Lowongan Gajah Tunggal
About PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk – GT Tires is the largest integrated tire manufacturer in Southeast Asia and produces and markets a full range of tires and inner tubes for motorcycle, passenger cars, commercial and heavy equipment vehicles.
To be a Good Corporate Citizen with Solid Financial Standing, Market Leadership in Indonesia and a established Global Reputation as a Manufacturer of Quality Tires.
To be a leading and dependable producer of an optimal range of competitively priced, superior quality tires while also pursuing brand equity and corporate social responsibilities as well as delivering profitability and returns to shareholders and values to stakeholders.
Established in 1951, PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk began its tire manufacturing by producing bicycle tires. Thereafter, the Company has grown to become the largest integrated tire producer in South-East Asia.
The Company expanded its production and diversified its product range by producing motorcycle tires in 1971, followed by bias tires for passenger and commercial vehicles in 1981. In the early ‘90’s, the Company started to produce radial tires for passenger cars and light trucks.
Alliance with Michelin
In May 2004, Gajah Tunggal and Michelin signed business cooperation agreements focused on the manufacturing of passenger car tires for Michelin markets outside Indonesia and distribution activities in Indonesia. Michelin also acquired 10% of the Company’s equity in 2004.
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk
Head office : Wisma Hayam Wuruk 10th Fl
Jl. Hayam Wuruk 8, Jakarta 10120, Indonesia
Telp : 021-3459302, 021-3459431
Fax : 0062-021-3804908
PT Gajah Tunggal Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Production & Engineering Staff
- Male or female
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) degree from Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Industrial Engineering with min GPA 3.00
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Computer literate and English literacy, spoken and written.
- Familiar with technical and electrical picture.
- Familiar with AutoCad and PLC.
- Highly motivated and willing to learn.
- Willing to be located in Factory Tangerang.
Those who have close qualifications above are encouraged to send your updated CV (maximum size is 500KB) to:
- Please type the position as subject email
- Deadline date 31 July 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates with relevant qualifications may apply.
Lowongan Gajah Tunggal brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn