Lowongan Kerja PT Jasa Raharja
About PT Jasa Raharja (Persero)
PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) is one of the largest Indonesian state owned social insurance companies. The Company established in 1965 and 100% owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia. The Company’s head office based in Jakarta and operated 26 branch offices, 61 representative offices, 35 services offices (KPJR) and 807 Samsat Joint Offices, which are scattered throughout Indonesia. In 14 December 2010, PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) obtained an awards as the Best Enterprise 2010 Finance Sector Insurancy from Investor Awards 2010.
The history is inseparable from the Jasa Raharja government policy to nationalize the Dutch-owned Companies to the enactment of Law No.86 of 1958 on the nationalization of Dutch companies.
Elaboration of the Act in insurance losses, the government nationalized the general insurance companies based on the Dutch Government Regulation (PP) 6 of 1960 Determination of the Dutch Insurance Company is subject to nationalization.
The nationalized companies were as follows:
- Perusahaan Firma Bekouw & Mijnssen di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan Firma Blom & van Der Aa di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan Firma Sluyters di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Assurantie Maatschappij Jakarta di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Assurantie Kantor Langveldt-Schroder di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Zee-en Brandassurantie Maatschappij van 1851 c.s. di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Javasche Verzekerings Agenturen Maatschappij di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Nederlandsche Lloyd di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Maskapai Asuransi dan Administrasi Umum Nusantara Llyod di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Assurantie Kantor O.W.J. Schlenceker di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan N.V. Kantor Asuransi “Kali Besar” di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan Jakarta Assurantie & Administratie Kantor di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan Yayasan Onderlinge Landmolestverzekerings Fonds (O.L.F) di Jakarta.
- Perusahaan PT Maskapai Asuransi Arah Baru (Arba) di Jakarta.
Government regulation was adopted on January 16, 1960, but retroactive to the date of December 3, 1957.
Furthermore, some companies have been nationalized is determined by the legal status of the State Insurance Company (PNAK) in accordance with Law Number 19 Prp Year 1960 on State Enterprises which are wholly the property of the Republic of Indonesia.
PT. Jasa Raharja
JL HR. Rasuna Said Kav. C-2, Kuningan
Jakarta 12920, Indonesia.
Telepon: (021) 5203454
Fax: (021) 5220284
PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Seleksi Calon Pegawai PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) 2015
- Minimum education of SMA and maximum Diploma 3 (D3).
- Minimum average national exam score of 6.50 (SMA).
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 (D3).
- Maximum age at enrollment
- SMA : 23 years old.
- D3 : 25 years old.
- Minimum height
- Male : 165 cm
- Female : 155 cm.
- Good skill in operating computer (Word and Excel).
- Have driving license class C (SIM C).
- Single/not married.
Completeness of application/cover letter
- Copy of ID Card, SIM C, birth certificate (akte) and family card.
- Copies of formal educational certificates (SD – D3) and NEM/educational transcripts (legalized).
- Copy of certificate/courses (if any).
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- SKCK, job seekers identity card (Kartu Kuning).
- Latest color photograph 4×6.
- Not married certificate from local village office.
- Not Having a family who are still actively working in Jasa Raharja (evidenced by the statement, signed on the stamp).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia (indicated on the statement, signed on the stamp).
All required documents above are submitted and addressed to :
The nearest office of PT Jasa Raharja (Persero) in accordance to the domicile of the applicant.
Please find the nearest address of Jasa Raharja’s office at :
- Application should be submitted no later than 17 April 2015.
- Only the best qualified applicants (shortlisted candidate) will be included in the next selection process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Jasa Raharja brougth to you by http://lokercpnsbumn.com