Lowongan Kerja Istaka Karya
About PT Istaka Karya (Persero)
PT Istaka Karya (Persero) is a state-run construction firm and is fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia. The Company running business in the field of construction services, inlcuding planning, implementation and other innovative products.
Istaka was first established as PT Indonesian Consortium of Construction Industries (PT ICCI), a construction consortium company consist of 18 major construction companies. In 1986, PT Indonesian Consortium of Construction Industries was transformed into PT Istaka Karya (Persero). The Company is domiciled in Jakarta and its head office is registered at Jl Iskandarsyah Raya No 66 Jakarta.
To supports its operation activites, Istaka operates 2 operation divisions, namely Operating Division I and Operation Division II. According to BUMN Company Profile 2012 published by the Ministry of State-Owned Enterprise, Istaka Karya has 226 employees (122 permanent employees and 104 contract employees) at the end of 2010.
PT Istaka Karya (Persero) are looking for highly qualified and self-motivated candidates to fill in the following position:
- Site Engineer
- Minimum S1 majoring in Civil Engineering from a leading university.
- GPA > 3.00
- Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Have a good and effective oral/written in English (preferably).
- Willing to be stationed in project sites (at Java or outside Java).
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your application to :
- Closing date 29 October 2014.
- Only applicants who meet the above requirements will be notified and invited for interview.
Lowongan Kerja Istaka Karya brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com