Lowongan Kerja PT Barata
About PT Barata Indonesia (Persero)
PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) is one of the largest state-owned enterprises (BUMN) engaged in Manufacturing, Foundry, and Engineering, Procurement and Conctruction (EPC) in Indonesia. The Company started its operation since 1971 with the name of PT Barata Metalworks & Engineering as a merger between PN Barata, PN Sabang Merauke and PN Peprida. PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) based in Gresik – East Java and currently operated 6 business units, consist of SBU Gresi, SBU Tegal, SBU Cilegon, SBU Bandung & Sukabumi, SBU Medan, and SBU Makassar.
PT. BARATA INDONESIA was established in 1971, under the name of PT. BARATA METALWORKS & ENGINEERING as a merger between :
- A. PN. BARATA formerly NV BRAAT Machinefabriek, established in 1901 providing maintenance services for sugar plants and to manufacture bridges and other steel construction.
- B. PN. SABANG MERAUKE, formerly Machinefabriek & Scheepswerf NV. MOLENVLIET, established in 1920 specializing in maintenance services for the other plantation industry and production of coaster and lighter;
- C. PN. PEPRIDA, a Government owned company established in 1962 to provide construction services for basic industry projects.
In the beginning, the head office of PT. BARATA INDONESIA was in Surabaya with total area 6.7 Ha at Ngagel street, but from time to time this area was growth to solid downtown.
Considering for development to the future expansion where we required the availability of broader area, PT. BARATA INDONESIA decided to relocate all of it facilities to Gresik in 2004 up to 2005 with available area 22 Ha.
- To become leading company in Foundry & Metalworks and Engineering Procurement & Construction ( EPC ).
- To do EPC business in Agro Industry, Oil and Gas Industry ( Tankage ) and Power Plant.
- To do Foundry & Metalworks business, Equipment and component industry for agro industry, oil and gas, power plant, also equipments equipments for irrigation.
KANTOR PUSAT & PABRIK
Jl. Veteran No. 241 – GRESIK 61123
Telp. : ( 031 ) 3990555 ( hunting )
Fax. : ( 031 ) 3990666
E-Mail : email@example.com
Website : www.barata.co.id
Gedung PATRA JASA , Lantai 11, Ruang 1188
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34 JAKARTA 12950
Telp. : ( 021 ) 52900659, 52900606
Fax. : ( 021 ) 52900659
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Gatot Subroto Km 7.5 No. 273 Medan
Telp. : (061) 8452404
Fax. : (061) 8469962
E-Mail : email@example.com
Jl. Kawasan Industri Berat Kav.H2 Cilegon
Telp : (0254) 392517
Fax. : (0254) 392033
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Industri No. 15 Bandung
Telp. : (022) 6034639, 6011655
Fax. : (022) 6031190
E-Mail : email@example.com
Jl. Pemuda No. 7 Tegal
Telp. : (0283) 350098, 356567
Fax. : (0283) 353100
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
KANTOR PERWAKILAN MAKASSAR
Jl. Prof. Ir. Sutami Km. 16 Makassar
Telp. : (0411) 511530
Fax. : (0411) 512444
E-Mail : email@example.com
PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) invites the best professionals people to join as following positions below :
- Finance & Accounting Staff (Kode: FA)
- Auditor Staff (Kode: AU)
- Public Relation Staff (Kode: PR)
- Human Resources Staff (Kode: HRD)
- Legal Staff (Kode: LG)
1. FINANCE & ACCOUNTING STAFF (Kode : FA)
- S1 Accounting, S1 Financial Management or D3 Taxation
- Understanding the Flow of Finance & Accounting Process
- Understanding the preparation of budget & financial statements
- Preferably has experience in accounting / finance.
2. AUDITOR STAFF (Kode : AU)
- S1 Accounting
- Understand the financial database program
- Understand the preparation of budget & financial statements
- Understand taxation & financial management
- Have experience in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or have experience as an internal auditor at least 1 year
- Have high analytical skills & understand audit techniques
3. PUBLIC RELATION STAFF (Kode : PR)
- S1 Public Relation, S1 Management & S1 Communication Studies
- Good communication skill & interpersonal skill
- Confident looking attractive (good looking & fashionable)
- Preferably experienced in the field of public relations or marketing communication
- Mastering active English
4. HUMAN RESOURCES STAFF (Kode : HRD)
- D3 Management HR & D3 General Management
- Having knowledge of HRD systems and administration
- Be creative and understand the work area of the HRD field
- Understand the system of recruitment, training & human resources development
- Understanding Organizational Development
- Understanding the laws of Labor & Industrial Relations
- Preferably experienced in HRD administration at least 1 year
5. LEGAL STAFF (Kode : LG)
- S1 law
- Understand and understand the labor laws
- Understand and understand the issues of legality and iindustrial relations (especially in industry, services & construction)
- Able to make legal opinions, draft agreements as well as contract reviews related to the company’s business
- Mastering English both orally and in writing
- Experienced in the field of Legal at least 1 year.
For those interested and meet the above qualifications please register by clicking the following link:
- For online registration of the eastern region : Apply Via UB
- For online registration of western region : Apply Vis UNDIP
- Closing date : 25 August 2017
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Barata brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com