Lowongan Kerja PT Barata Via ITS
About PT Barata Indonesia (Persero)
PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) is one of the largest state-owned enterprises (BUMN) engaged in Manufacturing, Foundry, and Engineering, Procurement and Conctruction (EPC) in Indonesia. The Company started its operation since 1971 with the name of PT Barata Metalworks & Engineering as a merger between PN Barata, PN Sabang Merauke and PN Peprida. PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) based in Gresik – East Java and currently operated 6 business units, consist of SBU Gresi, SBU Tegal, SBU Cilegon, SBU Bandung & Sukabumi, SBU Medan, and SBU Makassar.
PT. BARATA INDONESIA was established in 1971, under the name of PT. BARATA METALWORKS & ENGINEERING as a merger between :
- A. PN. BARATA formerly NV BRAAT Machinefabriek, established in 1901 providing maintenance services for sugar plants and to manufacture bridges and other steel construction.
- B. PN. SABANG MERAUKE, formerly Machinefabriek & Scheepswerf NV. MOLENVLIET, established in 1920 specializing in maintenance services for the other plantation industry and production of coaster and lighter;
- C. PN. PEPRIDA, a Government owned company established in 1962 to provide construction services for basic industry projects.
In the beginning, the head office of PT. BARATA INDONESIA was in Surabaya with total area 6.7 Ha at Ngagel street, but from time to time this area was growth to solid downtown.
Considering for development to the future expansion where we required the availability of broader area, PT. BARATA INDONESIA decided to relocate all of it facilities to Gresik in 2004 up to 2005 with available area 22 Ha.
- To become leading company in Foundry & Metalworks and Engineering Procurement & Construction ( EPC ).
- To do EPC business in Agro Industry, Oil and Gas Industry ( Tankage ) and Power Plant.
- To do Foundry & Metalworks business, Equipment and component industry for agro industry, oil and gas, power plant, also equipments equipments for irrigation.
KANTOR PUSAT & PABRIK
Jl. Veteran No. 241 – GRESIK 61123
Telp. : ( 031 ) 3990555 ( hunting )
Fax. : ( 031 ) 3990666
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.barata.co.id
Gedung PATRA JASA , Lantai 11, Ruang 1188
Jl. Gatot Subroto Kav. 32-34 JAKARTA 12950
Telp. : ( 021 ) 52900659, 52900606
Fax. : ( 021 ) 52900659
E-Mail : email@example.com
Jl. Gatot Subroto Km 7.5 No. 273 Medan
Telp. : (061) 8452404
Fax. : (061) 8469962
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Kawasan Industri Berat Kav.H2 Cilegon
Telp : (0254) 392517
Fax. : (0254) 392033
E-Mail : email@example.com
Jl. Industri No. 15 Bandung
Telp. : (022) 6034639, 6011655
Fax. : (022) 6031190
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Jl. Pemuda No. 7 Tegal
Telp. : (0283) 350098, 356567
Fax. : (0283) 353100
E-Mail : email@example.com
KANTOR PERWAKILAN MAKASSAR
Jl. Prof. Ir. Sutami Km. 16 Makassar
Telp. : (0411) 511530
Fax. : (0411) 512444
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Barata Indonesia (Persero) invites the best professionals people to join as following positions below :
- IT Staff (IT)
- PPIC Staff (PPIC)
- QC / Inspector (QC)
- Design Engineer (DE)
- Civil Engineer (CE)
- Instrument Engineer (IE)
- Estimator (ES)
IT Staff (IT)
- Preferably D3 Informatics Engineering / Computer.
- Mastering network system and hardware.
- Good knowledge of programming languange and web design.
PPIC Staff (PPIC)
- Preferably S1 in Mechanical Engineering/Industrial Engineering.
- Good knowledge of basic PPIC and engineering drawing.
- Good knowledge of material management and production process flow.
QC / Inspector (QC)
- Preferably S1 Metallurgical Engineering.
- Good knowledge of foundry manufacture process and basic metalurgical science.
- Good understanding of inspection procedures, preferably certified UT/PT/MT.
Design Engineer (DE)
- S1 Mechanical Engineering.
- Mastering engineering drawings.
- Good knowledge of metal science, construction and design calculation.
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD.
Civil Engineer (CE)
- Preferably S1 Civil Engineering.
- Good technical knowledge of construction and design analysis.
- Operating knowledge of AutoCAD and Ms Project.
Instrument Engineer (IE)
- Preferably S1 Physics Engineering.
- Good knowledge of instrument installation technique (plant).
- Experienced in the field of project design / engineering processes.
- Preferably S1 Mechanical Engineering.
- Good understanding of project planning and cost calculation.
- Good knowledge of engineering drawing and cutting plan.
- Preferably domiciled at Jakarta and its surrounding area.
General Requirements :
- Preferably PTN graduates with strong academic results ; minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 grade scale (IT, PPIC, QC, DE, CE, IE, ES).
- Good level in English (IT, PPIC, QC, DE, CE, IE, ES).
- Experienced in related field (IT, PPIC, QC, DE, CE, IE, ES).
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia IT, PPIC, QC, DE, CE, IE).
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please submit your application and complete CV to :
Student Advisory Center (SAC) ITS – Kampus ITS Keputih Sukoilo Surabaya.
- Please mark a position code on top right corner of your application envelope.
- Closing date 15 May 2015.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step
Lowongan Kerja BUMN Barata Via ITS brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn