Lowongan Bank BTPN
About PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk – Bank BTPN is a rapidly growing private mass markets banking company in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company was established in 1958 and formerly known as Bank Pegawai Pensiunan Militer (BAPEMIL). As the end of 2012, BTPN supported by 1,140 branch networks in 250 cities in all over Indonesia. In 2009, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk launched BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat, a micro-banking business unit. According to BTPN’s latest Annual Report (Annual Report 2012), the Banks closed the business year of 2012 with a positive result. For financial year of 2012, BTPN bookeda net profit worth of Rp 2.0 trillion from Rp 1.4 trillion in 2011.
Since starting in 1958 in Bandung, West Java and then changing our name in 1986 to Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional, BTPN has come a very long way.
It was listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange in 2008 and a year later added micro-financing to its portfolio of pension banking services.
Recognising that today’s challenges are forcing businesses to change the way they operate, we have taken a step further, by creating and launching Daya in 2011. This mass market enablement platform which seeks “to increase the significance potential of every Indonesian” is close to the heart of the BTPN business ethos and intent.
While most companies aspire to make a difference through CSR programs separate from their business, BTPN integrates its social program within its business. So much so that our tagline, “hidup yang lebih berarti” which means “to give our customers a more meaningful life” is not just our social responsibility – but intergrated in our daily business activity down to the branch level.
If a suitable definition of a person’s self is based on their potential, then their vision of what they can become should be the foundation of living a better life – a life of significance.
At BTPN, we believe that Indonesians from all walks of life desire opportunities for growth. We enable them by providing financial solution and capacity building.
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk
Cyber 2 Tower 24th and 25th Floor. Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No.13 Jakarta Selatan 12950
Call Center : 500 300
Phone : +6221 30026200
Fax : +6221 30026307
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following position :
- Senior IT Project Manager (IT BA Retail)
- Junior Researcher
- SME Junior Financial Planning & Budgeting Manager
- IT Operational Risk Manager for Liability Domains & Support
Senior IT Project Manager (IT BA Retail)
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Minimal S1 with GPA min. 3.0 of the IT field.
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of project management or business analyst in banking institutions particularly projects related to Retail Banking (Business Funding, Treasury & Business Business Sharia)
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Banking Credit at least 1 year
- Have good communication skills.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.
- Energetic, independent in work, work motivation high.
- Education min. S1 majoring in Statistics, Mathematics, and Psychology
- GPA min. 3:00
- Experienced min. 1 year in the making and conduct quantitative and qualitative research, especially in marketing research and / or social studies.
- Having the ability to perform database processing and mastering software program MS Excel and data processing.
- Analytical ability and can put it in a structured report.
- Focus on the process and the work
- Able to work in a team
SME Junior Financial Planning & Budgeting Manager
- S1, preferably majoring in Computer Science or Economics.
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Experienced in the field of financial planning and budgeting SME least 3 years
- placement Jakarta
- Minimum D3
- Maximum Age 28 Years
- Look attractive
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Receptionist
- Can speak English
- Able to communicate well (Indonesian and English)
IT Operational Risk Manager for Liability Domains & Support
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree (S1)
- Excellence knowledge of Information Technology (IT)
- Experience in Operational Risk Management Divison which is focused on Information Technology and Information Security Banking
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Good quantitative and problem solving skills.
Please submit your application through :
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Bank BTPN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn