Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum
About PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero)
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero) – Inalum is a state-owned company in Indonesia running business in alumunium smelter and power plant business.
After several efforts to develop the potential of Asahan River which flows from Lake Toba in North Sumatra Province for power generation resulted in failures in Dutch occupation, the Government of Indonesia strongly desired to realize the construction of the hydroelectric power station on the river.
This determination grew stronger when in 1972 the Government received a report on the feasibility study for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project from Nippon Koei, a Japanese Consultant. The report said that it would be feasible to construct hydroelectric plants with an Aluminium Smelter as the main consumer of the electricity produced.
On July 7, 1975 in Tokyo, after lengthy negotiations and with economic cooperation from the Japanese Government for the project, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and 12 Japanese Investors signed a Master Agreement for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project, well known as Asahan Project. The Investors were Sumitomo Chemical company Ltd., Sumitomo Shoji Kaisha Ltd., Nippon Light Metal Company Ltd., C Itoh & Co., Ltd., Nissho Iwai Co., Ltd., Nichimen Co., Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Marubeni Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsui Aluminium Co., Ltd., Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Further, for equity participation in a company to be founded in Jakarta, the 12 investors and the Japanese Government established an investment company called Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd (NAA) in Tokyo on November 25, 1975.
On January 6, 1976, PT. Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM), a joint venture company between the Government of Indonesia and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. was established in Jakarta. INALUM is to construct and operate the Asahan Project, in accordance with Master Agreement. The shareholding ratio between the Indonesian Government and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. on the establishment of the company was 10% to 90%. In October 1978 the ratio changed to 25% to 75% and since June 1987 it has been 41.13% to 58.87%. The share composition then changed to 41.12% for the Government of Indonesia and 58.12% for NAA Co., Ltd. on February 10, 1998.
To implement the provisions of Master Agreement, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia issued a Presidential Decree No. 5 of 1976 for the establishment of Asahan Development Authority as a representative of the Government responsible for the smooth construction and development of the Asahan Project.
INALUM can be recorded as a pioneer and the first company in Indonesia dealing with an aluminium smelting industry with a huge investment of 411 billion Yen . Source:http://www.inalum.co.id
Contact PT Inalum
Head Office, Jakarta
Summitmas I, Lantai 15 Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62 Jakarta 12069.
P.O. BOX 6917 Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Telp (+6221) 2520185.
Fax (+6221) 2524278.
Liaison Office, Medan
Jl. R.A Kartini 21, Medan 20152, Sumatera Utara.
P.O.BOX 1200 Medan.
Telp: (+6261) 4556946
Smelting Plant Office, Kuala Tanjung
Kuala Tanjung. Kec. Sei Suka 21257.
Kab. Asahan Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Kuala Tanjung.
Telp: (+62622) 31311.
Fax: (+62622) 31001.
Power Plant Office, Paritohan
Paritohan. Kec. Pintu Pohan Meranti 22384, Kab. Toba Samosir, Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Porsea.
Telp: (+62622) 31331.
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
- Assistant Superintendent/Assistant Officer
- Background in Diploma Degree (D3), majoring in
- Mechanical Engineering (13 positions available).
- Chemical Engineering/Chemistry (4 positions available).
- Civil Engineering (3 positions available).
- Industrial Engineering (5 positions available).
- Electro Engineering/Electronics/Mechatronics (12 positions available).
- Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science (3 positions available).
- Accounting (6 positions available).
- Radiodiagnostic and Radiotherapy Academy (1 position available).
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in
- Mechanical Engineering (3 positions available).
- Metallurgical Engineering (2 positions available).
- Civil Engineering (2 positions available).
- Industrial Engineering (2 positions available).
- Electro Engineering/Electronics/Mechatronics (2 positions available).
- Accounting (3 positions available).
- Civil Law/International law (2 positions available).
- Communication Studies (2 positions available).
- Graduated from a reputable university (PTN/PTS) with accredited major at least B.
- Minimum cumulative grade point average/GPA of 3.00 (on a 4-point scale).
- Maximum age
- Bachelor Degree (S1) : maximum age of 27 years old (by 1 February 2016).
- Diploma Degree (D3) : maximum age of 24 years old (by 1 February 2016).
- Willing to work in shifting systems for D3/S1 Engineering majors.
- Possess certification Tax Brevet A and B for D3/S1 Accounting.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Bring SKCK at the time of medical test.
- Willing to be placed in all working unit of PT Inalum (Persero).
Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above, are welcome to apply for the position. Please register yourself through one of the following careers institutions :
- Psikoplus Consulting Medan at : psikoplusconsulting.com
- ECC UGM Yogyakarta at : ecc.ft.ugm.ac.id
- ITB Career Center Bandung at : karir.itb.ac.id
- SAC ITS Surabaya at : sac.its.ac.id.
- Registration period 26-31 October 2015.
- The test location in accordance with the location of the selected registration.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com