Lowongan Kerja Kimia Farma
About PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk – Kimia Farma is a reputable state-owned pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Kimia Farma forerunner of the pharmaceutical industry is the first company in Indonesia, which was founded by the Dutch government in 1817. The company name was originally NV Chemicalen Handle Rathkamp & Co. Based on the wisdom of nationalization of former Dutch companies in the early days of independence, in 1958, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to smelting number of pharmaceutical companies into PNF (State Pharmaceutical Company) Unity Kimia Farma. Then on August 16, 1971, legal forms PNF converted into limited liability companies, so the company name changed to PT Kimia Farma (Persero).
On July 4, 2001, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) again changed its status to a public company-PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk, the next entry is called Company. Along with these changes, the Company were listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange (now the two exchanges merged and are now called the Indonesia Stock Exchange). Armed with decades of experience, the Company has grown into a company with integrated health services in Indonesia. The Company accounted for its action increasingly in development and nation-building, in particular the development of public health in Indonesia.
Jl. Veteran No. 9 Jakarta 10110 Telp. (62-21) – 3847709
Fax. (62-21) – 3814441
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk are looking for competent and talented person in the field of :
- Auditor Senior
- Procurement Document Control Staff
- Hold University Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent majors.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably as Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge and good understanding about PSAK.
- Able to work both in a team and independently and meet deadlines.
- Willing to travel to all branch offices all over Indonesia.
- Placement in Head Office Jakarta.
Procurement Document Control Staff
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Others), Chemistry, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Korean
- Min. 1 Year experience in the related field, preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office, administration, Negotiation Skill
- Must be a team player, honest, high integrity, highly motivated, analytical, able to multi-task, good self-initiative & communication skill
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application directly through :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja Kimia Farma brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com