PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline. It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
Human Capital Analyst
for Human Capital Information System
- Holds minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from a leading university with minimum GPA 3.00 (4.00 scale), majoring in Information Technology (Computer Engineering, System Information)
- Required experience for minimum 2 years in web development, mobile application development (android), and application / IT security.
- Holds minimum 2 Portfolios Projects (Web, Security and Android Mobile Development).
- Good English skills (good in both written and verbal).
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Able to work with tight deadline under low supervision.
- Willing to be placed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
Should you are interested and qualified, please immediately register yourself in the e-Recruitment Garuda Indonesia at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan kerja Garuda Indonesa brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn