Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum
About PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero)
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium (Persero) – Inalum is a state-owned company in Indonesia running business in alumunium smelter and power plant business.
After several efforts to develop the potential of Asahan River which flows from Lake Toba in North Sumatra Province for power generation resulted in failures in Dutch occupation, the Government of Indonesia strongly desired to realize the construction of the hydroelectric power station on the river.
This determination grew stronger when in 1972 the Government received a report on the feasibility study for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project from Nippon Koei, a Japanese Consultant. The report said that it would be feasible to construct hydroelectric plants with an Aluminium Smelter as the main consumer of the electricity produced.
On July 7, 1975 in Tokyo, after lengthy negotiations and with economic cooperation from the Japanese Government for the project, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia and 12 Japanese Investors signed a Master Agreement for Asahan Hydroelectric and Aluminium Project, well known as Asahan Project. The Investors were Sumitomo Chemical company Ltd., Sumitomo Shoji Kaisha Ltd., Nippon Light Metal Company Ltd., C Itoh & Co., Ltd., Nissho Iwai Co., Ltd., Nichimen Co., Ltd., Showa Denko K.K., Marubeni Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsui Aluminium Co., Ltd., Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Further, for equity participation in a company to be founded in Jakarta, the 12 investors and the Japanese Government established an investment company called Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd (NAA) in Tokyo on November 25, 1975.
On January 6, 1976, PT. Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (INALUM), a joint venture company between the Government of Indonesia and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. was established in Jakarta. INALUM is to construct and operate the Asahan Project, in accordance with Master Agreement. The shareholding ratio between the Indonesian Government and Nippon Asahan Aluminium Co., Ltd. on the establishment of the company was 10% to 90%. In October 1978 the ratio changed to 25% to 75% and since June 1987 it has been 41.13% to 58.87%. The share composition then changed to 41.12% for the Government of Indonesia and 58.12% for NAA Co., Ltd. on February 10, 1998.
To implement the provisions of Master Agreement, the Government of the Republic of Indonesia issued a Presidential Decree No. 5 of 1976 for the establishment of Asahan Development Authority as a representative of the Government responsible for the smooth construction and development of the Asahan Project.
INALUM can be recorded as a pioneer and the first company in Indonesia dealing with an aluminium smelting industry with a huge investment of 411 billion Yen . Source:http://www.inalum.co.id
Contact PT Inalum
Head Office, Jakarta
Summitmas I, Lantai 15 Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 61-62 Jakarta 12069.
P.O. BOX 6917 Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia
Telp (+6221) 2520185.
Fax (+6221) 2524278.
Liaison Office, Medan
Jl. R.A Kartini 21, Medan 20152, Sumatera Utara.
P.O.BOX 1200 Medan.
Telp: (+6261) 4556946
Smelting Plant Office, Kuala Tanjung
Kuala Tanjung. Kec. Sei Suka 21257.
Kab. Asahan Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Kuala Tanjung.
Telp: (+62622) 31311.
Fax: (+62622) 31001.
Power Plant Office, Paritohan
Paritohan. Kec. Pintu Pohan Meranti 22384, Kab. Toba Samosir, Sumut, Indonesia
P.O. BOX 1 Porsea.
Telp: (+62622) 31331.
PT Indonesia Asahan Alumunium invites the best candidates to join as following positions :
Recruitment D3/S1 Staff Inalum
- Officer/Superintendent Development Program (D3)
- Officer/Superintendent Development Program (S1)
- Bachelor’s Degree (S1) majoring in Accounting, Management, Law, Chemical, Social Welfare Science, Electronics/Instrumentation, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Environmental Engineering
- Diploma III (D3) majoring in Accounting, Management, Chemical, Metal Casting Engineering, Electronics/Instrumentation, Maritime Academy, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Health Analyst, Mechanical Engineering, Electricity Engineering, Informatics Engineering
- Max age
- 28 years old for S1 (as of 1 August 2014)
- 25 years old for D3 (as of 1 August 2014)
- Min GPA 3.00 (scale 4.00) for all major
- Willing to be stationed in all working units of PT Inalum (Persero) – Kuala Tanjung Smelter and Paritohan Power Plants
- Male – For all majors above
- Male/Female – only for Accounting, Management, Law, Social Welfare Science
- Have a tax certificate Brevet A & B (Only for D3/S1 Accounting)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV/Resume)
- Recent color photograph 3×4 (2 pieces)
- Copy of valid ID Card
- Copy of diploma and transcript (legalized)
- Copy of tax certificate Brevet A & B (Only for D3/S1 Accounting)
Should you interested and qualified, please submit your complete applications above to :
Kantor HRD PT Inalum (Persero)
Jl Palem No 1 Tanjung Gading Kec Sei Suka Kab Batu Bara Sumatera Utara 21257
Kantor Inalum Medan
Jl RA Kartini No 21 Medan Sumatera Utara 20152
Or submit via email to : email@example.com (max 700kb).
- Closing date 21 March 2014.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja PT Inalum brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com