Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Tabungan Negara
Lowongan Kerja BTN
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
COMPANY contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Teller Staff – Code : TS
- Indonesian Citizens (WNI), Male and Female, not married;
- Not married and willing to not get married for 2 years from the prospective employee
- Good looking and good personality;
- Height (TB): min. 160 cm (Male) and min. 155 cm (Female). Weight proportional
- Computer literate (at least familiar with MS Windows, Word & Excel);
- Maximum age 24 years (not repeated the 25th years per 31 April 2014);
- Minimum D1 and maximum educational D3, with minimum GPA 2.75 (4.00 scale);
- Willing to undergo a bond for 3 years
- Not having a family relationship with an employee of Bank BTN (father / mother / son / brother / sister)
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Please send your application (application letter, CV, full body postcard size photograph, copy of ID Card, copy of diploma and transcript) directly through :
walk in interview on 7 – 17 April 2014 at Menara Bank BTN lt 18 (Assesment Center)
Jl Gajah Mada No 1 Jakarta Pusat.
- Please mark a position code (TS) on top right corner of your application envelope.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Lowongan Teller BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn