Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Farma
About PT Kalbe Farma Tbk
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk – Kalbe was incorporated in 1996, and became a public company in 1991 upon the listing of its shares on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. Kalbe is the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, with a market capitalization of USD 3.6 billion and sales revenues of Rp 10.2 trillion as of end-2010.
Kalbe has focused its business in four divisions, with relatively balanced contributions: prescription pharmaceuticals (a contribution of 25%), consumer health products (a contribution of 17%), nutritionals (a contribution of 22%) and distribution & packaging (a contribution of 36%). Supported by over 15,000 employees, inclusive of 4,000 sales and marketing professionals covering the entire Indonesian archipelago, Kalbe maintains coverage of more than 70% of general practitioners, 90% of specialists, 100% of hospitals, 100% of pharmacies across Indonesia for the prescription pharmaceutical market and 80% for the consumer health and nutritionals markets.
A spirit of innovation has been an integral part of the Company’s growth since its inception, and is today continuously applied in the Kalbe Group environment, in the development of new products with selling points and new technology-based products, providing convenience for consumers. Through medical research and development activities Kalbe actively contributes to advancing the medical knowledge and practice throughout Indonesia, upgrading the quality of life while boosting the Company’s future growth.
Through productivity improvements, innovations in health and sound cash flow management, Kalbe is well positioned to sustain its growth as a strong pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Supported by continuous improvements in business processes and human resources quality, Kalbe continues to improve, in the quest “to be the best Indonesian healthcare company, driven by innovation, strong brands and excellent management”.
Head Office :
Jl. Let. Jend Suprapto Kav 4
P.O. Box 3105 JAK.
Phone : 6221 – 42873888 – 89
Fax : 6221 – 42873680
Kawasan Industri Delta Sillicon
Jl. MH Thamrin Blok A3-I
Lippo – Cikarang, Bekasi 17550
P.O. Box 371, Bekasi 17037
Phone : 6221 – 89907333-37
Fax : 6221 – 8972874
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in pharmaceuticals business as follow :
- Financial Analyst Staff
- HRD Officer (Personnel)
- Mechanical Technician – Hale International (CODE: ME TECH)
Financial Analyst Staff
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English Fluency.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cempaka Putih.
- No work experience required.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
HRD Officer (Personnel)
- Maximum age 25 years old
- Bachelor degree from Economy, with minimum GPA 3.00
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Interest in Human Resource area
- To be located in Cempaka Putih
Mechanical Technician – Hale International (CODE: ME TECH)
- At least 2 years experience for Vocational High School (SMK) majoring mechanical / automotive engineering or fresh graduate for Diploma Degree majoring mechanical engineering
- Good understanding, knowledge, and experience on basic engine system and welding system (electrode, argon).
- Experience in corrective and preventive maintenance
- Having knowledge in 5S/5R, Kaizen / Continuous Improvement , and TPM project is an advantage
- Willing to be placed in Gunung Sindur, Bogor
Please submit your application through PT Kalbe Farma Jobstreet at :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Farma brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com