Lowongan Kerja BTN
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
COMPANY contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- General Banking Staff (Wilayah Jakarta & Surabaya) Periode September 2016
- Indonesia Citizen (WNI)
- Unmarried and willing to not being married for 2 year bond
- Maximum age is 24 years old (not the 25th birthday in the year of recruitment runs)
- At least S1/D4
- Index of achievement Cumulative minimum 2.75 GPA (scale 4.00)
- Height minimum 160 cm (male) and 155 cm (female)
- Proportional weight and look attractive
- Willing to undergo a three-year bond
- Has no family relationship with the employee of Bank BTN (father/mother/child/sister/brother)
If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please register and submit your online application through :
- Closing date : 02 October 2016.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
Lowongan Kerja BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com