Lowongan Kerja Indosat
About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years. As a global consortium of international satellite communications organizations, Intelsat owns and operates a number of telecommunications satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk., formerly known as PT Indonesian Satellite Corporation Tbk. (Persero) is a provider of telecommunication services in Indonesia. It is the second largest telecommunication company for mobile services in Indonesia (Matrix, Mentari and IM3). Currently, the composition of ownership of Indosat is: Qatar Telecom (65%), Public (20.1%), and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (14.9%).
As of 2012 the company holds around 21 percent of market share. It has around 50 million cellular subscribers. An Indonesian investment website stated that the company has lost a couple of percentage points in terms of market share on the mobile phone market in Indonesia in recent years. Onbile.com listed the company as the third largest telecommunications company in Indonesia in 2013, coming behind Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
Indosat has long history of ownership and change of purpose and goals from its establishment on 10 November 1967. After being bought by Indonesian government from foreign investment company, the company began as a commercial international telecommunications service provider (IDD) in September 1969. The company connected to Intelsat (International Telecommunications Satellite Organization), an earth station in Indonesia, to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites until 1989.
The company’s shares were registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 19 October 1994 (code: ISAT). Its form of American Depositary Shares are registered at New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT).
Between 1999 and 2000 the company went from Indonesia’s international telecommunications provider to an integrated telecommunications network and service provider. In 2001 the company signed an agreement with Telkom to eliminate its cross-shareholdings in several operating subsidiaries; among others Satelindo, Telkomsel, and Lintasarta.
In 2006 Indosat became a member of Conexus Mobile Alliance to enhance its international roaming and corporate mobile services for voice, video and data roaming. The alliance has a combined customer base of about 350 million mobile subscribers via its GSM/GPRS, W-CDMA networks and/or HSDPA networks.
As of 30 April 2013 the CEO is Alexander Rusli. The board of directors consists of Rusli, Fadzri Santosa, Stefan Carlsson, Hans C. Moritz, and Erik Meijer.
Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21 Jakarta 10110
E-mail : email@example.com
PT Indosat Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in telecommuniaction industry as follow :
- VAC5633 Manager Regional Alignment & Go To Market
- VAC5621 Network Asset Recovery Reconciliation Officer
- VAC5603 Network Information Strategy & Data Collection Network Engineer (Network Engineer)
- VAC5604 IP Access & Radio MW Technician
- VAC5595 Revenue Management & Assurance – Program Management Senior Analyst
VAC5633 Manager Regional Alignment & Go To Market
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience 3-5 years in channel management
- Have knowledge of :
- Channel Management
- Territory Management
- Telco & Digital Business
- Market & Business Intelligent
- Sales Planning & Analysis
- Trade marketing management
- Sales Force & Activity Management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Marketing Strategy
- Computer basic skills (ms office, excel, word, access and power point)
- Able to manage complexity and quick responsive will be advantage
- Strong in leadership to manage a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to working under pressure
VAC5621 Network Asset Recovery Reconciliation Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication
- Good understanding of asset life cycle management
- Good understanding of network equipment
- Good understanding of Inventory Management
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in Project, Planning or Operation
VAC5603 Network Information Strategy & Data Collection Network Engineer (Network Engineer)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Computer, Information System, Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering,
- Having min 2 years in telecommunication industry especially in data collection and data analyst
- Excellence communication in both Bahasa and English.
- Excellence in technical writing and reporting.
- Excellence presentation and persuasion skill capabilities.
- Excellence in making presentation material
- Having excellence knowledge of telecommunication business in general.
- Having knowledge about Project Management
- Mastering MS. Office Xls
- Mastering program language (JAVA, PHP, SQL)
- Having excellent interpersonal skill
- Having excellence analytical skill
VAC5604 IP Access & Radio MW Technician
- Minimum D3 (Electro, Computer)
- High Shelf Motivation, Customer focuses orientation, and able to work under pressured circumstances.
- Certified Associate Level for IP Access & Radio MW Network
- 1 year of working experience in Technical position
- Experience in IP Access & Radio MW O&M
- Verification level skill for IP Access & Radio MW Device & Network;
- Good Communication skill
VAC5595 Revenue Management & Assurance – Program Management Senior Analyst
- Preferred experience in RA, Fraud Management and Credit Control.
- Should have been involved in large size project execution with leading vendors
- Profound understanding in Business Delivery/technical delivery and Project Management
- knowledge in E2E revenue assurance & customer life cycle
- Graduate/MBA/IT Graduate
- Experience in similar role for minimum 3 years
- Sig Sigma Trained/ PMP/prince2/project Management trained
- Corporate proficiency level in MSWord, Excel, Powerpoint, official emailing and computer skills
If you are interested to be a member of Indosat Ooredoo’s big family, please directly submit your work application through :
- Closing date : 07 – 29 January 2016.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja Indosat brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn