Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal
Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima Coal
About PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
- The Government of Indonesia invites tenders from foreign companies for the exploration and development of coal resources in east and south Kalimantan. A BP/CRA joint venture was successful in bidding for an area of 7,900 sq. km in two blocks extending 300 km along the coast of eastern Kalimantan
- PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) incorporated in Indonesia with BP and CRA each holding 50% of the shares. KPC licensed to conduct exploration and mining of coal based on a Coal Contract of Works (CCOW) with the concession covering 90,706 ha. The Indonesian State Coal Company (PTBA) to receive 13.5% entitlement of all production
- KPC decision to proceed with the development of an export mine with a design capacity of 7 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa) following detailed exploration and a feasibility study of prospects close to Sangatta. The prospect has substantial quantity of high quality coal reserves, is close to a coast line with deep water and is strategically located to service growing markets. KPC subsequently relinquished most of the original Agreement Area, retaining 1,961 sq. km
- Construction commences in January. The budget for the project is US$570 M
- Work on the large scale mine development commences in June
- All major items were commissioned by late 1991
- Commercial exports begin in January 1992
Marketing and Sales Contact
Mr Djoko Soelistiono, Superintendent Marketing
Phone:+62 (549) 52 1402
Facsimile :+62 (549) 521780 or 521914
Email : email@example.com
PT Kaltim Prima Coal have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- Manager – Internal Audit
- Superintendent – Industrial Relations
- Senior Specialist – Contract
- Senior Specialist – Purchasing
- Senior Engineer – Project Mechanical
- Officer Safety
- Draftsman (Geology)
Manager – Internal Audit
- S1 degree in Business Management / Accounting, Master degree (S2) is preferred
- At least 10 years internal audit experience. Ideally in a large scale corporate environment covering operational, risk, assurance audits as well as audit work at a recognized senior level and exposure tthe oil, gas or mining industries
- Managerial and supervisory experience
- Have a good project management skills
- Attention to detail together with analytical and problem solving skills
- Hold professional/ expertise certification from recognized professional institution (such as Certified Internal Auditor from The Institute of Internal Auditor)
Superintendent – Industrial Relations
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Law, Social Science, Psychology or Mass Communication
- At least 7 – 9 years working experience in industrial relation
- Strong knowledge of Manpower Regulations of Indonesia.
- Able to negotiation in conflict and pressure situation.
- Maintain good relation with officials from the Department of Manpower, Disnaker, Industrial Relation Court and all Unions in KPC as well as with KPC employees
Senior Specialist – Contract
- Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Mining or Engineering
- At least 5 years of working experience in Mining or Engineering or Supply Chain with minimum 1-year experience in Contract
- Have a good composing and review of contractual documents skills
- Negation skills in dealing with contractual matters, claims and meetings
Senior Specialist – Purchasing
- University/college degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the areas of purchasing, inventory control, warehouse and logistic.
- Having knowledge of purchasing, custom, logistic warehousing principles and market places
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Good planner, good people skills and organizing skills
- Able to work under pressure and possess creative thinking
- Possess qualification in Supply Chain areas from reputable organization such as Charter
- Institute of Purchasing and Supply or other international organization will be an advantage
Senior Engineer – Project Mechanical
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering
- More than 5 years plus of relevant industry/ management experiences
- Extensive experience and proven skills in Mechanical Engineering/ Construction s. Having experience in Mechanical Projects at mining industry will be an advantageous
- Having experience on Project Management i.e. cost-time-quality management as well as skilled on project scheduling and budgeting control
- Ability twork with a diverse team of professionals and equipment operators
- Analytical, problem solving skills together with aptitude tsolve technical difficulties
- Minimum Senior High School with 7 years of experience or D3 with 3 years of experience in Operations or occupational health graduate
- Have a strong mining operations knowledge and skills
- Computer literacy for data management and data presentation
- Good capability for analysis process
- An understanding of Intelex System
- Good knowledge of process of Risk Assessment, investigation, and audit
- Good knowledge of hydrocarbon/waste management
- Minimum Senior High School (SMA/STM)
- At least 5 years of experience in drafting field generally and preferably in mining industry.
- Familiar with Corel Draw, AutoCAD, MapInfsoftware
- A sound and demonstrated knowledge of effective drafting and documentation layouts/ presentation formats
- Ability taction technical drafting standards on small scales whilst appreciating the broader concerns/ issues
- Have a good knowledge of statutory reporting requirements and regulations.
- Detailed mindedness as well as a strong orientation tprovision of accurate, professional and quality reports, plans and documentation
- A sound and demonstrated knowledge of effective drafting and documentation layouts/presentation formats
- Good communication in both written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
Please submit your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph to :
Superintendent Recruitment PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
or email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id.
- Closing date 18 March 2014.
- All applicants must write a valid telephone number / mobile phone which can be contacted.
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
Lowongan Kerja Kaltim Prima coal brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com