Lowongan Kalbe Farma Manufacturing
About PT Kalbe Farma
PT Kalbe Farma – Kalbe was incorporated in 1966. In 1991, Kalbe was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange as a public company. Kalbe has significantly grown from its humble beginnings as a pharmaceuticals business run from its founder’s garage in North Jakarta. Today Kalbe has become the largest publicly-listed pharmaceuticals company in Southeast Asia, with a market capitalization of USD3.9 billion and a sales turnover of Rp10.91 trillion as of the end of 2011.
Kalbe has focused its business on four divisions: prescription pharmaceuticals, consumer health products, nutritionals, and distribution and logistics. Supported by over 15,000 employees, inclusive of 4,000 sales and marketing professionals covering the entire Indonesian archipelago, Kalbe maintains coverage of more than 70% of general practitioners, 90% of specialists, 100% of hospitals, 100% of pharmacies across Indonesia for the prescription pharmaceuticals market and 80% for the consumer health and nutritionals markets.
Innovation remains as the spirit that characterizes every stage of growth for Kalbe, as it has metamorphosed into the largest pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Research and development for new products that are innovative, high-value, and appropriately addressing the needs of society with good prospects in the future continues to take place. In recognition of the reality that Indonesia is a vast archipelago, Kalbe continues to increase both the capacity and quality of its distribution services. Continuous improvement of its supply chain integration is among the main concerns of Kalbe in improving efficiency and cash flows of the Company.
After 4 decades of growth, Kalbe has transformed itself from a pharmaceuticals manufacturer into a provider of “comprehensive healthcare solutions”, through offering a range of comprehensive health care solution products that goes from pharmaceuticals, nutrition, supplements, health foods and beverages to medical devices, including primary healthcare services. Through conducting comprehensive (or holistic) care for consumers, Kalbe is able to maintain and enhance its business competitiveness amid increasingly fierce competition, fortifying its competitive advantage for the future. It is our target to build global brands with high sales potential in every business unit, to support performance growth.
Maintaining sustainable growth through business unit synergy is Kalbe’s hope in the journey to realize the Company’s mission to improve health for a better life. With the support of quality human resources and through continuous improvement efforts in various business processes, Kalbe is optimistic that it will be able to achieve the Company’s vision “to be the best Indonesian healthcare company, driven by innovation, strong brands and excellent management.”
Contact Kalbe Farma
Head Office :
Jl. Let. Jend Suprapto Kav 4
P.O. Box 3105 JAK.
Phone : 6221 – 42873888 – 89
Fax : 6221 – 4256326
Email : Corp.Comm@kalbe.co.id
Kawasan Industri Delta Sillicon
Jl. MH Thamrin Blok A3-I
Lippo – Cikarang, Bekasi 17550
P.O. Box 371, Bekasi 17037
Phone : 6221 – 89907333-37
Fax : 6221 – 8972874
Kalbe Farma Manufacturing is seeking the best candidates to join as position below :
- Operator Formulasi
- Quality System Staff
- Male, age maximum 26 years
- Have a minimum educational background SMK / D3 Pharmacy
- Understanding of GMP and basic principles in the pharmaceutical
- Willing to work on shifts and overtime
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang
- 1 year experience is preferable
- Graduated from SMAK or AKA
- Highly interested and motivation in Industrial Pharmacy especially in Quality
- Good knowledge analysis
- Computer Literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Ready to work with shift system
- Willing to be located at Cikarang-Bekasi
- Male, age maximum 24 years
- Vocational educational background Pharmaceutical / Chemical Industry
- Understanding of GMP and its aspects
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to work shifts and overtime
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang, Bekasi, Jakarta
Quality System Staff
- Male / Female, age maximum 25 years
- Have an educational background D3 / S1 Industrial Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Management
- Knowing about the PDCA, QCC, QCP
- master computer
- Having the ability to process the data and create summary reports
- Able to work in a team
- Able to work under pressure, accustomed to deadlines
- Willing to be placed in Pulogadung, Bekasi, or Cikarang
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please submit your application through PT Kalbe Farma Jobstreet at :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kalbe Farma Manufacturing brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com