PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk or Garuda Indonesia is an Indonesia state owned airline. It offers more than 43 domestic and international flights in business class and economy class. As of late December 2010.
Garuda’s shareholders structure consists of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia (85.8%), PT Bank Mandiri (10.6%), and PT Angkasa Pura I (1.4%), PT Angkasa Pura II (2.2%).The Company supported by 89 aircrafts consist of 3 Boeing 747-400, 6 Airbus 330-300, 5 Airbus 330-200 and 33 Boeing 737 Classic (series 300, 400, 500) aircrafts as well as 42 Boeing 737-800 NG aircrafts.
Garuda Indonesia has 49 offices in Jakarta, Bandung, Manado, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Seoul, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney, Perth, Melbourne, Jeddah, Riyadh, Amsterdam and other cities Indonesia. PT Aerowisata, PT GMF Aero Asia, PT Abacus Distribution System, and PT Angkasa Gapura, PT Lufthansa Systems Indonesia are its subsidiaries.
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
- Associate Assessor
- Service Analyst
- Maximum age 50 years old
- Candidate must hold master degree in psychology or psychologist
- Have an active psychology practice license (SIPP)
- Having knowledge in Assessment Center and Competency Assessment methode
- Mastering in scoring, reporting & interpretation of psychological tools
- At least 5 years of working experience in Assessment Center process is required for this position (Preferably having experienced in government owned company or public institutions)
- Good in analytical thinking, communication skill and problem solving skill
- Male/Female, not more than 27 years old.
- Holds min. Bachelor Degree (S1) with GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale), graduated from reputable state or overseas university.
- Preference is given to applicants with at least 1 year working experience in service and/or as analyst.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer, minimum internet and Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Able to work individually and in a team.
- Willing to work with tight deadlines.
- Willing to be stationed in Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s Office Area.
Should you are interested and qualified, please immediately register yourself in the e-Recruitment Garuda Indonesia at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan kerja Garuda Indonesa brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn