Lowongan Kerja Indosat
About PT. Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk was established by the Government on November 20, 1967 as a foreign investment company to provide international telecommunications services in Indonesia and began commercial operations in September 1969 to build, transfer and operate an International Telecommunications Satellite Organization, or Intelsat, earth station in Indonesia to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites for a period of 20 years. As a global consortium of international satellite communications organizations, Intelsat owns and operates a number of telecommunications satellites.
PT Indosat Tbk., formerly known as PT Indonesian Satellite Corporation Tbk. (Persero) is a provider of telecommunication services in Indonesia. It is the second largest telecommunication company for mobile services in Indonesia (Matrix, Mentari and IM3). Currently, the composition of ownership of Indosat is: Qatar Telecom (65%), Public (20.1%), and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (14.9%).
As of 2012 the company holds around 21 percent of market share. It has around 50 million cellular subscribers. An Indonesian investment website stated that the company has lost a couple of percentage points in terms of market share on the mobile phone market in Indonesia in recent years. Onbile.com listed the company as the third largest telecommunications company in Indonesia in 2013, coming behind Telkomsel and XL Axiata.
Indosat has long history of ownership and change of purpose and goals from its establishment on 10 November 1967. After being bought by Indonesian government from foreign investment company, the company began as a commercial international telecommunications service provider (IDD) in September 1969. The company connected to Intelsat (International Telecommunications Satellite Organization), an earth station in Indonesia, to access Intelsat’s Indian Ocean Region satellites until 1989.
The company’s shares were registered on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on 19 October 1994 (code: ISAT). Its form of American Depositary Shares are registered at New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:IIT).
Between 1999 and 2000 the company went from Indonesia’s international telecommunications provider to an integrated telecommunications network and service provider. In 2001 the company signed an agreement with Telkom to eliminate its cross-shareholdings in several operating subsidiaries; among others Satelindo, Telkomsel, and Lintasarta.
In 2006 Indosat became a member of Conexus Mobile Alliance to enhance its international roaming and corporate mobile services for voice, video and data roaming. The alliance has a combined customer base of about 350 million mobile subscribers via its GSM/GPRS, W-CDMA networks and/or HSDPA networks.
As of 30 April 2013 the CEO is Alexander Rusli. The board of directors consists of Rusli, Fadzri Santosa, Stefan Carlsson, Hans C. Moritz, and Erik Meijer.
Jl Medan Merdeka Barat No. 21 Jakarta 10110
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Indosat Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in telecommuniaction industry as follow :
- Manager Sales Analysis & Integration
- Division Head Trade Marketing Development
- Connectivity Product Analyst
- GROUP HEAD Customer Experience Project
- Strategy Implementation & Alignment Manager
- Expert Partnership Development Manager for Asia Pacific and Domestic Market
- Internet Product Analyst
- NETWORK PROJECT OFFICER – PROGRAM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM REPORTING
- Channel Management Officer
- Senior Social Media Officer
- Senior Buyer – Mobile Network ( Core & CME )
- Merchandising & Logistic Administrator
- Senior Customer Operations Analyst
- Customer Operation Assistant – Inventory Management
- Manager International Program
- Staff Project & Business Continuity Management
- Analyst Data Service and New Business
- Manager Data services and New Business Assurance
- Engagement & Culture Officer
Manager Sales Analysis & Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree is Preferable
- Ability to build and manage teams
- Good in processing data with Microsoft Office (XLS, PPT etc)
- Good analytical and technical knowledge is preferred
- Have 3 years in marketing and sales support/monitoring experience
- Behavioral Competencies (from Indosat framework):
- People development
- Customer focus and understanding of telco market
Division Head Trade Marketing Development
- Proven track record and strong practice in Trade Marketing / Retail Sales achievement
- Strong understanding and practice in Retail Telco Business & Trade Marketing approach
- Creativity and openness for innovation
- Openness for Understanding channel partner behavior what influence the acquisition, retention, and use of goods, services and ideas by consumers (competitiveness).
- Having comprehensive knowledge and ability of Community Sales to enhance revenue and productivity of products and services.
- 7 year’s experience in Trade Marketing / Retail Sales background
- Strong leadership skills and capabilities
- Strong background from Retail Sales company preferred
- Analytical thinking together with strong understanding of business and marketing principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and capabilities
- Target oriented problem solving approach and decision making capabilities
- Excellence in people management and human resource development
- Strong in Cost & Benefit management
If you find that your skill meet the requirement, please register and submit your application to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Indosat brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn