Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum
About PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero)
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero) – Inalum is a state-owned company in Indonesia running business in alumunium smelter and power plant business.
After several efforts to develop the potential of Asahan River which flows from Lake Toba in North Sumatra Province for power generation resulted in failures in Dutch occupation, the Government of Indonesia strongly desired to realize the construction of the hydroelectric power station on the river.
This determination grew stronger when in 1972 the Government received a report on the feasibility study for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project from Nippon Koei, a Japanese Consultant. The report said that it would be feasible to construct hydroelectric plants with an Aluminium Smelter as the main consumer of the electricity produced.
On July 7, 1975 in Tokyo, after lengthy negotiations and with economic cooperation from the Japanese Government for the project, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and 12 Japanese Investors signed a Master Agreement for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project, well known as Asahan Project. The Investors were Sumitomo Chemical company Ltd., Sumitomo Shoji Kaisha Ltd., Nippon Light Metal Company Ltd., C Itoh & Co., Ltd., Nissho Iwai Co., Ltd., Nichimen Co., Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Marubeni Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsui Aluminium Co., Ltd., Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Further, for equity participation in a company to be founded in Jakarta, the 12 investors and the Japanese Government established an investment company called Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd (NAA) in Tokyo on November 25, 1975.
On January 6, 1976, PT. Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM), a joint venture company between the Government of Indonesia and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. was established in Jakarta. INALUM is to construct and operate the Asahan Project, in accordance with Master Agreement. The shareholding ratio between the Indonesian Government and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. on the establishment of the company was 10% to 90%. In October 1978 the ratio changed to 25% to 75% and since June 1987 it has been 41.13% to 58.87%. The share composition then changed to 41.12% for the Government of Indonesia and 58.12% for NAA Co., Ltd. on February 10, 1998.
To implement the provisions of Master Agreement, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia issued a Presidential Decree No. 5 of 1976 for the establishment of Asahan Development Authority as a representative of the Government responsible for the smooth construction and development of the Asahan Project.
INALUM can be recorded as a pioneer and the first company in Indonesia dealing with an aluminium smelting industry with a huge investment of 411 billion Yen . Source:http://www.inalum.co.id
Contact PT Inalum
Head Office, Jakarta
Summitmas I, Lantai 15 Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62 Jakarta 12069.
P.O. BOX 6917 Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Telp (+6221) 2520185.
Fax (+6221) 2524278.
Liaison Office, Medan
Jl. R.A Kartini 21, Medan 20152, Sumatera Utara.
P.O.BOX 1200 Medan.
Telp: (+6261) 4556946
Smelting Plant Office, Kuala Tanjung
Kuala Tanjung. Kec. Sei Suka 21257.
Kab. Asahan Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Kuala Tanjung.
Telp: (+62622) 31311.
Fax: (+62622) 31001.
Power Plant Office, Paritohan
Paritohan. Kec. Pintu Pohan Meranti 22384, Kab. Toba Samosir, Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Porsea.
Telp: (+62622) 31331.
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
- Rekrutment Karyawan PT INALUM (Persero) untuk SLTA/Sederajat 2016
General Requirements :
- Vocational/Technical High School (SMK), Senior High School (SMA) or equivalent, majoring in the following discipline
- Mechanical Engineering : 48 positions available.
- Electricity Engineering – Power Lines/Electronics : 45 positions available.
- Industrial Chemical/Chemical Analyst : 8 positions available.
- Civil/Building Engineering : 4 positions available.
- Software Engineering : 10 positions available.
- Accounting : 5 positions available.
- SMA IPA : 20 positions available.
- Minimum age of 18 years and maximum 22 years old on 1 September 2016.
- Minimum UN score of 5.00 for Mathematics and Vocational Theories (SMK) or Mathematics, Phisics and Chemistry (SMA).
- Willing to be placed in all working area of PT Inalum (Persero).
Documents required :
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Color photograph 3×4 (2 sheets);
- Copy of ID card;
- Application letter (without stamp duty);
- Copy of diploma and academic transcript (please bring original diploma and academic transcript when registering);
- SCKC when medical test.
If you are interested to be a member of INALUM’s big family, you could come and directly submit all required documents above on 20-24 June 2016 (09.00 – 16.00 WIB) to following locations :
- Gedung MPH Tanjung Gading – Komplek Perumahan PT Inalum (Persero) Kab. Batu Bara, or
- Club House Paritohan – Paritohan, Kec Pintu Pohan Meranti Kab Toba Samosir.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com