Lowongan Kerja Holcim
About PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk – Holcim Indonesia is a pioneer and an innovator in Indonesia’s fast-developing cement sector, as the market for homes, commercial buildings and infrastructure expands. We are the only provider of a fully integrated range of 10 cement types, concrete and aggregates. We are building a unique franchise, Solusi Rumah, to deliver complete, affordable housing solutions and upgrades, drawing on the skills of over 11,500 Holcim-trained masons, 399 franchisees as of mid-2011 and a growing telesales presence.
Our products are sold in more than 15,000 retail stores across Indonesia. Holcim Beton was first to market with SpeedCrete®, a fast-setting concrete that slashes time on repair work to roads and developments, while our MiniMix phone service allows same-day ready-mixed concrete delivery; we were also first with mobile concrete batching plants.
Our construction industry seminars on best practices in large-scale concrete pouring for multi-storey building foundations are literally ground breaking. We are pioneers in creating a professional centre of excellence in vocational and managerial skills, the Holcim Academy, drawing students from across Southeast Asia.
We serve our home market of the island of Java from two major production sites and a grinding station with a combined finished cement capacity of 8.3 million tonnes per annum. A third production site in Tuban, East Java, of 1.7 mtpa is currently being constructed and is expected to open in 2013. We operate multiple concrete batching plants, two stone quarries and an extensive logistics network of warehouses and silos.
Our Geocycle team provides a total solutions waste disposal model for industry, municipalities and agriculture, providing our customers with peace of mind that comes with the safe collection, storage and disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. As our reputation has grown, we have become solutions providers to a wide range of industrial and municipal users who number among the largest companies in Indonesia. Working under the principles of reduce, reuse and recycle, our team of consultants also helps companies minimize their waste footprint. Geocycle pioneered safe disposal of CFC ozone depleting gases – the first facility in Southeast Asia. We earn carbon credits under the UNFCCC Clean Development Mechanism for co-processing biomass, thus eradicating CO2 emissions from decomposition of discarded agricultural waste.
In 2011, our Cilacap Cement Plant was one of only a few businesses in Indonesia to receive a “Gold” PROPER rating from the Ministry of Environment, the highest award in Indonesia for environmental and waste management and the second time the plant has achieved this result. Our Narogong Plant holds a Green PROPER Rating.
The same year, we have attained first place in the Green Industry Awards for the second year, and the Golden Flag occupational health and safety award for the third time consecutively. We are also the only business to receive an Ozone Award recognising our ongoing work to safely dispose of ozone depleting substances.
For community relations, Holcim programmes were recognised by corporate social responsibility awards from non-profit Dompet Dhuafa Foundation and local governments.
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
Menara JAMSOSTEK lt.15 North Tower Jl. Gatot Subroto kav.38 Jakarta Selatan 12930
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions below :
- Senior Community Relation Officer – Head Office
- Mobile Lab Technician – East Java & Bali
Senior Community Relation Officer – Head Office
- Minimum education of Bachelor degree (S1), preferably graduate from social science major.
- At least 1 year of working experience in current position.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the community relations & development area from Corporate, or NGO, or Development Agent, with two years’ experience in supervisor level.
- Familiar with Computer, minimum intermediate skill of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excell, Powerpoint).
- Fluent in English and Bahasa, both verbal and written.
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and public relation skills
- Good social, culture and community knowledge.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Strong leadership.
- Willingness to work mobile.
Mobile Lab Technician – East Java & Bali
- Minimum requirement of Associate Degree (D3) in Civil Engineering .
- At least 2 years of working experience in building materials/cement industry.
- Familiar with Computer, minimum Microsoft Office & Google Application.
- Good command in English both oral & written (preferably) .
- Have a good interpersonal skill.
- Honest, fast learner, and hard working.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Service oriented.
- Good in analysing and problem solving skills.
- A team player and flexibility to adapt.
- Possess SIM A and C license.
Please submit your resume to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Lowongan Kerja Holcim brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn