Lowongan Kerja PT Bank Mega Tbk
Lowongan Kerja Bank Mega
About PT Bank Mega Tbk
PT Bank Mega Tbk – Bank Mega is a major commercial bank in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. Originally registered as Bank Karman in 1969. PT Bank Mega was launched in 2000. The Company is a member of CT Corpora, one of the largest holding companies in Indonesia owned by Chairul Tanjung. CT Corpora through PT Mega Corpora holds 57.82% shares in Bank Mega. Other 42.18% owned by publics. As of December 2012, Bank Mega supported by 8.864 employees in 325 office networks across the Country.
Starting from a family-owned venture called PT. Karman bank founded in 1969 and is located in Surabaya, the next in 1992 changed its name to PT. Mega Bank and do Headquarters relocation to Jakarta.
Along with the development of PT. Mega Bank in 1996 was taken over by OUR GROUP (PT. The Investindo and MF Global. Investama The Co). To further enhance the image of the PT. Mega Bank, in June 1997 to change the logo with the purpose that the trust of the community financial institution, will be more easily identified through a new company logo. And in 2000 performed the change of name from PT. Become PT Bank Mega. Bank Mega.
In order to strengthen the capital structure in the same PT. Bank Mega performing initial public offering and listed on the JSE or BES. Thus some shares in PT. Mega Bank is owned by the public and changed its name to PT. Bank Mega Tbk.
At the time of economic crisis, Bank Mega stuck out as one of the banks that are not affected by the crisis and continue to grow without government assistance along with Citibank, Deutche Bank and HSBC.
PT. Bank Mega Tbk. with the slogan “Your Purpose Mega” grow rapidly and become restrained and reputable financial institutions that can be aligned with the leading banks in the Asia-Pacific region and has obtained numerous awards and performed well at the national, regional and international. In an effort to create a performance worthy of the name which he holds, PT. Bank Mega Tbk. azas hold on professionalism, transparency and prudence with a strong capital structure as well as the latest products and banking facilities.
PT. Bank Mega Tbk.
Menara Bank Mega Lt. 15
Jl. Kapten Tendean 12-14A
TEL. 021. 7917 5000 (hunting)
FAX. 021. 7918 7100
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT Bank Mega Tbk invites highly qualified & motivated candidates to join as following positions :
- Mega First Leader Academy (MFLA)
- Operation Manager Development Program (OMDP)
- International Banking Staff (Code : IB Staff)
- Mega Management Development Program (MMDP)
Mega First Leader Academy (MFLA)
- Indonesian Nationality
- Max age 27 years old
- Graduate from local or overseas university with GPA 3.0
- Strong communication and analytical skill
- Fluent in both Indonesian and English
Operation Manager Development Program (OMDP)
- Male / Female, Single
- S1/S2 all majors from leading universities (Preferred from Accounting, Management, ISP, Business, Finance)
- Minimum GPA 3.00
- 1-2 years of working experience in banking (non-sales)
- Happy to do the work of analyzing and count
- Maximum age 27 years old
International Banking Staff (Code : IB Staff)
- S1/S2 majoring in Management / Business Minimum GPA 2.75, preferably S2 of SBM-ITB
- 1-2 years of working experience in banking, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Love the world of business
- Broad-minded and love to build relationships
Mega Management Development Program (MMDP)
- S1/S2 peferred from reputable universities with outstanding achievements
- Minimum GPA 3,25 for master degree or 3,01 for bachelor degree
- Single, maximum 27 years of age
- Fluent both in oral and written english
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive, open minded and posses a strong drive for success
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and kindly mark code of the position applied at the email subject to :
or apply by online through :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Mega brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn