Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri
About PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk was established on October 2, 1998, as part of a restructuring program implemented by the government of Indonesia.
Bank Mandiri as one of the leading banks in Indonesia to provide services to clients which include business segment Corporate, Commercial, Micro & Retail, Consumer Finance and Treasury & International. Bank Mandiri also offers capital markets services, Islamic banking and insurance through Mandiri Securities, Bank Syariah Mandiri and AXA Mandiri.
Bank Mandiri currently employs 24 294 employees with 1296 branches and 7 branch offices / representatives / subsidiaries abroad. Bank Mandiri distribution services are also equipped with 6496 ATMs, and electronic channels including Internet Banking, SMS Banking and Call Center 14000.
Since its establishment, the bank has worked hard to create a strong management team and professionals who work based on the principles of good corporate governance which has been internationally recognized. Asiamoney magazine gave awards for our commitment to provide for the implementation of Corporate Governance Corporate Governance Award for the category of Best Overall for Corporate Governance in Indonesia and Best for Disclosure and transparency.
Alamat Kantor Pusat Bank Mandiri:
PT BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) Tbk.
Jl. Jenderal Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38
Jakarta 12190 Indonesia
Telp: 14000, +62-21-52997777
SWIFT : BMRIIDJA
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk are inviting high caliber professionals who are eager to demonstrate their expertise and passion for excellence to the world :
- Fraud Control Management Staff
- Museum Manager
- Legal for Procurement Manager
- Relationship Manager Financial Institution
- Procurement Information System Manager
- Legal Officer
- Relationship Manager (RM) Commercial & Business Banking
Fraud Control Management Staff
- Minimum D3
- The minimum GPA 2.75
- Maximum age 23 years (for candidates fresh graduates) and 25 years (for a candidate with experience in the same field)
- Do not have a nuclear family that worked in the Bank
- Have good communication skills
- Not married
- Male / Female
- S1 / S2 field of Museology / Archaeology / History
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Experience in related field at least 5 years
- Managerial ability and leadership
- Preference will be given to know the historical development of banking in Indonesia
- Having a passion in the field of museum.
- Have creative ideas development Museum.
Legal for Procurement Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Master degree in Law;
- minimum 2 (two) years specializing in Legal Advisory Having experiences from Law Firm is a plus;
- Strong knowledge regarding procurement regulation;
- Familiar with banking regulations;
- Good interpersonal, analytical, drafting, negotiation and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent Command in English an Bahasa Indonesia (both oral and written)
Relationship Manager Financial Institution
- Look attractive and friendly personality.
- Maximum age 35 years.
- Graduates S1 / S2 Economics, Financial / Marketing Management.
- Experienced as a marketing officer / manager in the banking industry / financial services (securities and insurance) for a minimum of 4 years.
- Good communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Able to communicate in English (oral and written).
Procurement Information System Manager
- S1 or equivalent (Precedence field of Computer Science)
- Maximum age 35 yr.
- Master database and its design concept relationship
- Able to execute T-SQL database programming / PL-SQL
- Able to carry out programming with Web Application ASP.Net/PHP
- Have experience in database application development for at least 5 years
- Have a high talent and passion in computer programming
- Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Age max. 35 years
- Excellent communication skill (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
- Familiar in using Computer (esp. Ms. Office)
- Have minimum 4 years experience in Law Firm or Banking Law
- Have experience/knowledge about Commercial and Business Banking (SME)
- Willing to be placed all over Commercial and Business Banking business unit
Relationship Manager (RM) Commercial & Business Banking
- Minimal S1 from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 (scale 4)
- Maximum age 35 years
- Mastering the English language actively
- Mastering the use of computers (MS Office)
- Minimum four (4) years in Banking and 2 of which were at the level of Manager as Relationship Manager / Account Officer for Commercial & Business Banking segment – SME- (handle credit ranging from £ 100 million s / d £ 500M)
- Preferably have knowledge of the trade transaction service / finance.
- Willing to be placed throughout the working area of Commercial & Business Banking at Bank Mandiri in Indonesia.
Please submit your application through :
- Apply —>>> Choose Experience Hired
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process
Lowongan Kerja Bank Mandiri brougth to you by lokercpnsbumn.com