Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Power
About PT Indonesia Power
PT Indonesia Power – IP is a power generation subsidiary company of state-owned electricity company PT PLN (Persero), headquartered in Jakarta. Indonesia Power was first established in 1995 as PT PLN Pembangkitan Tenaga Listrik Jawa-Bali I. The name of PT Indonesia Power was launched in 2000. Indonesia Power is recognized as one of the largest electricity power plants in Indonesia with installed total power capacity of 8,935.86 MW and net power capacity of 7,981.62 MW in the end of 2012. PT Indonesia Power – IP is a subsidiary of PLN run a commercial venture in the field of power generation . Currently, Indonesia Power is a power generation company with power capable of the largest in Indonesia.
This is the forerunner company PT Electric Power Generation Java – Bali I ( PLN PJB I) , which was established on October 3, 1995 as a subsidiary of PLN who was recently changed its status from Perum to Persero . On October 3, 2000 , PJB I changed its name to PT Indonesia Power . Indonesia Power Generation Business Unit manages 8 : Priok , Suralaya , Saguling , Kamojang , Mrica , Semarang and Bali Silver – RoW .
IP is the main business operation of power plants in Java and Bali are spread over 8 locations . IP generation business unit named Generation Business Unit ( SBU ) . UBP ‘s eighth following DMN ( Power Ability Net ) per 8 November 2007 are :
- UBP Suralaya , operate the power plant ( Steam Power ) Suralaya Units 1-4 ( 4×371 MW ) and 5-7 units ( 3×575 MW )
- UBP Priok Priok power plants operate Units 3 & 4 ( 2×45 MW ) Combined Cycle Power Plant ( Power Plant Gas and Steam ) Priok Block I and II , respectively ( 3×120 MW and 1×171 MW ) power plant Units 1 & 3 Priok ( 2×17 MW )
- UBP Saguling , operate the power plant ( Power Plant ) Saguling ( 4×175 MW )
- UBP Kamojang , operate geothermal power plants ( Thermal Power Earth ) Mount Salak ( 3×57 MW ) and geothermal power plants Kamojang , Garut Unit 1 ( 27 MW ) , Unit 2-3 ( 2×57 MW )
- UBP Mrica , PB Sudirman operate the power plant ( 3×60 MW )
- UBP Semarang , operate power plants Pond Lorok , Semarang Units 1-2 ( 2×42 MW ) , Unit 3 ( 105 MW ) , PLTGU Pond Lorok masing2 Block I and II ( 3×100 MW and 1×152 MW ) , Cilacap power plant ( 2×20 MW )
- UBP Silver – RoW , operate the power plant Perak , Surabaya Unit 3-4 ( 2×28 MW ) , PLTGU Grati , winding , Pasuruan Block I ( 3×99 MW and 1×153 MW ) , Block II Grati power plant ( 3×100 MW )
- UBP Bali , operate diesel ( Diesel Power ) Pesanggaran , Denpasar ( total 55 MW ) , Pesanggaran power plant ( 106 MW ) , Gilimanuk power plant ( 130 MW ) and Pemaron power plant ( 2×40 MW )
Moreover UBP , IP also has a power plant maintenance services business that is named Business Unit Maintenance ( UBHar ) based on the road Tubun KS , Jakarta . IP also has subsidiaries engaged in trading of coal , namely PT Artha Resources Coalindo . While PT Cogindo DayaBersama IP is a subsidiary engaged in the co-generation and energy outsourcing .
PT. Indonesia Power
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 18
Faksimile 62-21-5251923, 5252623
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.indonesiapower.co.id
PT Indonesia Power invites the best young Indonesian people to join as following positions :
Rekrutmen Pegawai PT Indonesia Power
- D3 Instruments Control Engineering (Electrical Power Weak) – Profession Code : DIC, majoring in one of these majors : Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Instrumentation (Teknofisika), Physics Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Automation, Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Control Engineering, Industrial Electronics Engineering, Physics Engineering, Instrumentation Physics Engineering, Control Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Metro logy and Instrumentation Engineering, Industrial Automation Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power Weak), Control Electrical Engineering (Power Weak), Electricity Power Engineering (Power Weak), Control System Engineering (Power Weak).
- D3 Electrical Engineering (Power Lines) – Profession Code : DEL, majoring in one of these majors : Electricity Power System Analysis, Power Lines, Industrial Electrical, Electrical Electricity, Energy, Shipping Electrical, Power System, Electricity Power System, Electrical Engineering (Power Lines), Industrial Electrical Engineering, Control Electrical Engineering (Power Lines), Electrical Power Engineering (Power Lines), Electricity Engineering, Control System Engineering (Power Lines), Power Systems Engineering, Electricity Power Engineering.
- D3 Mechanical Engineering – Profession Code : DME majoring in one of these majors : Energy Conversion, Design Mechanical, Industrial Mechanical, Tools Mechanical, Shipping Mechanical, Metallurgy, Mechanical and Machinery Design, Industrial Engineering, Heavy Equipment Mechanical Engineering Studies, Aeronautics Engineering, Energy Conversion Conservation Engineering, Manufacture Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance and Repair Mechanical Engineering, Production Mechanical Engineering, Production Mechanical Engineering and Maintenance, Metallurgy and Material Engineering, Manufacturing Design Engineering, Production Engineering, Production and Manufacturing Process Engineering, Industrial Mechanical Technology.
- D3 Administration / HR – Profession code : DAD, majoring in one of these majors : Business Administration, Office Business Administration, Logistic Administration, Public Administration, Commerce Administration, Commerce Administration and Secretary, Office Administration, Corporate Administration, Administrative Sciences, Business Administration Sciences, Commerce Administration Sciences, Secretarial, Secretary and Office Administration, Administration Management, Business Administration, Marketing Management, Secretary, Industrial Management.
- D3 Communication – Profession code : DCO, majoring in one of these majors : Communication Sciences, Public Relations, Mass Communication
General Requirements :
- Male for Engineering positions (Profession Code : DIC, DEL and DME).
- Male/Female for Non Engineering positions (Profession Code : DAD and DCO).
- Age : Birth in 1992 and thereafter.
- Have an outstanding academic record with GPA
- Engineering : GPA = 2.75 (on a 4-point scale).
- Non Engineering : GPA = 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Preferably fluent in English (for Non Engineering positions) as evidenced by a valid certificate and issued by official institution (minimum TOEFL score of 450 or TOEIC 470 or IELTS 4).
- Must have an academic diploma or Certificate of Graduation (SKL) in accordance with the Study of Education above.
- Willing to be placed in all working units of PT Indonesia Power.
- Willing to undergo Association Office for 5 (five) years since following the Pre-service Training program.
- For S1/D4 applicants : not allowed to apply on D3 position (downgrade).
- Have a good health to perform job duties at PT Indonesia Power and not color blind partial / total, as evidenced by a health certificate from a doctor.
- Good character as evidenced by SKCK.
Interested candidates need to register online to :
- Closing date : 17 March 2017.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted
Lowongan Kerja Indonesia Power brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com