Lowongan Kerja Kimia Farma
About PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk – Kimia Farma is a reputable state-owned pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Kimia Farma forerunner of the pharmaceutical industry is the first company in Indonesia, which was founded by the Dutch government in 1817. The company name was originally NV Chemicalen Handle Rathkamp & Co. Based on the wisdom of nationalization of former Dutch companies in the early days of independence, in 1958, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia to smelting number of pharmaceutical companies into PNF (State Pharmaceutical Company) Unity Kimia Farma. Then on August 16, 1971, legal forms PNF converted into limited liability companies, so the company name changed to PT Kimia Farma (Persero).
On July 4, 2001, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) again changed its status to a public company-PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk, the next entry is called Company. Along with these changes, the Company were listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange and Surabaya Stock Exchange (now the two exchanges merged and are now called the Indonesia Stock Exchange). Armed with decades of experience, the Company has grown into a company with integrated health services in Indonesia. The Company accounted for its action increasingly in development and nation-building, in particular the development of public health in Indonesia.
Jl. Veteran No. 9 Jakarta 10110 Telp. (62-21) – 3847709
Fax. (62-21) – 3814441
e-mail : email@example.com
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk are looking for competent and talented person in the field of :
- Advisor Ekspor Farmasi
- Quality Control Manager
Advisor Ekspor Farmasi
- Minimum formal education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from all disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of export of pharmaceuticals.
- Strong understanding of export regulation and pharmaceuticals registration.
- Strong understanding of export product delivery process.
- Minimum TOIC score of 600.
- Able to make overseas market analysis.
- Placement at Central Jakarta.
Quality Control Manager
- Education min. Pharmacist
- Pharmacists have a certificate of competence
- Min. 5 years as Assistant Manager in the Unit Quality Control / Quality Assurance Pharmaceutical Industry
- mastering CPOB
- Active English. Can speak Korean to be a plus.
- Mastering MS Office
- Willing to follow training in South Korea for 1 year.
- Willing to undergo bond
If you consider that you are the right candidate, please send your application directly through :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
Lowongan Kerja Kimia Farma brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com