Lowongan Kerja PT Kalbe Farma Tbk
Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Farma
About PT Kalbe Farma Tbk
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk – Kalbe was incorporated in 1996, and became a public company in 1991 upon the listing of its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Kalbe is the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, with a market capitalization of USD 3.6 billion and sales revenues of Rp 10.2 trillion as of end-2010.
Kalbe has focused its business in four divisions, with relatively balanced contributions: prescription pharmaceuticals (a contribution of 25%), consumer health products (a contribution of 17%), nutritionals (a contribution of 22%) and distribution & packaging (a contribution of 36%). Supported by over 15,000 employees, inclusive of 4,000 sales and marketing professionals covering the entire Indonesian archipelago, Kalbe maintains coverage of more than 70% of general practitioners, 90% of specialists, 100% of hospitals, 100% of pharmacies across Indonesia for the prescription pharmaceutical market and 80% for the consumer health and nutritionals markets.
A spirit of innovation has been an integral part of the Company’s growth since its inception, and is today continuously applied in the Kalbe Group environment, in the development of new products with selling points and new technology-based products, providing convenience for consumers. Through medical research and development activities Kalbe actively contributes to advancing the medical knowledge and practice throughout Indonesia, upgrading the quality of life while boosting the Company’s future growth.
Through productivity improvements, innovations in health and sound cash flow management, Kalbe is well positioned to sustain its growth as a strong pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Supported by continuous improvements in business processes and human resources quality, Kalbe continues to improve, in the quest “to be the best Indonesian healthcare company, driven by innovation, strong brands and excellent management”.
Head Office :
Jl. Let. Jend Suprapto Kav 4
P.O. Box 3105 JAK.
Phone : 6221 – 42873888 – 89
Fax : 6221 – 42873680
Kawasan Industri Delta Sillicon
Jl. MH Thamrin Blok A3-I
Lippo – Cikarang, Bekasi 17550
P.O. Box 371, Bekasi 17037
Phone : 6221 – 89907333-37
Fax : 6221 – 8972874
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in pharmaceuticals business as follow :
- Investor Relation Officer
- Legal Officer
- IT Officer
- Hr Recruitment Supervisor – Officer – Hale International (Code: Recruitment)
- Accounting Staff – Hale International (CODE: ACCOUNTING)
Investor Relation Officer
- Max age 28 years old
- Honest and loyal to the job
- Bachelor Degree from Management with min GPA 3.00
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- To be located at Cempaka Putih
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in Public Notary (preferable)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent
- Full time position(s) available
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position, but Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Expert in Oracle
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pulogadung, Cikarang
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
- 2 Full time position(s) available
Hr Recruitment Supervisor – Officer – Hale International (Code: Recruitment)
- At least bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or equivalent from reputable university.
- Having license as psychologist would be advantage.
- 2 year (s) working experience in related fields
- Having knowledge in interviewing, sourcing, and handling psychological assessment
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good personality, service oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed in Bogor / Serpong
Accounting Staff – Hale International (CODE: ACCOUNTING)
- Minimum Diploma degree in Accounting or equivalent from reputable University
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply. Having 1 year experience in accounting will be advantage
- Knowledge about Accounting System (computerized)
- Excellent in computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point)
- Strong analytical skill and detailed oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Independent and trustworthy person
- Willing to be placed in Bogor / Serpong
Please submit your application by online through :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment
Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Farma brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn