Lowongan PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
About PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT)
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara – PT NTT is a subsidiary company of Newmont Mining Corporation that operates their Batu Hijau mine in Indonesia on the island of Sumbawa.
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) is a joint venture company that is owned by Nusa Tenggara Partnership B.V, PT Multi Daerah Bersaing (PTMDB), PT Pukuafu Indah and PT Indonesia Masbaga Investama. Newmont and Sumitomo serve as operators of PTNNT’s Batu Hijau mine.Batu Hijau is a copper-gold mine located in the south west region of the Island of Sumbawa, Sekongkang sub-district, West Sumbawa regency, West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia.
Newmont holds a 45% stake in the company while the Sumitomo Corporation from Japan holds an additional 35% and Indonesian company P.T. Pukuafu Indah holds the remaining 20%.
Newmont and Sumitomo are required to divest 51% of their stake in the joint venture Indonesian parties by 2010 by the agreement signed under the Indonesian government of Suharto. The Indonesian government declined to purchase 10% of the company between 2006 & 2007 because of lack of funds, and Newmont declined to sell to local governments because the governments were backed by unnamed private parties, and Newmont wished to have more control over potential buyers. In 2008 Newmont sold a 2% stake in P.T. Newmont to the local governments in Sumbawa
The Batu Hijau porphyry copper deposit was discovered in 1990 after ten years of exploration. Following the approval of the feasibility study and environmental impact analysis (ANDAL), a US$1.8 billion construction project commenced in early 1997 and finished in late 1999, followed by commissioning/ start up.
Commercial production started on 1 March 2000. Based on the feasibility study, Batu Hijau’s ore reserves were 1.1 billion tons containing 0.525 percent copper and 0.37 grams per ton of gold. At the current production rate, Batu Hijau’s mine life is expected to continue until 2023. PTNNT is currently exploring other parts of its Contract of Work area such as the Elang exploration prospect.
As a contractor to the Government of Indonesia, PTNNT contributes substantially to the nation’s economy through employment, domestic purchases, royalties and taxes. Currently, PTNNT is responsible for the direct employment of over 7,000 people. Of these, more than 60 percent are from the province of West Nusa Tenggara.
Each year PTNNT pay direct taxes and royalties to the government of Indonesia. Most of the royalties (80%) returned by the central government to provincial and district levels. In addition, PTNNT also help communities around the mine through the program responsibilities social responsibility.
PT NEWMONT NUSA TENGGARA
Jl. Sriwijaya No. 258 Mataram, Lombok, Nusa Tenggara Barat, Indonesia 83126
T: +62 372 635318
F: +62 372 635318 ext. 46317
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara is looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
- Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation (PRD0010)
- Sr. Spec – Project Management (ISY0611)
Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation (PRD0010)
- Degree in Electrical (Power Engineering or Engineering Physics).
- Certified of Competency for Frontline Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR will be highly prioritized.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering design and construction in mining, heavy industry, or EPC company.
- Must have solid experience working in each phase of electrical project engineering, procurement, construction, and commissioning.
- K3 Ahli Listrik certified is desired.
- Operating knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD), familiar with Microstation is favorable.
- Strong understanding of Electrical & Instrumentation Industry standard: IEC, NEC, AS/NZS, PUIL, ISA.
- Strong knowledge of Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control (PLC/DCS) system.
- Good knowledge of Project Management.
- Good skill in English, both written and spoken (at least intermediate level).
- Strong safety standard and commitment.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
Sr. Spec – Project Management (ISY0611)
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering, Master Degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as the project manager.
- Experience in planning, strategy, business process, and methodology development.
- Strong knowledge of IT Project Management and Project Management Framework.
- Excellent level of English proficiency, excellent in communication (oral) and writing (presentation).
- Possess certification in the Project Management Professional (PMP) will be an advantage.
- Strong team leadership skill. Ability to communicate, motivate and supervise staffs.
- Ability to cope and thrive in high pressure and deadline oriented project environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas as well as think strategically.
- Strong results orientation, high energy focus with good business judgment.
- A proven ability to interface with customers and communicate well in all situations.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
Please submit your application by signing into PTNNT’s linked erecruitment website :
- Applications must be submitted by 25 October 2015.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara broutgh to you by lokercpnsbumn.com