Lowongan Kerja PT BNI Securities

Author : Yuni Nobita Category :BNI December 2, 2015


Lowongan Kerja BNI Securities

About BNI Securities

BNI Securities was established on 12 April 1995 as a subsidiary of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk with ownership of 75% and the remaining 25% owned by the SBI Securities Japan. Currently BNI Securities authorized capital of Rp 200 billion and paid up capital of Rp 133 billion.

BNI Securities


BNI Securities principal business activities are:

  • Stock Trading (Brokerage)
  • Debt Capital Markets
  • Investment Banking
  • Asset Management (run by PT BNI Asset Management / subsidiaries PT BNI Securities)

Then since 1996, BNI Securities commenced its business as an Investment Manager and is a pioneer in third-party fund management business in Indonesia, particularly in the management of mutual funds. The highest number of funds managed amounted to Rp 9 trillion on June 8, 2005.

In mid-2011, BNI Securities to separate business activities (spin-off) Division of Investment Management (Asset Management), which in turn is run by PT BNI Asset Management, a subsidiary of PT BNI Securities.

Currently BNI Securities managing several securities-based mutual fund shares, fixed income securities and mixed effects, both conventional and Islamic.

In stock trading, BNI Securities have developed their own online trading system called “esmart”. With esmart, customers can trade stocks online either through the computer or mobile phone.

BNI Securities will always provide professional services for the benefit of its customers, which is in accordance with the company’s vision to be a company with the largest retail investment services in Indonesia.

Jobs Available

PT BNI Securities seeking excellent professional candidates for the following Positions :

  1. Marketing/Equity Saham
  2. Administrasi
  3. Accounting
  4. Programmer

Jobs Description

General Requirements :

  • Male/Female with the maximum age of 35 years old (1, 2, 3, 4).
  • Minimum education of SMA or D3 (1, 2, 3, 4).
  • Have WPPE license (1).
  • Good knowledge of ASP Net, PHP, and oracle database (4).

Sites Reference

  1. www.bnisecurities.co.id

Submit Application

Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your application with latest photograph to :

PT BNI Securities – ITC Dutamas Fatmawati Blok D1/2,
Jl. RS Fatmawati 39 Jakarta,
email hrd.fatmawati@gmail.com.


  • Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
  • Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.
  • Source

Lowongan Kerja BNI Securities brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn

recruitment admo@saptaindra co id, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1828 EGIo7WJGH0equO8fjyXHLI2S34SBoUUHC83Byj9pWIdeUmULsAd1wu7dZKwLWiuu 0866efd346163a8cfbac0cebce215e8dd28ffd2b&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1828 P3_IDdW1vuaLogU-UOunho2Lem60K3ldialhmhCKTxYACNkqcpj-eQXloHMqboCq cd459479c719103dae086b58149306f38c57e01d&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, lowongan kerja kpc sangatta, loker PT Vale, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 Av5y6qtyDDfvHonwKnpp58hWKqstqJqmMKsGHW_XuLmMF2nta6un87PTgMm3vy9D e9fce85eabadcb7adf0421f7a9cce157e2abff7e&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 LHMeq9ZgQQ_XsGLXI-vbWBT-fGFeE0kNmIVo24a1mUAl7B4fJ0koS7g0BoLLKbX5 42c2125c873f1851bcfd421ede0561167643f539&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 lSE3P0hQoLxkWvwZVxTrkT4NSkCIBjF4HmWj3GArPN45V2hVGYhDdpPgj7cI8_A1 df3fdcb1fd51051707266de3f3dca9052c2818fb&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1827 9RNP3HfV6PtAStk2pTiar6CxL3fahq7kgqsIU91YuplzrTPqo8SpWfLOkziL9j0j b8d6952cd7783b4d35f024fe78bb044ef4fa910f&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme, lowongan eni indonesia