Lowongan Kerja PT Djarum
About PT Djarum
PT Djarum – Djarum is an Indonesian kretek (clove cigarette) brand/manufacturer founded in April 21, 1951 by Oei Wie Gwan in Kudus, Central Java.
In 1951, Oei Wie Gwan, an ethnic Chinese businessman, bought a nearly defunct cigarette company in Kudus, Central Java known as NV Murup. The brand was called Djarum Gramofon which means ‘gramophone needle’ he shortened it into Djarum which only means needle. The company’s first brand was ‘Djarum’. The company was nearly extinct when in 1963 a huge fire destroyed the company’s factory which was followed by the death of Oei Wie Gwan. Nevertheless, the new owners – Oei Wie Gwan’s children, Budi and Bambang Hartono, took the opportunity to rebuild the company.
Their products are hand-rolled or machine-rolled kretek, both are popular and produced in large quantities. The classic hand-rolled kretek continues to be made by Djarum using age-old methods of manual rolling by their skilled laborers. While their machine-rolled kretek, introduced in early 1970, manufactured in a fully automated process using high-tech machinery.
Come to the mid-1970s The R&D department invented Djarum Special, which first hit the market in 1976, followed in 1981 by Djarum Super.
While the domestic market for their kretek was large, in 1972 they began exporting handrolled kretek to tobacco retailers around the world, from Japan to the Netherlands and the United States. Budi and Bambang Hartono diversified the company’s activities outside of cigarette manufacturing.
After the 1997 Asian financial crisis, the company became a part of a consortium which bought Bank Central Asia (BCA) from BPPN, BCA is the largest private bank in Indonesia and was formerly a part of the Salim Group. Presently the majority stake of the bank (51%) is controlled by Djarum. In 2004 the Djarum Group acquired a 30 year BOT contract from the government to develop and renovate Hotel Indonesia in Jakarta under the Grand Indonesia superblock project.
The Djarum badminton club (PB Djarum) was founded in 1974 by company CEO Budi Hartono. Its players such as Liem Swie King and Alan Budikusuma have won numerous championships for Indonesia.
PT Djarum have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- Learning & Development Personnel
- Network Engineer
- Internal Auditor
Learning & Development Personnel
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in any major, with GPA of more 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing learning solutions.
- Have practical knowledge and skill of common learning methods and media, an exposure to blended learning will be highly prioritized.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Information Technology, Information System from a well-known universities, with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Network Engineer on Fiber Optic Network.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) holder in Accounting, with minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Previous experience in Auditing will be an advantage.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply directly through :
- All positions above are based in Djarum’s Jakarta Office.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja PT Djarum brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com