Lowongan Kerja Linde Indonesia
About PT Linde Indonesia
PT. Linde Indonesia, a member of The Linde Group, is the leading industrial gas supplier in Indonesia since 1971. PT. Linde Indonesia manufactures and distributes industrial, specialty and medical gases, and provides a range of related services including the installation of gas equipment, pipelines, on site plants and associated engineering services. PT. Linde Indonesia operates in five locations across Java and is committed to delivering quality and reliable services that create value for our customers
The Linde Group is the world’s leading gases and engineering company with around 55,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2013 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 14.5 bn. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
The Linde Group, registered as Linde AG is a multinational industrial gases and engineering company founded in Germany in 1879. It is the world’s largest industrial gas company by market share as well as revenue. Linde shares are traded on all the German stock exchanges and also in Zürich, and the Linde share price is included in the DAX 30 index. The group is headquartered in Munich, Germany, with some supporting headquarters functions in Surrey, England.
The Linde Group has over 600 affiliated companies in more than 100 countries, with customers in the industrial, retail, trade, science, research and public sectors.
In September 2006 the company acquired its UK based competitor The BOC Group, and subsequently disposed of its non-gas interests. Linde’s former materials handling business was rebranded as KION Group in September 2006 and sold in November 2006 to KKR and Goldman Sachs for €4bn. In March 2007 the BOC Edwards semiconductor equipment business was sold to CCMP Capital for €685m.
Linde’s sales in 2006 were €12.4 billion, with 55,000 employees.
Following the BOC acquisition, The Linde Group has become the world’s largest industrial gas company. In 2005, Linde AG and BOC together had 21% of the world’s market in industrial gases followed by Air Liquide with 19%, Praxair with 13%, Air Products & Chemicals with 10%, Nippon Sanso with 4%, Airgas with 3% and Messer Group with 1%.
Contact PT Linde Corporate Communication
PT Linde Indonesia seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :
- Engineering Trainees
- The candidates should have graduated from reputable University majoring in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Chemical or a Business discipline.
- Minimum performance index is 3.00.
- The candidates must be available for overseas exposure.
- The applicant will be required to possess good safety awareness to achieve zero accidents in workplaces, in addition to Quality and Safety Management.
- Compliance with all company quality and safety procedures and requirements (ISO).
- He / She has should be highly motivated, self driven, independent, dedicated, possess excellent interpersonal skills and communication, conversant of English and literate of personal computer.
Please send your application with supporting CV, recent photograph (sized 4 x 6 cm) no later than 8 September 2014 to :
- All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Linde Indonesia brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com