Lowongan kerja Bank Mandiri
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk was established on October 2, 1998, as part of a restructuring program implemented by the government of Indonesia.
Bank Mandiri as one of the leading banks in Indonesia to provide services to clients which include business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. Bank Mandiri also offers capital markets services, Islamic banking and insurance through Mandiri Securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri.
Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with 1296 branches and 7 branch offices / representatives / subsidiaries abroad. Bank Mandiri distribution services are also equipped with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its establishment, the bank has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good corporate governance which has been internationally recognized. Asiamoney magazine gave awards for our commitment to provide for the implementation of Corporate Governance Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and Best for Disclosure and transparency.
Alamat Kantor Pusat Bank Mandiri:
PT BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) Tbk.
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Telp: 14000, +62-21-52997777
SWIFT : BMRIIDJA
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world :
- Technical Analyst – IT Strategic Business Solutions
- Project Manager – IT Strategic Business Solutions
Technical Analyst – IT Strategic Business Solutions
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies / Management or equivalent from reputable University.
- Minimum 4-6 years of working experience as System Analyst / System Architect preferable in Banking Industry.
- Experience in area Data Warehouse, Customer Relationship Management, Anti Money Laundering or Wealth Management System would be an advantage.
- Experience in high performance system programming using Java & .NET.
- Experience in complex application integration using Enterprise Service Bus.
- Experience in database tuning (SQL, Oracle, DB2) for High Performance System.
- Experience in high availability system implementation in Wintel, IBM AIX & Oracle Solaris platform.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with colleagues at various levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
Project Manager – IT Strategic Business Solutions
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology, Business Studies/Management or equivalent from reputable University.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in delivering IT Projects: able to deliver project on time and on budget. Able to work effectively at all levels of the project, understanding and tracking progress, issues and risks, as well as providing updates to management on a regular basis.
- Experience in area Data warehouse, Customer Relationship Management, Anti Money Laundering or Wealth Management System would be an advantage.
- Having experience in leading several IT Projects.
- Knowledgeable of business process in Banking or Financial Institution.
- Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (Bahasa Indonesia and English).
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please submit your application online to :
- www.bankmandiri.co.id — Choose Tab Lowongan Kerja —-> Experienced Hired
- Closing date 30 July 2014.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com