Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee PT Danareksa
PT Danareksa (Persero) Profile
PT Danareksa (Persero) is one of the biggest Indonesian government-owned investment company in Indonesia. Danareksa founded in 1976 and became the first company to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Danareksa’s head office located in Jakarta and operated 31 branch offices in major cities all over Indonesia. Based on Danareksa Annual Reports 2010, total revenue of Danareksa in 2010 recorded Rp484.06 billion. PT Danareksa (Persero) recorded net profit of more than Rp50 billion in 2010, increased 145.82% from 2009.
The name Danareksa has a profound meaning. “Dana” means fund and “Reksa” means fiduciary. A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care imposed in either equity or law. A fiduciary is expected to be extremely loyal to the principal to whom they owe the duty. They must not put their own interests before their duty, and must not profit from their position as a fiduciary, unless the principal consents. Because the fiduciary relationship is highlighted by good faith, loyalty and trust, fiduciaries must conduct themselves at a level higher than the norm.
Danareksa embodies the fiduciary trust in its Corporate Values of Integrity, Expertise, Transparency, Accountability and Fairness. A strong investment bank such as Danareksa is a key component of the nation’s overall economic growth and progress strategy. Currently, the national financial industry is still dominated by the corporate and retail banking sectors. Danareksa fills the void that the country needs in its investment banking sector and is crucial in balancing the change from a saving society to an investment society.
At Danareksa, we have the means to unlock long-term domestic resources for investment in sectors critical to Indonesia’s growth by increasing access to affordable alternative financial services. With over 30 years of experience since its founding in 1976 as a state-owned investment bank, Danareksa remains the singular Non Bank Financial Institution wholly owned by the Indonesian government. Over the years, Danareksa has grown into Indonesia’s premier investment bank. Its key businesses are investment banking, equity and debt capital markets, investment management and treasury.
Danareksa is a pioneering Indonesian financial institution and was the first to introduce mutual funds in Indonesia. It was also the first to launch a US Dollar-denominated fixed-income fund and promote syariah-based investments. Today, Danareksa is the only local company to offer direct market access services to clients worldwide and has grown to become the company that has underwritten the most equity and debt placements in Indonesia.
Subsequent to a corporate transformational change program begun in 2001, Danareksa has evolved into a lean and resilient entity focused on its core competencies. Having succeeded in creating a more diverse customer base, Danareksa is confident of a stable and recurring income flow for the future.
Company ContactDanareksa Headquarters
Jl Medan Merdeka Selatan no. 14,
Jakarta 10110, Indonesia
Telephones (+62-21)-3509-777, (+62-21)-3509-888
Fax (+62-21)-3500-989Call Center500-688 or 021-500 688 (via Handhone)
Monday – Friday (except holidays)
8.30 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (GMT +7.00)
PT Danareksa (Persero) have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as :
- MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in Advisory/ Risk Management/ Corporate Finance (Code : MT-2017)
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and a great passion in volatile investment industry.
- Must possess a Degree either in Banking & Finance/ Economics/ Statistics/ Engineering (fresh graduate or preferably not exceed 2 years experience in financial industry), with minimum GPA of 3.25 from a reputable university, and a TOEFL score of at least 550.
- Not exceed 24 years of age for undergraduate degree (S1) and 27 for post graduate degree (S2) by October 31, 2016.
- Continuous learning experience from the best in the industry
- Competitive compensation & benefits for successful candidates.
Please download the MT Danareksa Application Form from here and email your completed MT Danareksa Application form only, with “MT 2017” in the subject email by September 19, 2016 to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be notified.
- Please be advised that Danareksa, its subsidiary and third party recruiting agencies do not and will not ask for any form of payment from applicants under any circumstances in the recruitment or offer process.
- Nor require for the reimbursement of travel expenses of applicants and/ or its agencies.
Lowongan Kerja MT Danareksa brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn