Lowongan Kerja PT Krakatau Posco Energy (KPE)
Lowongan Krakatau Posco Energy
About PT Krakatau Posco Energy (KPE)
PT Krakatau Posco Energy – KPE is a joint venture company between PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (Krakatau Steel Group) and Posco Energy (Posco Group). Currently, KPE is constructing a steam power plant with the capacity of 2 x 100 MW since September 2011 for Phase 1. The power plant is located in Krakatau Industrial Estate, Cilegon.
The electricity produced by KPE will be supplied to Integrated Steel Mill of Krakatau Posco. The ISM itself requires about 200 MW for its production process. During operation, KPE’s power plant will use off-gas from Blast Furnace of ISM as main fuel.
KPE is an eco-friendly energy company because it utilizes off-gas from Krakatau Posco Integrated Steel Mill, where usually those gases will be discharged like other waste. But instead, KPE uses those gases as fuel for generating steam. Therefore, KPE is also participating in reducing CO2 gas emission and obey the principles of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM).
Krakatau Posco Energy
Jl. Afrika No. 2
Kawasan Industri Krakatau
Cilegon – Banten – 42443
Krakatau Posco Energy requires new employees having special strong desire to learn, develop trust with an open mind and work hard to be :
Foreman Pembangkit Listrik
- Min SMA : Machinery, Electrical, Electronics
- Maximum age 28 years as of June 2013
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in power plant
- UN average at least 7
- Capable of hard work, creativity, initiative, and able to interact effectively with other team
- Location work in the area Industri Krakatau, Cilegon, Banten
Please register by online through :
- June 6, 2013
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
Lowongan Krakatau Posco Energy brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn