Lowongan Kerja Istaka Karya
About PT Istaka Karya (Persero)
PT Istaka Karya (Persero) is a state-run construction firm and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Company running business in the field of construction services, inlcuding planning, implementation and other innovative products.
Istaka was first established as PT Indonesian Consortium of Construction Industries (PT ICCI), a construction consortium company consist of 18 major construction companies. In 1986, PT Indonesian Consortium of Construction Industries was transformed into PT Istaka Karya (Persero). The Company is domiciled in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Iskandarsyah Raya No 66 Jakarta.
To supports its operation activites, Istaka operates 2 operation divisions, namely Operating Division I and Operation Division II. According to BUMN Company Profile 2012 published by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprise, Istaka Karya has 226 employees (122 permanent employees and 104 contract employees) at the end of 2010.
PT Istaka Karya (Persero) are looking for highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to fill in the following position:
- Teknisi Sipil – Arsitektur – Elektro
- S1 majoring in Civil Engineering, Architecture Engineering, Electro Engineering.
- Fresh graduate.
- Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.00 (Please indicate the origin of the college).
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Honest and have a good team work.
- Willing to be placed at Project Sites (Java or outside Java).
If these criteria perfectly describe you, please send your application directly through Jobstreet’s system at :
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
Lowongan Kerja Istaka Karya brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com