Lowongan Kerja Indosat
About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years. As a global consortium of international satellite communications organizations, Intelsat owns and operates a number of telecommunications satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk., formerly known as PT Indonesian Satellite Corporation Tbk. (Persero) is a provider of telecommunication services in Indonesia. It is the second largest telecommunication company for mobile services in Indonesia (Matrix, Mentari and IM3). Currently, the composition of ownership of Indosat is: Qatar Telecom (65%), Public (20.1%), and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (14.9%).
As of 2012 the company holds around 21 percent of market share. It has around 50 million cellular subscribers. An Indonesian investment website stated that the company has lost a couple of percentage points in terms of market share on the mobile phone market in Indonesia in recent years. Onbile.com listed the company as the third largest telecommunications company in Indonesia in 2013, coming behind Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
Indosat has long history of ownership and change of purpose and goals from its establishment on 10 November 1967. After being bought by Indonesian government from foreign investment company, the company began as a commercial international telecommunications service provider (IDD) in September 1969. The company connected to Intelsat (International Telecommunications Satellite Organization), an earth station in Indonesia, to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites until 1989.
The company’s shares were registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 19 October 1994 (code: ISAT). Its form of American Depositary Shares are registered at New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT).
Between 1999 and 2000 the company went from Indonesia’s international telecommunications provider to an integrated telecommunications network and service provider. In 2001 the company signed an agreement with Telkom to eliminate its cross-shareholdings in several operating subsidiaries; among others Satelindo, Telkomsel, and Lintasarta.
In 2006 Indosat became a member of Conexus Mobile Alliance to enhance its international roaming and corporate mobile services for voice, video and data roaming. The alliance has a combined customer base of about 350 million mobile subscribers via its GSM/GPRS, W-CDMA networks and/or HSDPA networks.
As of 30 April 2013 the CEO is Alexander Rusli. The board of directors consists of Rusli, Fadzri Santosa, Stefan Carlsson, Hans C. Moritz, and Erik Meijer.
Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21 Jakarta 10110
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Indosat Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in telecommuniaction industry as follow :
- VAC4546 Head of Customer Experience and Quality Control ( Project Based )
- VAC4536 ATL Media Communication Manager
- VAC4537 Channel Management Administrator ( Online Sales )
- VAC4538 Manager Contact Center Knowledge and Training Management
- VAC4539 Collection Administrator
VAC4546 Head of Customer Experience and Quality Control ( Project Based )
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Engineering
- 10+ years of experience across at least two core functions: Call center operations, IT development and operation, Product management, Marketing and Brand, Customer Experience, Business Process Transformation
- Preferable past experience from an innovative consumer and end user distinctive industry rather than telco industry.
- Good knowledge of internal operations of a telecommunications operator
- Proven ability to work across functions and coordinate cross-functional projects
- Strong in challenging non-performing processes
- Business Process Improvement
- Excellent influencing skills
- Comfortable interacting at the highest level of the company
- Effective top-down communication
- English language
VAC4536 ATL Media Communication Manager
- Min. S1 graduate from reputable university, preferably major in Communication /Marketing /Management
- Ability to connect the trends with media touch points
- Expert in Media buying and planning
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Experienced in managing Media buying and dealing with external agencies
- At least 3 Years in managerial position
- Preferably had experience in different companies, combination of Agency and Client side.
VAC4537 Channel Management Administrator ( Online Sales )
- Strong leadership skills & territorial management
- Analytical thinking together with strong understanding of business and marketing principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capabilities
- Excellent sales skill and has good Negotiation skill
- Target oriented approach and decision making capabilities
- Excellence in people management and Device Management
- Acceptance and capability of travelling a lot
- Experience in sales management, Device Management & Channel management
- Practice in sales experience and field supervisory
- Proven track record and strong practice in the field of execution of Direct/Indirect sales
- Creativity and openness for innovation
VAC4538 Manager Contact Center Knowledge and Training Management
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferable.
- Minimum 3 -5 years in Contact Center experience
- Having knowledge and initiative to deliver and update information to all Contact Center and Galeri function
- Having a good skill and confidence to be a Trainer
- Good communication skill
- Excellence in presentation skill
- Creative and openness for innovation
VAC4539 Collection Administrator
- Able to work both individually and in teamwork
- Computer literate (specifically Microsoft Office)
- Ability to manage cross-functional, transversal teams;
- Good understanding of customer service, customer experience and billing collection
- Minimum 2 years in customer service or having experience in billing collection
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of billing collection
- Understanding key performance indicator of collection
Another Jobs Available by Indosat :
- VAC4540 Channel Management Administrator ( Bank, Financial Services & Digital )
- VAC4523 Manager Marketing Demand Management
- VAC4525 Partnership Officer – Community Non School
- VAC4526 Partnership Officer -Community School
- VAC4527 Retail Cluster Coordinator
- VAC4529 Retail Regional Support
- VAC4530 Retail Shop Supervisor
- VAC4531 Retail Assurance Own Store
- VAC4532 Device Technical Specialist
- VAC4533 Service PDH (Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy) Transport Integration Technician
- VAC4513 Manager Channel Monitoring
- VAC4509 Access Network O & M
- VAC4510 IP Access and Radio MW Technician
- VAC4511 IP Policy and Security Technician
- VAC4512 Access Network O&M (Cluster Coordinator)
- VAC4506 Partnership Officer (Sales)
If you find that your skill meet the requirement, please register and submit your application to :
- Closing date 9 – 25 Jan 2015
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Indosat brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn