Training & Development Officer
- S2 Psychology graduates majoring in PIO.
- Fresh graduate or already experienced working.
4. Staf HRD & GA
- Minimum of Bachelor of law, education
- Fresh graduate, experience preferred.
5. Staff Produksi
- Degree In Mechanical Engineering.
6. Supervisor Petugas PMK (Fire)
- Experienced lead Countermeasure Unit fires.
- Precedence has a training certificate FMD, and never worked inside a full-scale.
7. Anggota Petugas PMK (Fire)
- Experience as a member of the squad to combat fires.
- The applicants have expertise in identifying the fire, perform maintenance, evacuation, give first aid at an accident.
- Preferred men, minimum GPA 2.90 (No. 1-5).
- Communicative, innovative, able to collaborate in teams, able to work under pressure, computer litracy (min p. Office), certificate of expertise (no. 1, 6. & 7).
Benefit which is given:
- Mes and provided a means of sport.
- Or shuttle (for area of Surabaya-Mojokerto).
For friends who are interested and meet the requirements, please send a cover letter, biography (CV), latest, pasfoto scan of KTP, KK, scan the transcript & diploma, write position code applied on the subject of the application, to:
PT. Pabrik Kertas Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
PO Box 12 Mojosari
MOJOKERTO – 61384
- Closing date : 6 September 2016
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Pakerin brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com