Lowongan Kerja BTN
About PT. BANK TABUNGAN NEGARA (Persero)
Bank Tabungan Negara – BTN is Indonesian State Owned Enterprises in the form of limited liability and engaged in financial services banking.
BTN embryo begins with the establishment Postspaarbank in Batavia in 1897. In 1942, during the Japanese occupation of Indonesia, the bank is frozen and replaced with Tyokin Kyoku. After Indonesia’s independence proclamation of the bank was taken over by the Indonesian government and converted into the Post Office Savings. The name and form of the company subsequently changed several times until finally in 1998 was changed to the name and official form of current.
- To become the foremost bank in the financing of housing.
- To render superior services in the financing of housing and related industries, consumption and small/medium undertakings.
- To enhance competitive excellence through innovative development of strategic products, services and networks based on the latest technology.
- To prepare and develop qualified, professional human capital possessing firm principles.
- To accomplish banking management in line with the principles of prudence and good corporate governance aimed at promoting share holder value
- To have at heart the interests of the general public and the environment
- 1897: Standing with the name Postpaar Bank
- 1942-1945: Changed name to Chokin Kyoku
- 1950: Becomes Postal Savings Bank
- 1963: Becomes State Savings Bank
- 1968: Official Government owned enterprises (SOEs)
- 1974: Service more focused
- 1989: Got permits commercial banks and the issuance of bonds
- 1992: Becomes Limited
- 1994: Got permits foreign banks
- 2000: Join the program Recapitulation
- 2002: Loans Without Subsidy
- 2003: Restructuring
- 2005: Launch BTN Syariah
- 2008: Asset Securitization
COMPANY contactMenara Bank BTN
Jl. Gajah Mada No.1
Jakarta 10130Contact Center
PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions :
- Cash Office Head (COH)
- Commercial Loan Analyst (CLA)
Cash Office Head (COH)
- Male/Female with a maximum age of 37 years old.
- At least 2 years of experience in the field of retail funding marketing.
- Have working experience in banking industry ± 5 years.
Commercial Loan Analyst (CLA)
- Male/Female, with a maximum age of 30 years old.
- Advanced knowledge of commercial credit analysis and collateral valuation.
- At least 2 years of experience as a commercial credit analyst at bank.
- At least 3 years of experience in banking industry.
- Minimum education of a Bachelo’s Degree (S1).
- Look attractive and good personality.
- Have a wide customer base network.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English.
- Unrelated family (father / mother / brother / sister / child) with BTN employee.
Test location and placements area
- Cash Office Head
- Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Cikarang, Cilegon, Karawang, Purwakarta, Bandung, and Tasikmalaya (selection process will held at Jakarta).
- Surabaya, Gresik, Sidoarjo, Kediri, Jember, Madiun, Malang, Bangkalan, Pekalongan, Purwekerto, Semarang, Solo, Yogyakarta, Denpasar, and Mataram (selection process will held at Surabaya).
- Commercial Loan Analyst
- Semarang, Pekalongan, Purwekerto, Solo and Yogyakarta (selection process will held at Semarang).
- Surabaya, Sidoarjo, Gresik, Kediri, Madiun, Malang, Jember, Bangkalan, Denpasar, and Mataram (selection process will held at Surabaya).
Please visit the career menu of Bank BTN on :
- Apply (- Karir – Registrasi Online – )
- Closing date 9 February 2015.
- All applications will be handled in strictly confidential
- Only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be followed up.
Lowongan Kerja BTN brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com