Lowongan Kerja PT Cogindo
About PT Cogindo DayaBersama
PT. Cogindo DayaBersama is a subsidiary of PT Indonesai Power is engaged in the operation and maintenance of power generation and supply of electrical energy. In accordance with the vision of the company, PT. Cogindo DayaBersama always strive to provide solutions operations, maintenance of power generation and supply of electrical energy as Southeast Asia to meet the needs of the community.
PT Indonesia Power, or IP, is a subsidiary of PLN running a commercial business in the field of power generation. Currently, Indonesia Power is a power generation company with power capable of the largest in Indonesia.
The forerunner of this company is PT Power Generation Java-Bali I (PLN PJB I), which was established on October 3, 1995 as a subsidiary of PLN, who was recently changed its status from Perum be Persero. On October 3, 2000, PJB I changed its name to PT Indonesia Power. Indonesia Power Generation Business Unit manages 8: Priok, Suralaya, Saguling, Kamojang, Mrica, Semarang, Silver-Grati and Bali.
PT. Cogindo DayaBersama (CDB) was officially established on April 15, 1998 and is headquartered in Jakarta. Began operations on July 1, 1998. To date the company has grown into a solid company and has a reputation and a good track record in the business world of energy in this country.
CDB 99.99% stake owned by PT. Indonesia Power, which manages plants for electric energy supply in Java and Bali. Indonesia Power is a subsidiary of PT. PLN (Persero). Subsidiary is intended to run a commercial business in the field of power generation and other efforts related. Plants owned by Indonesia Power is managed and operated by 8 (eight) Generation Business Unit, including: Priok, Suralaya, Saguling, Kamojang, Mrica, Semarang, Perak & Grati and Bali. Overall, Indonesia Power has a power capacity of 8327 MW. It is able to power the largest owned by a generation company in Indonesia.
In the process, CDB has significantly contributed to sufficient electricity needs in a number of areas as well as in companies that require energy supply in particular.
Experience provide support and maintenance of energy, it gives enough supplies for CDB to enter sufficient for more specifically in the electricity demand in Indonesia. Finally, starting in 2009, Cogindo have MFO power plants with a capacity of 44.6 MW in Balikpapan in East Kalimantan, which was inaugurated in February 2010.
And in recent years, the trust of the parent company PT. Indonesia Power and PT. PLN (Persero) continues to grow so reliably manage (O & M) large plants such as Labuan power plant 2×300 MW.
PT. Cogindo DayaBersama
Operation and Maintenance Specialist for Power Plant
Gedung PT. PLN (Persero) Lantai 9
Jalan Gatot Subroto Kav. 18
Telepon : (62 – 21) 521 4515
Fax : (62 – 21) 521 4516
PT Cogindo DayaBersama membuka seleksi penerimaan pegawai dengan persyaratan sebagai berikut :
- Operator & Teknisi (Pelaksana)
- Teknik Sipil (SMA/SMK)
Operator & Teknisi (Pelaksana)
- Maximum age of 23 years old.
- Fresh graduate, SMK majoring in Mechanical Engineering, Building Engineering, Machinery, Industrial Mechanical, Energy Conversion, Heavy Equipment, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Analyst, Electricity, Instrument Control, Process Control, Electronics.
- In depth knowledge of basic theory or concept of power plant troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of basic concept of PLC (programable Logic Control).
- Meticulous, tenacious, diligent and have a high initiative.
- Have a good responsibility and dedication.
- Target oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Quick response and strong communication skill.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- Able to work using computer especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
Teknik Sipil (SMA/SMK)
- Maximum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum SMK or equivalent, preferably majoring in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum UN score of 7.00.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the related field (Civil Engineering).
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD and other related applications.
- Able to work individually or in a team.
- High motivation and open to new things.
- Have a strong willingness to work in the field of power generation.
- Willing to work in all working unit of Cogindo.
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please register and submit your application directly through :
- Only qualified applicants will be called and processed by the selection committee
- PT Cogindo recruitment process is free of charge.
Lowongan Kerja PT Cogindo brough to you by lokercpnsbumn.com