Lowongan Krakatau Posco Energy
About PT Krakatau Posco Energy (KPE)
PT Krakatau Posco Energy – KPE is a joint venture company between PT Krakatau Daya Listrik (Krakatau Steel Group) and Posco Energy (Posco Group). Currently, KPE is constructing a steam power plant with the capacity of 2 x 100 MW since September 2011 for Phase 1. The power plant is located in Krakatau Industrial Estate, Cilegon.
The electricity produced by KPE will be supplied to Integrated Steel Mill of Krakatau Posco. The ISM itself requires about 200 MW for its production process. During operation, KPE’s power plant will use off-gas from Blast Furnace of ISM as main fuel.
KPE is an eco-friendly energy company because it utilizes off-gas from Krakatau Posco Integrated Steel Mill, where usually those gases will be discharged like other waste. But instead, KPE uses those gases as fuel for generating steam. Therefore, KPE is also participating in reducing CO2 gas emission and obey the principles of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM).
Krakatau Posco Energy
Jl. Afrika No. 2
Kawasan Industri Krakatau
Cilegon – Banten – 42443
Krakatau Posco Energy requires new employees having special strong desire to learn, develop trust with an open mind and work hard to be :
- Korean Interpreter Staff.
- Bachelor graduates (S1)
- Major : Korean Literature
- Maximum 28 years old
- GPA/IPK min 2.85 of 4.0 scale
- Minimum TOEFL Score : 500
- Minimum TOPIK : Level Intermediate 4
- Good Personality, High Integrity, High Discipline, Hard working,diligent, creative, initiative and able to interact with other teams effectivelly
- Work location Kawasan Industri Krakatau, Cilegon, Banten
Please please send your resume, CV and other supporting documents to :
- The closing date for application is on Friday, January 23rd 2015
Lowongan Krakatau Posco Energy brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com