PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline.
It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
- Operation Controller
- CHEF ON BOARD
- REKRUTMEN JAKARTA
- Male or Female, Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- Age min. 21 years and max. 30 years.
- Min. D3, preferably the Department of Air Transport Management, FOO or Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Flight Engineering.
- Having FOO lisence with a rating of B 737 Classics (Input your FOO lisence at the Training / Course field).
- Not color blind, evidenced by a medical certificate.
- Not serving on corporate bond.
- English literacy, spoken and written.
- Willing to work in shifting system.
- Willing to be placed anywhere according to the needs of Garuda Indonesia.
CHEF ON BOARD
- REKRUTMEN JAKARTA
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars Restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Experience at 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant, minimum as a Demi Chef
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- max. 39 Years Old.
Please register yourself in :
- Closing date : 31 May – 15 June 2014
- This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan kerja Garuda Indonesa brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn